BrutUalBK
post Sep 10 2013, 09:02 PM
Post #41

Lightweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 13,708

QUOTE (wolterb @ Sep 10 2013, 09:34 AM) *
you are coming off as really biased and you don't even know it

I realize I'm biased but I can help it, Haters of Floyd just can't help themselves and take every opportunity to blame him for anything so that they can have a simpleminded reason to continue to hate.

simple question:

did floyd say "we fight them at their weight, none of that catchweight business...blah, blah, blah..." or something to that effect prior to fighting cotto?

Yes he said it but he is not the one who asked for this fight at 150, he gave Canelo an extra 2lbs from the crap that Saul talked besides you claim to be this "trainer" then you should know that 2lbs isn't going to lessen or improve Canelo's skill level so it really doesn't matter and what's the big deal when Saul comes in the ring on fight night weighed 170? (rhetorical).

You starting to act like one of those Pactards from DHB, I guess you must have hit your head or something or someone put something in your water bottle because you been acting straight biatch lately.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
daprofessor
post Sep 10 2013, 09:30 PM
Post #42

Cruiserweight

Member No.: 12,336

QUOTE (BrutUalBK @ Sep 10 2013, 09:02 PM) *
I realize I'm biased but I can help it, Haters of Floyd just can't help themselves and take every opportunity to blame him for anything so that they can have a simpleminded reason to continue to hate.

Yes he said it but he is not the one who asked for this fight at 150, he gave Canelo an extra 2lbs from the crap that Saul talked besides you claim to be this "trainer" then you should know that 2lbs isn't going to lessen or improve Canelo's skill level so it really doesn't matter and what's the big deal when Saul comes in the ring on fight night weighed 170? (rhetorical).

You starting to act like one of those Pactards from DHB, I guess you must have hit your head or something or someone put something in your water bottle because you been acting straight biatch lately.

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

slow your roll lil' homie. think back long and hard...because i was the one at dhb that revealed the whole thing about rehydration clauses and what not. i'm also one of the ones that pointed out the difficulties of making weight and how 1lb can take the life out of a fighter. all i'm saying is either he's fighting ppl at catchweights or he ain't. if he's going to criticize anyone for doing it....then turn around and do it...whether they asked for it or not...that makes him a hypocrite. floyd was in the drivers seat and could have waved the catch weight. he didn't. end of story. u starting to sound like a flomo.

+Quote Post
emd01
post Sep 10 2013, 09:30 PM
Post #43

Super Flyweight

Member No.: 13,811

We might as well let this one go fellas. The fight is Saturday...at 152.

+Quote Post
mrchitown
post Sep 10 2013, 10:02 PM
Post #44

Light Heavyweight

Member No.: 12,858

QUOTE (daprofessor @ Sep 10 2013, 04:37 PM) *
i believe floyd is tied to gbp...but i also think he dictates to them. trust me....if gbp had it's way...there'd be no catchweight for this one.

Tied in what sense?

+Quote Post
HyyerBlaze
post Sep 10 2013, 10:38 PM
Post #45

Flyweight

Member No.: 13,954

QUOTE (emd01 @ Sep 9 2013, 07:24 AM) *
I'm a huge Floyd fan but really he set himself up for this one. It does make him seem hypocritical for talking so much shit about CWs then fighting at one. He shouldve just whooped the kids ass at 154...and he would have like he's going to Sat.

Yea I agree with this..but what ever what's done is done.Cant wait for this fight got bets with all the mexicans at my work:)

+Quote Post
hitman
post Sep 10 2013, 10:46 PM
Post #46

Super Flyweight

Member No.: 1,342

Canelo: Mayweather Wanted 147, Tried To Keep Us Quiet

gave canelo 2 pounds? (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

+Quote Post
The Original MrF...
post Sep 11 2013, 12:13 AM
Post #47

Super Middleweight

Member No.: 1,309

QUOTE (hitman @ Sep 10 2013, 11:46 PM) *

sarcasm on...

It doesnt matter 'cause Mayweather didnt ask for it first. 2 years ago Canelo was willing to fight at a catchweight. Absolutely nothing has changed since then. So that applies to negotiations now. Silly Pactards.

sarcasm off...

+Quote Post
daprofessor
post Sep 11 2013, 06:11 PM
Post #48

Cruiserweight

QUOTE (mrchitown @ Sep 10 2013, 10:02 PM) *
Tied in what sense?

contractually obligated. so long as floyd fights...gbp gets paid. i think it was part of the deal when floyd signed to fight oscar.

+Quote Post
mrchitown
post Sep 11 2013, 06:21 PM
Post #49

Light Heavyweight

Member No.: 12,858

QUOTE (daprofessor @ Sep 11 2013, 06:11 PM) *
contractually obligated. so long as floyd fights...gbp gets paid. i think it was part of the deal when floyd signed to fight oscar.

I ain't never heard that so I might have to research that because from what I've heard he subcontracts GB out because though Mayweather Promotions is an official business, they don't have a promoters license. I'll go with the latter until I read up on that claim but I don't think he is tied to them in any way shape or form

+Quote Post
daprofessor
post Sep 11 2013, 06:37 PM
Post #50

Cruiserweight

QUOTE (mrchitown @ Sep 11 2013, 06:21 PM) *
I ain't never heard that so I might have to research that because from what I've heard he subcontracts GB out because though Mayweather Promotions is an official business, they don't have a promoters license. I'll go with the latter until I read up on that claim but I don't think he is tied to them in any way shape or form

if he's not tied to them...what's stopping him from promoting his own shows without gbp? it's not that hard to get a promoters license.

+Quote Post

13 Pages V  « < 3 4 5 6 7 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 21st April 2014 - 12:36 AM