> HBO has got to be "sick" over this.....$80M
Dolimite
post Sep 27 2013, 11:47 AM
Post #91

Super Middleweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 13,803

QUOTE (mrchitown @ Sep 26 2013, 05:34 PM) *
I guess so but if he and Paulie fight I'm taking my ass to Brooklyn to see that (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

Thanks to Amir Khan that fight ain't happening. Khan is going to wait and see if he gets tabbed for that may 3rd fight for Mayweather. Instead Zab and Alexander are suppose to be fighting in December. Oh well.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
bnoles4life
post Sep 27 2013, 01:44 PM
Post #92

Welterweight

Member No.: 13,299

QUOTE (checkleft @ Sep 27 2013, 01:34 AM) *
Any coincidence that wards career is sputtering and he's tied to prince as well... ?

LOL...if it is, I'm not speaking on it (IMG:style_emoticons/default/no2.gif) ...J Prince may be a "mod" on this board, too. LOL

+Quote Post
Cshel86
post Sep 27 2013, 02:57 PM
Post #93

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 12,050

QUOTE (checkleft @ Sep 26 2013, 05:22 PM) *
Lmao, Idk about you but I miss that.. I would be confused as fuck to if somebody was in my corner just yelling that shit

I miss it too! Yoel was the TRUTH...especially when he knew Zab was fading. You already knew that the instructions were gonna be some comical horsesh*t, if Yoel exhaled and took his glasses off before he started yelling at Zab!

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

+Quote Post
mrchitown
post Sep 27 2013, 06:11 PM
Post #94

Cruiserweight

Member No.: 12,858

QUOTE (Dolimite @ Sep 27 2013, 11:47 AM) *
Thanks to Amir Khan that fight ain't happening. Khan is going to wait and see if he gets tabbed for that may 3rd fight for Mayweather. Instead Zab and Alexander are suppose to be fighting in December. Oh well.

Ok, now I'm pissed! Khan will always find a way to disappoint

+Quote Post
mrchitown
post Sep 27 2013, 06:15 PM
Post #95

Cruiserweight

QUOTE (bnoles4life @ Sep 27 2013, 01:44 PM) *
LOL...if it is, I'm not speaking on it (IMG:style_emoticons/default/no2.gif) ...J Prince may be a "mod" on this board, too. LOL

Get the government involved and he will back off he don't wanna end up like punk ass Suge Knjght. He and his son some suing mofos though lol..they sued Drake and looking at the documents it was the dumbest shit ever they should've sued Drake for being a punk ass emo rapper (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

+Quote Post
checkleft
post Sep 27 2013, 07:14 PM
Post #96

Super Middleweight

Member No.: 13,079

QUOTE (mrchitown @ Sep 27 2013, 06:15 PM) *
Get the government involved and he will back off he don't wanna end up like punk ass Suge Knjght. He and his son some suing mofos though lol..they sued Drake and looking at the documents it was the dumbest shit ever they should've sued Drake for being a punk ass emo rapper (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

I'm starting to feel bad for ward lol

+Quote Post
mrchitown
post Sep 27 2013, 07:51 PM
Post #97

Cruiserweight

QUOTE (checkleft @ Sep 27 2013, 07:14 PM) *
I'm starting to feel bad for ward lol

It's sad what's going on with him, HBO isn't right in the way they are trying to disrespect him and push him towards their agenda but his management is shaky. Prince just jumped in the boxing game and said he was a manager, where did this experience come from lol.

Dawson sued him and basically said he didn't even know what J Prince's role was, he said he paid for a photo shoot for him and that's the only thing he did. And J Prince was managing him for quite some time, so in all that time you only pay for a photo shoot but you taking a percentage from this man. J Prince done did interviews and they done asked him what he do and I still can't tell you what he does. All the fighters who stayed with him have went to shit, Wink should've been fighting more often then he did. Shane just whoring himself out for money these days and Ward might end up in the same way

He's too good a talent for that as I see HOF and ATG status in his future, but I hope one day he wakes up and breaks free from the guy. He facing an uphill battle with that mess and having to deal with HBO

+Quote Post
Hotsauce
post Sep 27 2013, 08:01 PM
Post #98

Junior Welterweight

Member No.: 11,903

QUOTE (mrchitown @ Sep 27 2013, 07:51 PM) *
It's sad what's going on with him, HBO isn't right in the way they are trying to disrespect him and push him towards their agenda but his management is shaky. Prince just jumped in the boxing game and said he was a manager, where did this experience come from lol.

