IPB  

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

39 Pages V  « < 26 27 28 29 30 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> PPV/CC:Mayweather vs. Alvarez/Matthysse vs. Garcia-SPOILERS!, ABSOLUTELY NO NEW SPOILER THREADS OR PUBLIC STREAMS ALLOWED!
CrazyBuffalO
post Sep 15 2013, 04:52 AM
Post #271

Junior Flyweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 13,128

Masterful performance by Money May!

I didn't get to watch the fight coz I was at a party, but followed the live coverage here on Fighthype.com through my mobile phone. And then when I got home I was able to watch a bit of the replay on TV.

If only Rigondeaux was in the same weight class as Money May, that would make an incredibly interesting next fight. But they're not in the same weight class. Maybe Pac would be a good opponent down the line. Just to put closure on the Pactards, and make easy money out of Pac with an easy win. It wouldn't hurt Floyd.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Jack 1000
post Sep 15 2013, 05:34 AM
Post #272

The Consultant

Group: Root Admin
Member No.: 14

QUOTE (Franchize @ Sep 15 2013, 04:08 AM) *
If I may add, Theophane/Cano was rather entertaining as well. Jay Nady and CJ Ross soured an otherwise perfect night of boxing

What did Nady do that was shady this time?

Jack

+Quote Post
mitukczuk
post Sep 15 2013, 05:49 AM
Post #273

Lightweight

Member No.: 13,355

Just watched the post fight press.....can somebody explain to me why is the name Manny Pacquiao being brought up in connection with Floyd???? Or Amir Khan's name???? These guys havent done shit in their last few fights, how the hell are they mentioned in the same sentence with Floyd again??

Floyd just schooled Canelo...the supposed future "Golden Boy"....and here we go again.

Man....

+Quote Post
Dolimite
post Sep 15 2013, 06:57 AM
Post #274

Super Middleweight

Member No.: 13,803

Commentators: Well done. No nut hugging just calling a great fight. I wish I could of heard the Mexican broadcast.

Cano/Ashley: Good scrap. I take my hat off to both fighters. It was a good opening fight.

Ishe vs. Molina: I actually had the fight a draw. No way Molina clearly won that fight Ishe was more active and seemed to be in control. Nady, should deducted a point from Molina for low blows and leading with his head. He kept giving "Serious warnings" it was a shit fight. Ishe should of pressed the action more. I didn't realize how soft his punches were. Molina did not beat the champ it was a very close fight that should of ended in a draw.

Danny/Lucas: Danny Swift Garcia, hell of a fight man! You proved everyone wrong. I loved your adjustments and how you handle yourself throughout the fight. You ended up knocking Matthysee down, even though it was a dirty way you did it. Great fight Danny, you displayed great footwork and and combinations to the body and upstairs to the head. Angel, way to have your son prepared. Great job. Lucas was gracious loser. No excuses. It wasn't his night He could not get off a punch and he tried to box Danny but it wasn't working. He looked uncomfortable from the start. Great fight.

Mayweather/Canelo: What can I say? He put on a damn clinic. Mayweather was not playing for this fight. From round 1-12 Mayweather put on a masterclass. Canelo had no idea what to do. He wasn't dealing with a stationary fighter or some smaller fighter. Canelo looked lost from round one. His footwork was awful and he was gassing from the 5th round on. He actually took breaks during the fight. Mayweather is an ATG. He is def in my 10. A boxing savant. Amazing. Amazing. In the 11th round when Saul hit the ropes and Mayweather looked back at the ropes and was like "good job!" A great display of artistry. This dude, I am going to miss when he retires. Oscar stay at rehab just was extended.

Press Conference: Everyone showed a lot of class for their opponent. Molina called out Mayweather ( (IMG:style_emoticons/default/thumbsdown_anim.gif) ) Angel cried, Mayweather hugged Saul and there was peace and joy on earth.

CJ Ross: Bitch please

My fight party went all wrong. My boss was about to get his head bashed in by saying he hated the Mexican National Anthem, my ex's homegirl got shit drink it threw up all over my newly refurbished wooden floors... my ex is in my bed as we speak because she got pissy drunk. I spent all night and morning cleaning up throw up and trying to get the smell out of my house. The Samoan homeboy took one of my ex's homegirl home. My lady told me my son is sick and they may have to come home early. Did I mention a drunk bitch is laid out on my couch? I had to save my boss from a serious ass beating. My Mexican homeboys were about to jump the dude, I told them to chill. I told my boss he has to chill on saying shit. He actually left before the main event. Too much tension. I can't sleep because my house still has a smell of vomit and I have to wash dishes. I rewatched the fight and I really do appreciate boxing. Fuck the haters when they say boxing is dead! Good news, I didn't cheat. I am actually proud of myself.

