Reply to this topicStart new topic
> What's Canelo Gonna Do Now?
Dolimite
post Oct 4 2013, 05:31 PM
Post #51

Super Middleweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 13,803

If Cotto beats Delvin, then he will be fighting Ginger next May on a Mayweather undercard. On Boxingscene Golden Boy said that Miguel Cotto's people want to talk with them after his fight with Delvin. This will be a great fight for boxing next year. It should be interesting. If Cotto looks like the Cotto of old, the hype for Saul and Cotto will be sky high.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
checkleft
post Oct 4 2013, 06:11 PM
Post #52

Super Middleweight

Member No.: 13,079

QUOTE (The Original MrFactor @ Oct 4 2013, 03:39 PM) *
Did anyone mention Erislandy Lara as a potential opponent for Canelo?

I was thinking that Mayweather could easily unify against Molina. He'd be the unified 154 champ and it could be said that he cleaned out 154. Just another HUge notch in his belt.

When canelo fights either of them they better bring the lube, cause they will both get the shaft if it goes to the cards.
QUOTE (Dolimite @ Oct 4 2013, 05:31 PM) *
If Cotto beats Delvin, then he will be fighting Ginger next May on a Mayweather undercard. On Boxingscene Golden Boy said that Miguel Cotto's people want to talk with them after his fight with Delvin. This will be a great fight for boxing next year. It should be interesting. If Cotto looks like the Cotto of old, the hype for Saul and Cotto will be sky high.

cotto said he wants to finish his career working with top rank so Idk how he would pull that off.

+Quote Post
Dolimite
post Oct 5 2013, 10:46 AM
Post #53

Super Middleweight

QUOTE (checkleft @ Oct 4 2013, 03:11 PM) *
When canelo fights either of them they better bring the lube, cause they will both get the shaft if it goes to the cards.

cotto said he wants to finish his career working with top rank so Idk how he would pull that off.

Cotto said he is a free agent, so I guess we will see.

+Quote Post
mrchitown
post Oct 5 2013, 12:04 PM
Post #54

Cruiserweight

Member No.: 12,858

QUOTE (Dolimite @ Oct 5 2013, 10:46 AM) *
Cotto said he is a free agent, so I guess we will see.

Cotto said recently though that he wants to finish his career with TR. And I'm willing to bet if the Martin fight is in the table he'd take that over a fight with Canelo. Why fight Canelo and possibly lose and get retired when he can fight for a MW belt and has a better chance of winning?

+Quote Post
Dolimite
post Oct 5 2013, 03:59 PM
Post #55

Super Middleweight

QUOTE (mrchitown @ Oct 5 2013, 10:04 AM) *
Cotto said recently though that he wants to finish his career with TR. And I'm willing to bet if the Martin fight is in the table he'd take that over a fight with Canelo. Why fight Canelo and possibly lose and get retired when he can fight for a MW belt and has a better chance of winning?

You think Martinez won't tax that ass? he has a better chance of beating Canelo, who knows. I read where he said he wanted to finish his career with TR but he is not signing a binding contract.

+Quote Post
emd01
post Oct 5 2013, 04:06 PM
Post #56

Super Flyweight

Member No.: 13,811

I think Cotto has a good chance at beating Canelo. Cotto has some really fast feet, good timing and is accurate with his punches. I think he could give Canelo hell. Martinez would KO Cotto. Cotto is a lil dude that should be fighting at WW max.

+Quote Post
mrchitown
post Oct 5 2013, 04:51 PM
Post #57

Cruiserweight

QUOTE (Dolimite @ Oct 5 2013, 03:59 PM) *
You think Martinez won't tax that ass? he has a better chance of beating Canelo, who knows. I read where he said he wanted to finish his career with TR but he is not signing a binding contract.

I think he has a better chance of beating a guy with a host of injuries mainly a bum knee then he does a heavy handed guy in Canelo, I wouldn't be shocked if he went the distance with Martinez

+Quote Post
mrchitown
post Oct 5 2013, 04:52 PM
Post #58

Cruiserweight

And Martinez ain't taxed nobody since he put down P Will

+Quote Post
Dolimite
post Oct 5 2013, 05:11 PM
Post #59

Super Middleweight

QUOTE (mrchitown @ Oct 5 2013, 01:52 PM) *
And Martinez ain't taxed nobody since he put down P Will

Chavez Jr?

+Quote Post
checkleft
post Oct 5 2013, 07:28 PM
Post #60

Super Middleweight

Member No.: 13,079

QUOTE (Dolimite @ Oct 5 2013, 03:59 PM) *

This
Even injured martinez is faster and stronger than canelo. And he has waaaay better conditioning, canelo can be outboxed by cotto I don't think cotto can outbox martinez.

It's funny cause canelo looks vicious against these small guys but people forget martinez has been knocking out and standing up to these naturally bigger dudes

+Quote Post

8 Pages V  « < 4 5 6 7 8 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd August 2014 - 01:10 PM