Dawson sued him and basically said he didn't even know what J Prince's role was, he said he paid for a photo shoot for him and that's the only thing he did. And J Prince was managing him for quite some time, so in all that time you only pay for a photo shoot but you taking a percentage from this man. J Prince done did interviews and they done asked him what he do and I still can't tell you what he does. All the fighters who stayed with him have went to shit, Wink should've been fighting more often then he did. Shane just whoring himself out for money these days and Ward might end up in the same way

He's too good a talent for that as I see HOF and ATG status in his future, but I hope one day he wakes up and breaks free from the guy. He facing an uphill battle with that mess and having to deal with HBO

Will hbo push for ward vs chavez jr?

+Quote Post
KOpower
post Sep 28 2013, 09:00 AM
Post #99

Lightweight

Member No.: 4,081

QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Sep 24 2013, 10:44 AM) *
Pffffff...man STOP IT PLEASE! You're making a complete ass of yourself!

A proven fighter at 154?! Really man? The only thing that Cotto proved, is how a lazy welterweight (like him) moves up and gets tossed around a division in which he doesn't even belong. Trust me, I like Cotto, always have, but you're a way off here.

Who has Cotto beaten at 154??? Foreman? Mayorga? Margarito? If anything, he looked good in his losing effort against Floyd (who isn't even a true Jr. Middleweight), and he looked like shit against Trout. Again, what has he proven at 154? Try again buddy...

I know a spin doctor when I see one, and that's exactly what you are. In the above post, you said that Garcia was getting embarrassed, which points to the fact that he didn't do much to Khan early on. Then you downplay the counter left hook that dropped Khan, all while saying that Danny was landing some big shots early on.

It's clear to me that you're just a Khan fan, no problem, but let's face it, the mofo doesn't have a "safe fight" in the world, which is supposed to make him look good, en route to a possible Mayweather fight. Danny has hand speed, and doesn't just throw wide hooks. I take it that you didn't see the Matthysse fight, but hey, your guy lost, so I see why you may not wanna watch it again.

If Danny is as slow and limited as you say, then Matthysse would've iced him...didn't happen. Try again bro...

Stop it, I am not a big Amir Khan fan. I love his heart and I like his offense but his defense is terrible and his chin is obviously weak. Styles make fights and I would like to see Floyd go against Amir's type of offense/hand-speed rather than Garcia's intelligence and counter-punching. Amir just makes for a more interesting/exciting fight. Floyd goes surgical on Garcia and wins a dominating/boring 12 round UD. Khan at least has the offense to give Mayweather problems, if only for a few rounds. I think the most likely case is Khan giving Mayweather real problems in the first 4 rounds of the fight and then Floyd turns it on in the middle and knocks Khan out in the 9th or so. That makes for one exciting Floyd Mayweather fight. I think it would be similar to Judah except Khan would do better than Judah. I don't see Khan stop throwing the way Judah did and that would make him more dangerous in those middle rounds than Judah was before he got KO'd. Judah had real 1-punch power, but Amir puts his punches together far better than Judah did.

I just think that Amir Khan can bring more out of Floyd than Garcia could and ultimately that is all I want to see.

+Quote Post
mrchitown
post Sep 28 2013, 11:12 AM
Post #100

Cruiserweight

QUOTE (Hotsauce @ Sep 27 2013, 08:01 PM) *
Will hbo push for ward vs chavez jr?

Hell yeah they will, in all hopes that Chavez Jr can beat him

+Quote Post

15 Pages V  « < 8 9 10 11 12 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th July 2014 - 10:45 AM