Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> Amir Khan brings in Coach Rick
rowanbid
post Sep 26 2013, 01:21 PM
Post #1

Amateur

Group: Members
Member No.: 13,996

So i had to register and post for this because i just saw that amir khan brought in coach rick for his mitt work, he basically emulates roger mayweather style of mittwork, i just think its awesome because he is from the same state as me and i had a few mitt work sessions with him and now he's working with a real pro and next to virgil hunter, if you guys dont know who he is just youtube coach rick, i just really thought it was pretty awesome!!!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies
rowanbid
post Sep 30 2013, 08:03 AM
Post #2

Amateur

Group: Members
Member No.: 13,996

Well now that there is news of Khan not signing the alexander fight and waiting for a possible floyd fight...... well floyd beats khan on floyds worst day but I would be sooo excited to see all access with coach rick!!! I would feel sort of connected, i know rick pretty well, we used to train together here and there and he was working out of my local boxing gym for a little while until him and the owner had a falling out... but if this all does happen rick better be ready for the money team to talk maaaad ish on him!!! Either way if this does happen it will be great for rick as im sure at that point he kinda "made it" as a mitt guy... i mean he started these youtube videos with him and his girl in a dingy basement and then if he makes it all the way to a mayweather all access well thats damn impressive!!! But im sure roger and floyd will have a field day with them doing rogers mitt routine!!! lol
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 18th April 2014 - 10:25 PM