> Tim Bradley suspicious of JMM and PEDs
emd01
post Sep 19 2013, 11:53 AM
Post #11

Super Flyweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 13,811

QUOTE (checkleft @ Sep 19 2013, 05:55 AM) *
Btw I don't think I can take a whole month of dlh in fishnets all over this board Lmao

I keep posting in hopes that all the winners get tired of looking at us losers drag de la hoyas.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Dolimite
post Sep 19 2013, 12:08 PM
Post #12

Super Middleweight

Member No.: 13,803

I think this is a mind game Tim is pulling. This is the one thing that Marquez hates to even talk about. Doubt that he had to cheat to beat Pac. Tim is screwing with JMM>

+Quote Post
emd01
post Sep 19 2013, 12:13 PM
Post #13

Super Flyweight

Member No.: 13,811

QUOTE (Dolimite @ Sep 19 2013, 09:08 AM) *
I think this is a mind game Tim is pulling. This is the one thing that Marquez hates to even talk about. Doubt that he had to cheat to beat Pac. Tim is screwing with JMM>

I dont think he had to either. I think he did it to even things out, in his mind.

+Quote Post
mgrover
post Sep 19 2013, 02:02 PM
Post #14

Super Middleweight

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 12,366

QUOTE (checkleft @ Sep 19 2013, 02:54 PM) *
Funny how pac fans gave pac the benefit of the doubt until he got ktfo now they are screaming for more testing.

Took jmm years and extensive training to Climb to 147 and he hasn't refused testing. Pac came out with that whole scared of needles/makes me weak, I'm to bon jovi to test for anyone BS. And if I remember correctly jmm accepted testing for the pac fight but for some supernatural reason the pac camp declined after insinuating jmm was juicing (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

could of just been juicing while he was on that off season so to speak, and when fighting pac hes all clean.

+Quote Post
daprofessor
post Sep 19 2013, 03:21 PM
Post #15

Cruiserweight

Member No.: 12,336

a few things...

jmm tried to outbox pac in the first 3 fights. in the last fight...he went for the ko and got it. his training in the first 3 fights was primitive. in the last fight it was up to date. he offered to test...pac and his ppl declined. he didn't knock pac out because he had some extra power...he knocked pac out because he took advantage of a mistake that was there since the very beginning.

i never thought pac juiced. his excuses not to test were bullshit. i believe his accomplishments against hatton, dlh, cotto, clottey, margarito and shane were the result of a few things...weight drain, recent beatdowns and trainer issues.

vada is VOLUNTARY ant-doping agency. key word...voluntary.

why is vada better? because some shill writers and a former known cheat who concocted ways to get by testing say so???

where is the proof that ped's give someone a significant advantage??? in the fights we know ppl were using....they didn't exactly look stellar.

dlh/vargas
dlh/mosley 2
toney/ruiz
peterson/khan
berto
rjj/hall

i'm not sure they give a fighter any advantages based off of these fights. i think it's been made out to be more of an issue than it needed to be.

+Quote Post
DigitalBoom
post Sep 19 2013, 04:35 PM
Post #16

Flyweight

Member No.: 13,960

With all due respect people are only telling half the story on Pacquaio, the man eventually came around and said yes. When has Marquez said yes? In fact let's look at the obvious here which usually gets dismissed in the Floyd vs Manny fight..Floyd was giving them no concessions meaning he got to pick ring size, glove size, venue, which locker room he'd use, hell even the money. Pacquaio has gone on the record explaining what those negotiations were like...I doubt the fight wasn't made over testing..because he's earning considerably less for Rios and testing for it. It was always about money. There was no concession, I think him saying no originally to testing was more of a technique to get more money out of the fight but when he said "Fine, i'll take the test" the speculation should've died...ya'll didn't see Floyd say shhh about testing after Pacquaio said yes to USADA. I don't see JMM saying yes in any capacity to rigorous testing. Was Pacquaio juicing? Who really knows but he was willing to get off it to fight if he was actually juicing to make the fight happen...what's JMM's excuse? Pacquaio didn't sign a fight contract and agreed to take tests and then backed down. So again with all due respect we cannot compare both situations outside of the superficial. Now Pacquaio is indeed testing himself...Marquez is doing what? Creating a circus over something he signed on for. When Pacquaio asked for JMM to be tested what happened? Can we not see something similar to what's happening with Bradley now? I'm going to go out on a limb and say they dropped testing like Bradley did so the fight wouldn't fall apart. As far as I know Ariza isn't a chemist, but Memo is. As far as I know Ariza wasn't on an olympic level of S&C but Memo was. As far as we know Ariza has never had one of his athletes tested by a global sanctioning body..Memo has and guess what a good chunk of them were caught years after they faded from the limelight. In my opinion its only a matter of time for Marquez...Hell Erik Morales or Barrera went as far as to say "The Mexican Pharmacy was better tonight" when JMM beat Pacquaio and I think for a legend like that to say that so publicly should be setting off alarms.

