Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Tim Bradley suspicious of JMM and PEDs
emd01
post Sep 19 2013, 07:48 AM
Post #1

Super Flyweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 13,811

Its crazy this dude has it on paper that the fight has to have RBTs by USADA and/or VADA and JMM can somehow get out of it. JMM is one of my favorite fighters but damn...he's probably juiced to the gills. Bradley really should have stuck to his guns and called the fight off. Now, if he gets a finishing move put on that ass he cant complain.

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
mitukczuk
post Sep 19 2013, 08:10 AM
Post #2

Lightweight

Member No.: 13,355

LOVING THE SIGS (IMG:style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif)

Until I see a proof hes juicing, I dont give a shit.

+Quote Post
checkleft
post Sep 19 2013, 08:10 AM
Post #3

Super Middleweight

Member No.: 13,079

Just like Tim, jmm has never been caught on anything. Yea testing is a good thing but I don't see the need for two, three agencys doing it at once.

Tims a real dude doe, funny guy to.

+Quote Post
emd01
post Sep 19 2013, 08:20 AM
Post #4

Super Flyweight

I never said I gave a shit just that Bradley is stupid for fighting someone that he thinks is juicing. He just recovered from mild brain damage and now he's going to fight someone he thinks is juicing that has KO power. If he gets his ass KOed, he cant complain afterwards is what i'm getting at.

You dont try and weasle out of taking a drug test if youre clean though.

This post has been edited by emd01: Sep 19 2013, 08:22 AM

+Quote Post
mgrover
post Sep 19 2013, 08:48 AM
Post #5

Super Middleweight

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 12,366

it's funny how Pac never got the benefit of a doubt when Mayweather wanted testing, yet JMMs clean till proven otherwise...

+Quote Post
checkleft
post Sep 19 2013, 08:54 AM
Post #6

Super Middleweight

QUOTE (mgrover @ Sep 19 2013, 08:48 AM) *
it's funny how Pac never got the benefit of a doubt when Mayweather wanted testing, yet JMMs clean till proven otherwise...

Funny how pac fans gave pac the benefit of the doubt until he got ktfo now they are screaming for more testing.

Took jmm years and extensive training to Climb to 147 and he hasn't refused testing. Pac came out with that whole scared of needles/makes me weak, I'm to bon jovi to test for anyone BS. And if I remember correctly jmm accepted testing for the pac fight but for some supernatural reason the pac camp declined after insinuating jmm was juicing (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

+Quote Post
checkleft
post Sep 19 2013, 08:55 AM
Post #7

Super Middleweight

Btw I don't think I can take a whole month of dlh in fishnets all over this board Lmao

+Quote Post
Franchize
post Sep 19 2013, 08:57 AM
Post #8

Junior Middleweight

Member No.: 13,419

For me, the bottom line is, I grant the benefit of the doubt if the fighter hasn't popped for anything UNLESS they have issue with taking the test. I don't care if you get Barry Bands size, I don't care about your power increasing or your head looking big. That's the equivalent of those hoodrats saying "look at both of their noses" on Maury. Don't mean shit. But when you start going out your way to avoid testing, that's when my antennas stick up just a little.

+Quote Post
BigFightFan
post Sep 19 2013, 10:49 AM
Post #9

Lightweight

Member No.: 12,604

PEDS or not, Bradley will out work JMM to remain undefeated. Even if Marquez lands a punch similar to the one he put pacquiao down with, Tim will take and keep on fighting. I'm predicting 115-133 UD for Bradley.

+Quote Post
emd01
post Sep 19 2013, 11:52 AM
Post #10

Super Flyweight

QUOTE (checkleft @ Sep 19 2013, 05:54 AM) *
Funny how pac fans gave pac the benefit of the doubt until he got ktfo now they are screaming for more testing.

Took jmm years and extensive training to Climb to 147 and he hasn't refused testing. Pac came out with that whole scared of needles/makes me weak, I'm to bon jovi to test for anyone BS. And if I remember correctly jmm accepted testing for the pac fight but for some supernatural reason the pac camp declined after insinuating jmm was juicing (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif) Pac and JMM were/are juice heads. Notice neither has taken a test since all of the allegations started. JMM was just calling Mannys bluff about the testing. He knew damn well Manny wasnt about to do any testing. Now, JMM is getting tested by an "outside agency" approved by the NSAC...gtfoh. Some Lance Armstrong shit will eventually happen when some sparring partner or associate gets butt hurt and the beans will be spilled.

+Quote Post

4 Pages V   1 2 3 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th July 2014 - 02:04 PM