IPB  

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

11 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 5 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> jmm vs bradley sig bet thread, u know the drill...
sduck
post Sep 22 2013, 03:06 AM
Post #21

Lightweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 12,788

I got Bradley
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Franchize
post Sep 22 2013, 08:12 AM
Post #22

Junior Middleweight

Member No.: 13,419

How long you gotta keep the sig for? lol

+Quote Post
Dolimite
post Sep 22 2013, 02:35 PM
Post #23

Super Middleweight

Member No.: 13,803

I got Bradley not that I think he will win because I don't. however, I am wishing the he will leave Top Stank in order to fight Mayweather. This is the only reason why I am pulling for Bradley. I actually thing JMM will be too much for Tim to handle. So I am pulling for Bradley to get that May fight.

+Quote Post
Amandla
post Sep 22 2013, 02:41 PM
Post #24

Flyweight

Member No.: 13,750

QUOTE (Dolimite @ Sep 22 2013, 02:35 PM) *
I got Bradley not that I think he will win because I don't. however, I am wishing the he will leave Top Stank in order to fight Mayweather. This is the only reason why I am pulling for Bradley. I actually thing JMM will be too much for Tim to handle. So I am pulling for Bradley to get that May fight.

I'm gonna co-sign this comment cos that makes sense!

+Quote Post
mgrover
post Sep 22 2013, 04:14 PM
Post #25

Super Middleweight

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 12,366

I think Prod is a beast of a puncher that JMM simply isn't and never has been, but slurring for 2 months after a fight isn't a good sign, it's a terrible sign, am on the fence, I'd hope Bradley wins, fights Mayweather and calls it a career. While I didn't like Bradley after the Pac fight, the more I watch it the closer it gets.

+Quote Post
Gambit808
post Sep 22 2013, 04:33 PM
Post #26

Junior Welterweight

Member No.: 13,329

QUOTE (mgrover @ Sep 22 2013, 05:14 PM) *
I think Prod is a beast of a puncher that JMM simply isn't and never has been, but slurring for 2 months after a fight isn't a good sign, it's a terrible sign, am on the fence, I'd hope Bradley wins, fights Mayweather and calls it a career. While I didn't like Bradley after the Pac fight, the more I watch it the closer it gets.

JMM has more KO's than Ruslan has fights if I'm not mistaken. Even though it's been mainly at a lower weight class than what he's fighting at now, u don't have that amount of KO's not being good puncher. I think JMM showed with Pacquiao, Ramos, Diaz and Katsidis that he still has that power left in him and that he for damn sure is a better boxer than Ruslan. It's gonna be really interesting come fight night.

+Quote Post
Amandla
post Sep 22 2013, 04:38 PM
Post #27

Flyweight

Member No.: 13,750

I'm just hoping this is a clear cut victory. I'll back Bradley but I have a feeling Marquez has more gas in the tank.

Predicting Bradley by UD with my heart.

+Quote Post
checkleft
post Sep 22 2013, 04:40 PM
Post #28

Super Middleweight

Member No.: 13,079

QUOTE (Gambit808 @ Sep 22 2013, 04:33 PM) *
JMM has more KO's than Ruslan has fights if I'm not mistaken. Even though it's been mainly at a lower weight class than what he's fighting at now, u don't have that amount of KO's not being good puncher. I think JMM showed with Pacquiao, Ramos, Diaz and Katsidis that he still has that power left in him and that he for damn sure is a better boxer than Ruslan. It's gonna be really interesting come fight night.

Couldn't have put it any better.

+Quote Post
emd01
post Sep 22 2013, 04:55 PM
Post #29

Super Flyweight

Member No.: 13,811

QUOTE (Gambit808 @ Sep 22 2013, 02:33 PM) *

Thats technique for you. JMM might not hit as hard as Ruslan but his timing and accuracy is much better. Ruslan sometimes wings punches while JMM throws crisp, clean shots.

+Quote Post
mgrover
post Sep 22 2013, 05:23 PM
Post #30

Super Middleweight

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 12,366

QUOTE (Gambit808 @ Sep 22 2013, 10:33 PM) *

That's probably because JMM has been fighting for 13 more years. He's not a raw puncher, never had that type of power, Ramos was bullshit, I don't care what people say, and he wins by accumulation not sheer power. Maybe he did KO Pac, but a few things to it, I wonder if he could A. do it again, and B. Bradley won't make the same mistake...I hope.

+Quote Post

11 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 5 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 31st July 2014 - 03:05 AM