Chi, we want a full damn report!

+Quote Post
Dolimite
post Sep 15 2013, 07:04 AM
Post #275

Super Middleweight

QUOTE (mitukczuk @ Sep 15 2013, 03:49 AM) *
Just watched the post fight press.....can somebody explain to me why is the name Manny Pacquiao being brought up in connection with Floyd???? Or Amir Khan's name???? These guys havent done shit in their last few fights, how the hell are they mentioned in the same sentence with Floyd again??

Floyd just schooled Canelo...the supposed future "Golden Boy"....and here we go again.

Man....

The press is in love with that fight. If you heard Shaeffer he told Mayweather that he should of expected a stupid question to be asked.

No way was this fight anywhere like Diego Corrales. Corrales was a world beater and had a damn good resume. That was the only fight that the odds were against Floyd. Floyd was an offensive killer that night. He pressed the action and beat the living shit out of Diego. A fighter only has one of those types of fights in their entire career. Floy fought perfectly. I love that fight. This fight reminded more of a Hatton type of fight minus the knockout. Canelo had no answers for Floyd.

Didn't realize how great Floyd Sr. was. He told his son to relax. I noticed Floyd came out cagey and a little nervous. His father told him the right thing. Canelo's corner (some asshole over at ESPN actually said Saul's corner had better experience) Floyd pitched a shut out no doubt but it wasn't a Corrales shut up. Plus Corrales could actually fight and he had height over Floyd. Canelo just got brought back down to earth. So much for him being the new rooster!

This post has been edited by Dolimite: Sep 15 2013, 07:05 AM

+Quote Post
mitukczuk
post Sep 15 2013, 07:09 AM
Post #276

Lightweight

QUOTE (Dolimite @ Sep 15 2013, 08:04 AM) *
Didn't realize how great Floyd Sr. was. He told his son to relax. I noticed Floyd came out cagey and a little nervous. His father told him the right thing.

Exactly what I said in the fight thread. First time I've ever seen Floyd being tense. Sr just KNOWS his son....same with Angel and Danny. Sr was the one who started this and when you add Roger to the mix. Man ooooh maaaan! Father&Son relationship is great in boxing....of course not the kind Ortiz has with his father but you know what I mean.

+Quote Post
Dolimite
post Sep 15 2013, 07:15 AM
Post #277

Super Middleweight

http://www.boxingscene.com/photo-mayweathe...corecard--69638

CJ Ross's official scoring. Someone please explain this shit. Anyone. I need answers. I think Teddy Atlas has a hit out on this bitch! Fucking unbelievable.

+Quote Post
BigFightFan
post Sep 15 2013, 08:04 AM
Post #278

Lightweight

Member No.: 12,604

QUOTE (sduck @ Sep 15 2013, 02:29 AM) *
Hahahaha, ah man, i called every fight tonight, today was a good day for me over all!

Did u place any bets Duck?

+Quote Post
BigFightFan
post Sep 15 2013, 08:08 AM
Post #279

Lightweight

Member No.: 12,604

QUOTE (mitukczuk @ Sep 15 2013, 08:09 AM) *
Exactly what I said in the fight thread. First time I've ever seen Floyd being tense. Sr just KNOWS his son....same with Angel and Danny. Sr was the one who started this and when you add Roger to the mix. Man ooooh maaaan! Father&Son relationship is great in boxing....of course not the kind Ortiz has with his father but you know what I mean.

He was tense before in the DeLahoya and Hatton fight in which uncle Roger gave him the advice to relax. It's the same Floyd Mayweather with dad or uncle in the corner.

+Quote Post
mitukczuk
post Sep 15 2013, 08:16 AM
Post #280

Lightweight

QUOTE (BigFightFan @ Sep 15 2013, 09:08 AM) *
He was tense before in the DeLahoya and Hatton fight in which uncle Roger gave him the advice to relax. It's the same Floyd Mayweather with dad or uncle in the corner.

It was the first time I..and i stress I have ever seen him tense. He might have gotten the instructions to relax before, but this was the first time I noticed it in him ;-) The word relax to me is more like a figure of speech in the Mayweather dictionary...I think during one fight it was the only word Roger actually said alongside with "Whoop his ass"...don't know which fight it was though. lol

This post has been edited by mitukczuk: Sep 15 2013, 08:24 AM

+Quote Post

39 Pages V  « < 26 27 28 29 30 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th August 2014 - 05:34 AM