> Floyd's a great boxer, Boxing
mrchitown
post Sep 17 2013, 07:14 PM
Post #31

Light Heavyweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 12,858

QUOTE (Plah @ Sep 17 2013, 01:14 PM) *
I agree 100% with Chi and professor. You should have at least 50 posts before starting a Thread.

Yeah man, this is a crime being committed, at the other place I post you got to have like 300 posts before you even make a thread. You got to prove yourself
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Dolimite
post Sep 17 2013, 08:00 PM
Post #32

Middleweight

Member No.: 13,803

QUOTE (truth @ Sep 17 2013, 08:23 AM) *
Boxing is a art form of hitting and not getting hit Floyd is one of the best if not the best at this. This is a sport where if you get hit to much in the head it could kill or ruin you permanently look at Bradley who speaks now with a slur trying to brawl in my opinion mayweather fought a great fight he stayed in the pocket and was backing canelo up who out weighed him by 15 pounds it truly shows that Mayweather will never get the respect he truly deserves

I am sure Hearns would rethink his career if he could. Have you heard him speak? Have you heard Shane Mosley speak? Rios is even starting to slur his words. Shit is not cool to be brain dead. Roy Jones, my first boxer who I followed like a stalker is sounding bad. Its hit and not get hit. This is why I hate Rocky movies. Slugging it out does
not make one a good boxer. Gatti (RIP) looked and sounded drunk (I know Professor blames that on Buddy McGrit) and Mickey Ward sounds bad as well. Mayweather is a master in the ring and the fact he doesn't take punishment should be commended and not bashed. Rigondeaux is getting the ultimate fuck you job.
QUOTE (mrchitown @ Sep 17 2013, 08:41 AM) *
And you guilty of the same thing lol..you out here capin for posters.. so don't act like you just didn't simp your self mr high and mighty

Listening to his statment s he's paid money to watch the man perform before but complains yet still does it. And I'll tell you the same thing I'll tell him that if you think Floyd and Rigondeaux is boring, then watch fighters like Rios and Santa Cruz. Everyone has a right to their opinion but when you put that opinion out there to the public then there's a right to a rebuttal also...both of yall can go watch world star videos. There's a certain level of artistry in fighters like Mayweather and Rigondeauz and a Bernard Hopkins and an Andre Ward. All people see is knockouts but when those same fighters face a pure boxer the sugar turn s to shit. All you GGG stans better get ready because he's next

We need new rules on this board, I'm not even joking, no new...well yall know the rest lol

Skip Bayless does not think Mayweather isn't a great because he does not have hands of stone and he doesn't knock anyone out. So in his eyes as well as the poster who started this thread, the only real boxers are the ones who stand toe to toe and who have a high knock out rate. Ironically, those are the ones with the shortest career.

+Quote Post
BrutUalBK
post Sep 17 2013, 08:08 PM
Post #33

Lightweight

Member No.: 13,708

QUOTE (mgrover @ Sep 17 2013, 08:43 AM) *
what oscar? haha

No, Oscar de la Homo!!

Hey it is ok or that dude to post that he doesn't like Floyd's style because some people actually like Checkers and not Chess, I had the same debate with a friend of mine on Facebook the other day and I told him that he shouldn't bother watching boxing or he should just stick to the UFC.

Some people can only appreciate Brawlers or brawls and some of us can appreciate both Brawlers and highly skilled, Technical Master Boxer types like Floyd and BHop and that's fine.

+Quote Post
daprofessor
post Sep 17 2013, 08:13 PM
Post #34

Cruiserweight

Member No.: 12,336

QUOTE (mrchitown @ Sep 17 2013, 07:13 PM) *
No this man did not put himself on par with Denzel....stop Professor, please stop (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

man...he didn't copyright that saying!!! that shit predates you. u youngans got a lot to learn. smh. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

+Quote Post
mrchitown
post Sep 17 2013, 10:27 PM
Post #35

Light Heavyweight

QUOTE (daprofessor @ Sep 17 2013, 08:13 PM) *
man...he didn't copyright that saying!!! that shit predates you. u youngans got a lot to learn. smh. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

It may predate me but Denzel is levels above you, you better cut that man a check for stealing lol

+Quote Post
checkleft
post Sep 18 2013, 12:23 AM
Post #36

Super Middleweight

Member No.: 13,079

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

You tell em chi! That's academic award type shit from denzel professor your feeling yourself to much this month! Haha

This post has been edited by checkleft: Sep 18 2013, 12:26 AM

+Quote Post
mrchitown
post Sep 18 2013, 03:55 PM
Post #37

Light Heavyweight

QUOTE (checkleft @ Sep 18 2013, 12:23 AM) *

You tell em chi! That's academic award type shit from denzel professor your feeling yourself to much this month! Haha

Yeah he is, some kind of poltergeist must have got him lately...he in the light with Carol Ann (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

+Quote Post
daprofessor
post Sep 18 2013, 05:21 PM
Post #38

Cruiserweight

QUOTE (mrchitown @ Sep 17 2013, 10:27 PM) *
It may predate me but Denzel is levels above you, you better cut that man a check for stealing lol

fuck denzel! he don't know shit about boxing! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif) just because he made a movie. smh.

+Quote Post
daprofessor
post Sep 18 2013, 05:22 PM
Post #39

Cruiserweight

QUOTE (checkleft @ Sep 18 2013, 12:23 AM) *

i'm feeling myself every month! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

+Quote Post
mrchitown
post Sep 18 2013, 06:27 PM
Post #40

Light Heavyweight

QUOTE (daprofessor @ Sep 18 2013, 05:21 PM) *
fuck denzel! he don't know shit about boxing! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif) just because he made a movie. smh.

Man you done went crazy lately lmao

+Quote Post

5 Pages V  « < 2 3 4 5 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2014 - 05:38 PM