> HBO has got to be "sick" over this.....$80M
mrchitown
post Sep 26 2013, 09:47 AM
Post #81

Cruiserweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 12,858

QUOTE (checkleft @ Sep 25 2013, 11:18 PM) *
He was actually doing very well until it Floyd started pressuring him. His corner has always been a mess tho

He should of removed his father from his corner sooner, I know Zab is the one fighting but Yoel was more of a detriment after a while. That whole brawl wouldn't have happened if it weren't for Yoel. That was embarrassing and I knew the fight was over after that. He's an enabler and he enabled Zab to act that way for a long time, it's no coincidence that as soon as he left his father, left NY, that he became a better fighter and got his act together

Plus, I'm glad I don't have to hear "get in there Zab and bust his ass up, just go boom boom boom, pow" anymore
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
mrchitown
post Sep 26 2013, 09:52 AM
Post #82

Cruiserweight

QUOTE (bnoles4life @ Sep 26 2013, 02:14 AM) *
I'm a shameless Zab fan and tbh, I was pulling for Zab then, mainly b/c I didn't like how Floyd went off on dude during the build up. While I always believe, friends don't fight friends, b/c they usually make for flat fights, but the way Floyd went about that, wasn't cool in my book. That being said, when I saw the work Zab was putting in, I was like, "Uh-oh....the old Zab is back....but haven't I seen this before?" On cue, the REAL Zab broke loose and showed up.....and well, $50 and a few years later, we're here.....

I tried to pay little attention to the build up because I knew Zab and Floyd had been friends dating back to the amateurs, I've never seen anything like that but Floyd did say later on that it was easy to paint Judah as the bad guy. I'm glad they're back on track and seem to have a good relationship again...but i thought Judah was ready for the fight, he put in the work but I ain't gon front like he didn't gas back then. that fight was up in there air for the first half of the fight then Zab appeared to slow down and then he went straight hood in there. I haven't beet against Floyd since then

+Quote Post
checkleft
post Sep 26 2013, 04:22 PM
Post #83

Super Middleweight

Member No.: 13,079

QUOTE (mrchitown @ Sep 26 2013, 10:47 AM) *
He should of removed his father from his corner sooner, I know Zab is the one fighting but Yoel was more of a detriment after a while. That whole brawl wouldn't have happened if it weren't for Yoel. That was embarrassing and I knew the fight was over after that. He's an enabler and he enabled Zab to act that way for a long time, it's no coincidence that as soon as he left his father, left NY, that he became a better fighter and got his act together

Plus, I'm glad I don't have to hear "get in there Zab and bust his ass up, just go boom boom boom, pow" anymore

Lmao, Idk about you but I miss that.. I would be confused as fuck to if somebody was in my corner just yelling that shit

+Quote Post
Dolimite
post Sep 26 2013, 08:28 PM
Post #84

Super Middleweight

Member No.: 13,803

QUOTE (mrchitown @ Sep 25 2013, 08:40 PM) *
That and the fact he wanted to be a street thug

Fucking Brooklyn mindset!

+Quote Post
mrchitown
post Sep 26 2013, 08:34 PM
Post #85

Cruiserweight

QUOTE (Dolimite @ Sep 26 2013, 08:28 PM) *
Fucking Brooklyn mindset!

I guess so but if he and Paulie fight I'm taking my ass to Brooklyn to see that (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

+Quote Post
mrchitown
post Sep 26 2013, 08:39 PM
Post #86

Cruiserweight

QUOTE (checkleft @ Sep 26 2013, 04:22 PM) *
Lmao, Idk about you but I miss that.. I would be confused as fuck to if somebody was in my corner just yelling that shit

Man, what's wrong with you...at first it was entertaining then it got to be kinda annoying. Yoel does have some quotables. I remember those 2 fights between Zab and Cory Spinks like it was yesterday lol...I'd hate to be behind on points an at the end of each round have to go back to my corner and hear Yoel tell me bust this bitch up, you better then him just go boom boom, ping pow lol

+Quote Post
truth
post Sep 26 2013, 10:21 PM
Post #87

Strawweight

Member No.: 13,835

Gracia needs one more fight against a true welter before he fights floyd hey if broner gets pass madina the have him fight Garcia that would be a good test as far as khan it would be interesting for about 2 rounds and Floyd would start killing him with the right.

i always wondered if the brawl didnt break out would zab have won i think it would have been alot closer at least.

+Quote Post
bnoles4life
post Sep 26 2013, 11:40 PM
Post #88

Welterweight

Member No.: 13,299

QUOTE (checkleft @ Sep 25 2013, 09:53 PM) *
Filthy rich records
I would say Ms. Jackson but to put it in your terms, that man was was cooking.

Yes...and James Prince to be specific.

+Quote Post
checkleft
post Sep 27 2013, 12:34 AM
Post #89

Super Middleweight

QUOTE (bnoles4life @ Sep 27 2013, 12:40 AM) *
Yes...and James Prince to be specific.

Any coincidence that wards career is sputtering and he's tied to prince as well... ?

+Quote Post
checkleft
post Sep 27 2013, 12:35 AM
Post #90

Super Middleweight

QUOTE (truth @ Sep 26 2013, 11:21 PM) *
Gracia needs one more fight against a true welter before he fights floyd hey if broner gets pass madina the have him fight Garcia that would be a good test as far as khan it would be interesting for about 2 rounds and Floyd would start killing him with the right.

i always wondered if the brawl didnt break out would zab have won i think it would have been alot closer at least.

He was already getting beat pretty bad by the time the brawl happened, it almost looked like floyd was about to stop him.. when his straight to the body is landing he damages bra. He always seems to do it with southpaws

+Quote Post

15 Pages V  « < 7 8 9 10 11 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 31st July 2014 - 04:33 AM