+Quote Post
DigitalBoom
post Sep 19 2013, 04:36 PM
Post #17

Flyweight

Member No.: 13,960

QUOTE (daprofessor @ Sep 19 2013, 04:21 PM) *
a few things...

jmm tried to outbox pac in the first 3 fights. in the last fight...he went for the ko and got it. his training in the first 3 fights was primitive. in the last fight it was up to date. he offered to test...pac and his ppl declined. he didn't knock pac out because he had some extra power...he knocked pac out because he took advantage of a mistake that was there since the very beginning.

i never thought pac juiced. his excuses not to test were bullshit. i believe his accomplishments against hatton, dlh, cotto, clottey, margarito and shane were the result of a few things...weight drain, recent beatdowns and trainer issues.

vada is VOLUNTARY ant-doping agency. key word...voluntary.

why is vada better? because some shill writers and a former known cheat who concocted ways to get by testing say so???

where is the proof that ped's give someone a significant advantage??? in the fights we know ppl were using....they didn't exactly look stellar.

dlh/vargas
dlh/mosley 2
toney/ruiz
peterson/khan
berto
rjj/hall

i'm not sure they give a fighter any advantages based off of these fights. i think it's been made out to be more of an issue than it needed to be.

You don't negotiate with Vada, it's an all encompassing testing. USADA is like the McDonalds menu where you pick what gets tested for. This is publicly available information. Matter of fact go look at Winky Wright's interviews about USADA for his match with Quillin.

+Quote Post
daprofessor
post Sep 19 2013, 06:37 PM
Post #18

Cruiserweight

QUOTE (DigitalBoom @ Sep 19 2013, 04:35 PM) *
With all due respect people are only telling half the story on Pacquaio, the man eventually came around and said yes. When has Marquez said yes? In fact let's look at the obvious here which usually gets dismissed in the Floyd vs Manny fight..Floyd was giving them no concessions meaning he got to pick ring size, glove size, venue, which locker room he'd use, hell even the money. Pacquaio has gone on the record explaining what those negotiations were like...I doubt the fight wasn't made over testing..because he's earning considerably less for Rios and testing for it. It was always about money. There was no concession, I think him saying no originally to testing was more of a technique to get more money out of the fight but when he said "Fine, i'll take the test" the speculation should've died...ya'll didn't see Floyd say shhh about testing after Pacquaio said yes to USADA. I don't see JMM saying yes in any capacity to rigorous testing. Was Pacquaio juicing? Who really knows but he was willing to get off it to fight if he was actually juicing to make the fight happen...what's JMM's excuse? Pacquaio didn't sign a fight contract and agreed to take tests and then backed down. So again with all due respect we cannot compare both situations outside of the superficial. Now Pacquaio is indeed testing himself...Marquez is doing what? Creating a circus over something he signed on for. When Pacquaio asked for JMM to be tested what happened? Can we not see something similar to what's happening with Bradley now? I'm going to go out on a limb and say they dropped testing like Bradley did so the fight wouldn't fall apart. As far as I know Ariza isn't a chemist, but Memo is. As far as I know Ariza wasn't on an olympic level of S&C but Memo was. As far as we know Ariza has never had one of his athletes tested by a global sanctioning body..Memo has and guess what a good chunk of them were caught years after they faded from the limelight. In my opinion its only a matter of time for Marquez...Hell Erik Morales or Barrera went as far as to say "The Mexican Pharmacy was better tonight" when JMM beat Pacquaio and I think for a legend like that to say that so publicly should be setting off alarms.

this topic has been discussed to death. pac had his window of opportunity. u fail to mention that he asked for an outrageous 10 mil per pound ( or was it 1 mil?) for every lb floyd came in over the limit. floyd agreed to that ridiculousness. pac is the one who disagreed to testing. whatever the case...i never thought pac ever had a chance against floyd. i thought he loss 2 of the first 3 fights. the fight is useless/meaningless at this point. i've lost all interest. as far as barrera and morales' comments....jealousy/hate/envy are not a manly traits. jmm did what they could not. jmm offered to test when he was accused. pac backed off.

+Quote Post
daprofessor
post Sep 19 2013, 06:38 PM
Post #19

Cruiserweight

QUOTE (DigitalBoom @ Sep 19 2013, 04:36 PM) *
You don't negotiate with Vada, it's an all encompassing testing. USADA is like the McDonalds menu where you pick what gets tested for. This is publicly available information. Matter of fact go look at Winky Wright's interviews about USADA for his match with Quillin.

vada was suspect from the jump imo because of victor conte's involvement. period.

+Quote Post
mgrover
post Sep 19 2013, 07:17 PM
Post #20

Super Middleweight

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 12,366

QUOTE (daprofessor @ Sep 20 2013, 12:38 AM) *
vada was suspect from the jump imo because of victor conte's involvement. period.

This.

Also funny how when Pacs team request blood testing, Ariza is fired...

+Quote Post

4 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th August 2014 - 03:42 PM