IPB  

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

4 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Update: Haye-Fury Clash Postponed: Haye Cut in Training, Begin on Page 3 Post #29 For The New Info.
Gambit808
post Sep 18 2013, 07:46 PM
Post #21

Junior Welterweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 13,329

DW swings wild as hell just like his name. I mean I know this just a sparring clip, but I've seen that from him before, and he gets away with it but one of these days he's gonna get caught just like he did in the video, only he won't have head gear on to soften the blows.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
checkleft
post Sep 19 2013, 12:48 AM
Post #22

Super Middleweight

Member No.: 13,079

QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Sep 18 2013, 02:37 PM) *
Soooo...I take it that Wilder is NEVER going to fight these top guys. Wanna know why? Because he's too damn busy sparring, befriending, and going out for Cosmos with these guys. As we've seen for the most part, former sparring partners, can sometimes produce some of the dullest fights. So I guess we'll see another "Wilder vs TBA", 2 weeks outside of a scheduled fight card.

Lol. He don't even have to befriend them! Remember a few months ago he couldn't fight chisora because of "visa issues"!? But he has no issues going to the UK for sparring?? Somebody's cooking duck, I can smell it already...

And its looking obvious why, in a few of those clips DW had bambi legs after getting "haye-makered"!

This post has been edited by checkleft: Sep 19 2013, 12:49 AM

+Quote Post
mgrover
post Sep 19 2013, 04:27 AM
Post #23

Super Middleweight

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 12,366

I see this fight going a few ways. Haye tastes Furys power(if he has any) and potshots his way to a decision. Haye isn't hurt at all by Fury, he moves in for the kill and either gets TKO after multiple KDs. Or maybe Fury KOs Haye, I can't see him realistically decisioning Haye.

+Quote Post
emd01
post Sep 19 2013, 07:40 AM
Post #24

Super Flyweight

Member No.: 13,811

I'm going with Haye by decision. He'll probably KO Fury though.

+Quote Post
DigitalBoom
post Sep 19 2013, 04:42 PM
Post #25

Junior Flyweight

Member No.: 13,960

Haye is probably the most naturally gifted fighter at HW but his focus and willing to take a risk just aren't there. He has the skills and ability to beat the Klitschko's and many others but he won't take the risk to get the job done. All the talent in the world means nothing unless you plan or try and utilize it to it's full potential.

+Quote Post
Cshel86
post Sep 19 2013, 10:01 PM
Post #26

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 12,050

QUOTE (DigitalBoom @ Sep 19 2013, 05:42 PM) *
Haye is probably the most naturally gifted fighter at HW but his focus and willing to take a risk just aren't there. He has the skills and ability to beat the Klitschko's and many others but he won't take the risk to get the job done. All the talent in the world means nothing unless you plan or try and utilize it to it's full potential.

Couldn't agree more

I still feel sorry for my guys overseas, who bought that PPV (the Klitz fight). Man it had to be hard to look at your cable bill the next day, lol.

+Quote Post
bnoles4life
post Sep 20 2013, 01:37 AM
Post #27

Welterweight

Member No.: 13,299

QUOTE (Dolimite @ Sep 17 2013, 09:06 PM) *
David Haye reminds me of a chic that I was trying to pipe down. She had a body from heaven, everything was right, she was a brick house, she even had DSLs (dick sucking lips) she had a rep that she could blow bubbles with sperm. I had to have her. I chased her for like 3 weeks. It was a Tuesday afternoon and she called and was like she wanted to smash, I said hell yeah. As we were getting into it I realized that she had no idea what she was doing and it turned out she was awful. My shit went limp it was so bad, I just stopped and told her she should go and I will call her later. Never called her back. The point of this story is you can hype up a person so much and then when the moment of truth is upon, that person folds. David Haye has all the makings of a great boxer but he lets me down every time... So I guess I won't go with my heart on this but common sense, I like Fury in 10.

Stopped reading after that.....

+Quote Post
bnoles4life
post Sep 20 2013, 01:39 AM
Post #28

Welterweight

Member No.: 13,299

QUOTE (checkleft @ Sep 18 2013, 01:57 AM) *
Woe bra, you just got real suspect!!!

I got haye by decision.

^^THIS

+Quote Post
Hotsauce
post Sep 21 2013, 11:48 AM
Post #29

Junior Welterweight

Member No.: 11,903

Fight is postponed

+Quote Post
Gambit808
post Sep 21 2013, 12:33 PM
Post #30

Junior Welterweight

Member No.: 13,329

Damn that sucks! His sparring partners probably saw that promo vid floating around the net, along with the title of this post and decided to turn up on his ass (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

Nah, but hate when good fights are post poned or called off... Luckily we have Chavez-Vera and Stevenson-Cloud as back up.

+Quote Post

4 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 20th April 2014 - 06:15 AM