> Mayweather vs. Silva, Mayweather vs. Silva
checkleft
post Sep 16 2013, 09:54 PM
Post #11

Super Middleweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 13,079

QUOTE (mrchitown @ Sep 16 2013, 08:42 PM) *
And Professor punch drunk ass his participating in it, we need a signs the world is coming to an end thread (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

I don't know about you but maybe Mayweather should fight Thor next, that's his only real challenge (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif) Thor would take him into deep waters and drown him

Lmao
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
mrchitown
post Sep 16 2013, 10:25 PM
Post #12

Cruiserweight

Member No.: 12,858

QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Sep 16 2013, 08:53 PM) *
Yeah that Ali/Frazier beef is old school beef....that beef that you feel old! Lol

The only thing intriguing about a Mayweather/Khan fight, is the fact that it takes place in the U.K....regardless of what month its in. Truthfully, if he fights in May, then takes the Khan fight next December, then it'll be reminiscent of his 2007 year in boxing. With that in mind, how does Khan hang on THAT long without getting embarrassed???

That's why I'm not so sure that Mayweather and GB won't have to pull a few rabbits out of their hat to not only pull in the PPV numbers but also to present a real challenge to Mayweather....I really don't know why some think it's a foregone conclusion that Amir is going to beat Devon. That's a tough fight for both but the pressure is moreso on Khan to look good and the interview with Virgil today was very telling

How can he present this great challenge he claims but he's not training properly or taking the sport seriously? He has went back to the same stuff he was doing before, over-looking an opponent and talking about his dream matchup with Mayweather. I think he's going to struggle with Devon, I know the guy is not the most entertaining and those 'i'm about to nut" grunts he does while throwing punches annoys me lol. He still presents a challenge that Khan hasn't faced, not even against Garcia and we know how that ended

+Quote Post
Franchize
post Sep 17 2013, 09:52 AM
Post #13

Junior Middleweight

Member No.: 13,419

QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Sep 16 2013, 09:53 PM) *
Yeah that Ali/Frazier beef is old school beef....that beef that you feel old! Lol

The only thing intriguing about a Mayweather/Khan fight, is the fact that it takes place in the U.K....regardless of what month its in. Truthfully, if he fights in May, then takes the Khan fight next December, then it'll be reminiscent of his 2007 year in boxing. With that in mind, how does Khan hang on THAT long without getting embarrassed???

He doesn't. He walks around his house, peeking around corners looking for shit that may potentially knock him the fuck out lol. That motherfucker will get KO'd by laying his head on his pillow too hard lol.

+Quote Post
mgrover
post Sep 17 2013, 10:07 AM
Post #14

Super Middleweight

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 12,366

Mayweather states that he doesn't know who Silva is but wants to promote MMA fighters? GTFOH

+Quote Post
daprofessor
post Sep 17 2013, 01:49 PM
Post #15

Cruiserweight

Member No.: 12,336

QUOTE (mrchitown @ Sep 16 2013, 08:42 PM) *
And Professor punch drunk ass his participating in it, we need a signs the world is coming to an end thread (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

I don't know about you but maybe Mayweather should fight Thor next, that's his only real challenge (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif) Thor would take him into deep waters and drown him

because i think floyd should fight a middleweight? (IMG:style_emoticons/default/huh.gif)

+Quote Post
emd01
post Sep 17 2013, 05:04 PM
Post #16

Super Flyweight

Member No.: 13,811

Mayweather vs Silva

Its official....70% of boxing fans have gone full retard. Heres who Floyd needs to fight to shut everyone up.

The Hulk, the Lou Ferrigno version
Superman
The Fantastic Four in a 1 night 4 fight tourney
Jason voorhees in a death match
Neo from The Matrix
Godzilla, the cheesy 60s version
Invent a time machine and fight Bruce Lee

Only then, if he wins all fights convincingly, can he even be in a conversation to be TBE.

+Quote Post
daprofessor
post Sep 17 2013, 05:51 PM
Post #17

Cruiserweight

Member No.: 12,336

on the subject of floyd and mma....

fuck mma...especially the ufc. they've been shitting on boxing and floyd for years as they used boxing to piggy back to make ufc/mma relevant. it's not.

dana white and his cronies repeating the lies over and over about boxing dying and that fans were leaving to ufc/mma. i don't know one single boxing fan that quit watching boxing and only watches ufc/mma.

it's a different sport...with a different fan base. sure....some of them overlap...but it's not different than baseball/football/basketball/soccer.

so now...while he's riding high off of his flawless victory, my favorite boxing site....and one of my favorite boxers are giving that shitty ass sport some press? please don't.

i was never a fan of mma/ufc...and i will never be one. u can have that shit. fuck dana white. fuck the ufc.

+Quote Post
checkleft
post Sep 17 2013, 06:02 PM
Post #18

Super Middleweight

Member No.: 13,079

Wasn't silva a failed boxer before turning to mma? Lol

+Quote Post
mrchitown
post Sep 17 2013, 07:24 PM
Post #19

Cruiserweight

QUOTE (daprofessor @ Sep 17 2013, 01:49 PM) *
because i think floyd should fight a middleweight? (IMG:style_emoticons/default/huh.gif)

No because you heap ridiculous demands on him because somebody else did it in the golden years lol

It's a new day that you ain't adjusted to yet but you have no choice

+Quote Post
mrchitown
post Sep 17 2013, 07:26 PM
Post #20

Cruiserweight

QUOTE (daprofessor @ Sep 17 2013, 05:51 PM) *
on the subject of floyd and mma....

fuck mma...especially the ufc. they've been shitting on boxing and floyd for years as they used boxing to piggy back to make ufc/mma relevant. it's not.

dana white and his cronies repeating the lies over and over about boxing dying and that fans were leaving to ufc/mma. i don't know one single boxing fan that quit watching boxing and only watches ufc/mma.

it's a different sport...with a different fan base. sure....some of them overlap...but it's not different than baseball/football/basketball/soccer.

so now...while he's riding high off of his flawless victory, my favorite boxing site....and one of my favorite boxers are giving that shitty ass sport some press? please don't.

i was never a fan of mma/ufc...and i will never be one. u can have that shit. fuck dana white. fuck the ufc.

I agree in the sense that Dana and the UFC watered MMA down and don't pay them cats no bread but I'm a fan of MMA, it's kinda narrow minded to dismiss them. There a force in the sports world for a reason. I always put it like this I live Boxing and I like MMA. Boxing is my wife and MMA is just a random bitch I cheat with on the side from time to time

+Quote Post

4 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th August 2014 - 06:50 PM