IPB  

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

11 Pages V  « < 5 6 7 8 9 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> jmm vs bradley sig bet thread, u know the drill...
Franchize
post Oct 5 2013, 11:24 PM
Post #61

Junior Middleweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 13,419

Ok so right now I'm watching 24/7 Bradley vs Marquez (IMG:style_emoticons/default/rolleyes_anim.gif) (yea I know...I'm just watching because Cotto made quick work of DR) HBO is really fuckin reaching. Are they seriously trying to market Bradley was the new bad ass cocky shit talker? Cmon now lmaooooo
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Cshel86
post Oct 5 2013, 11:34 PM
Post #62

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 12,050

QUOTE (Franchize @ Oct 6 2013, 12:24 AM) *
Ok so right now I'm watching 24/7 Bradley vs Marquez (IMG:style_emoticons/default/rolleyes_anim.gif) (yea I know...I'm just watching because Cotto made quick work of DR) HBO is really fuckin reaching. Are they seriously trying to market Bradley was the new bad ass cocky shit talker? Cmon now lmaooooo

Like I said in the Cotto/Rodriguez thread, everything about Bradley screams, "Accept me, please!" He does have a chip on his shoulder though. Lol

+Quote Post
Franchize
post Oct 6 2013, 02:07 AM
Post #63

Junior Middleweight

Member No.: 13,419

The closer the fight gets to happening, the more I'm beginning to think "damn Marquez got screwed again." This is a no win situation for Marquez. I don't care how good Bradley's record or even talent is. I just don't think Marquez will ever get the credit he deserves if he wins AND I just don't see how this fight will sell PPVs. They're not getting my money lol

+Quote Post
NoCatchweights
post Oct 6 2013, 04:51 AM
Post #64

Flyweight

Member No.: 13,908

QUOTE (Franchize @ Oct 6 2013, 02:07 AM) *
The closer the fight gets to happening, the more I'm beginning to think "damn Marquez got screwed again." This is a no win situation for Marquez. I don't care how good Bradley's record or even talent is. I just don't think Marquez will ever get the credit he deserves if he wins AND I just don't see how this fight will sell PPVs. They're not getting my money lol

Let's say it sales 300,000 that's about 8 million after HBO and cable takes their cut, add in the gate and international rights and it will make money.

+Quote Post
MAHDI
post Oct 6 2013, 10:42 AM
Post #65

Bantamweight

Member No.: 13,939

QUOTE (NoCatchweights @ Oct 6 2013, 05:51 AM) *
Let's say it sales 300,000 that's about 8 million after HBO and cable takes their cut, add in the gate and international rights and it will make money.

I give this fight 500,000 sales.. marquez has 500,000 mexicans behind him easily... This fight may do better than people think.

This post has been edited by MAHDI: Oct 6 2013, 10:44 AM

+Quote Post
NoCatchweights
post Oct 6 2013, 01:35 PM
Post #66

Flyweight

Member No.: 13,908

QUOTE (MAHDI @ Oct 6 2013, 10:42 AM) *
I give this fight 500,000 sales.. marquez has 500,000 mexicans behind him easily... This fight may do better than people think.

Chavez vs Martinez has over 400,000, so we will see how popular he is compared to Chavez Jr, I've heard JMM is not given proper respect by Mexicans.

+Quote Post
Cshel86
post Oct 7 2013, 11:10 AM
Post #67

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

If Bradley's gonna lose to anyone, in the midst of this clusterfuck WW tournament that Arum has put together, it'll be Marquez..IF it goes to the cards. For some reason, Arum can "sell" Marquez a little better,, this time around, if he's looking into a 5th fight.

Let's face it, which would sell more...a 5th fight with JMM/Pac, or a Bradley/Pac rematch? The only way for Timmy to upset these plans, is by stopping Marquez...the same way Marquez ruined Arum's plans for Pac's not-too distant career. All casual fans remember, is JMM putting Manny to sleep, and Pac getting "robbed" against Tim, so the more appealing rematch would be with Pac.

Bradley loses a decision to Marquez, we get JMM/Pac V (read: Arum lines his pockets again), Bradley becomes the A-side against guys like Alvarado, Rios (who actually a bit more), Provodnikov (in a boring rematch), and possibly Jessie Vargas (oh Lord, why?). Truthfully, Arum go ahead and start building a Bradley/Rios clash, and let Alvarado eat the scraps.

+Quote Post
daprofessor
post Oct 7 2013, 06:39 PM
Post #68

Cruiserweight

Member No.: 12,336

team jmm
daprofessor
Plah
mitukczuk
MAHDI
Gambit
Kratza

team bradley
emd
BFF
klonopinz
sduck
dolimite
truth
CrazybuffalO
Hotsauce
Nocatchweights

+Quote Post
Cshel86
post Oct 7 2013, 07:48 PM
Post #69

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

QUOTE (daprofessor @ Oct 7 2013, 07:39 PM) *
team jmm
daprofessor
Plah
mitukczuk
MAHDI
Gambit
Kratza

team bradley
emd
BFF
klonopinz
sduck
dolimite
truth
CrazybuffalO
Hotsauce
Nocatchweights

It's gettin' real out here folks...it's gettin' real! LOL

PS: For all of you guys that have NEVER had a sig or avi before this De La Homo travesty that you're rockin', then PLEASE get a "normal" sig or avi after this weekend. Yall owe it to us! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

+Quote Post
Hotsauce
post Oct 12 2013, 11:14 PM
Post #70

Junior Welterweight

Member No.: 11,903

I'm cooking

+Quote Post

11 Pages V  « < 5 6 7 8 9 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 21st April 2014 - 03:42 AM