Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Franchize
post Sep 27 2013, 08:39 AM
Post #2

Junior Middleweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 13,419

I watched this yesterday. It was funny as hell. You can always tell when Floyd is enjoying an interview and really connecting with the interviewer. He doesn't give his usual scripted answers. He doesn't hit you with the "Like I said before" a million times. I've always thought Howard Stern was great and his talent is underrated. Sure, he asks raunchy questions but he gives great interviews. His interviews always sound like 2 people having a conversation about life. Not a bunch of typical, expected bullshit.

+Quote Post
wolterb
post Sep 27 2013, 10:19 AM
Post #3

Featherweight

Member No.: 12,770

QUOTE (Franchize @ Sep 27 2013, 09:39 AM) *
I watched this yesterday. It was funny as hell. You can always tell when Floyd is enjoying an interview and really connecting with the interviewer. He doesn't give his usual scripted answers. He doesn't hit you with the "Like I said before" a million times. I've always thought Howard Stern was great and his talent is underrated. Sure, he asks raunchy questions but he gives great interviews. His interviews always sound like 2 people having a conversation about life. Not a bunch of typical, expected bullshit.

Thanks for posting this! Can't wait to go home and check this out. I agree with you though, Sterns' interviews are always glorious.

Apparently B-hop got interviewed by stern once but I haven't been able to find it on the web...anyone know where that might be at? Shot in the dark I know

+Quote Post
bnoles4life
post Sep 27 2013, 01:50 PM
Post #4

Welterweight

Member No.: 13,299

There were two parts where I got kinda queasy.....1st, when they brought up his childhood, specifically w/ his dad....then they STAYED on it. Howard was saying some iiiiiish about Sr. and I couldn't help but think, "Is this the thing that blows up this foundation....AGAIN?"

2nd....was when Howard was asking Floyd about his dick...I've listened to Stern more than enough times to know what to expect outta him, but the fervor in which he asked the dick questions....I dunno....made me feel like I needed a chaperone in order to listen to remainder of this shit. LOL.

+Quote Post
Dolimite
post Sep 27 2013, 02:53 PM
Post #5

Middleweight

Member No.: 13,803

QUOTE (bnoles4life @ Sep 27 2013, 11:50 AM) *
There were two parts where I got kinda queasy.....1st, when they brought up his childhood, specifically w/ his dad....then they STAYED on it. Howard was saying some iiiiiish about Sr. and I couldn't help but think, "Is this the thing that blows up this foundation....AGAIN?"

2nd....was when Howard was asking Floyd about his dick...I've listened to Stern more than enough times to know what to expect outta him, but the fervor in which he asked the dick questions....I dunno....made me feel like I needed a chaperone in order to listen to remainder of this shit. LOL.

Um, fast forward button! Talking about another man's dick is crossing the line! I am getting jitters just thinking about when I have to tell my boy what his dick is for....

+Quote Post
Cshel86
post Sep 27 2013, 03:01 PM
Post #6

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 12,050

QUOTE (Dolimite @ Sep 27 2013, 03:53 PM) *
[/b]

Um, fast forward button! Talking about another man's dick is crossing the line! I am getting jitters just thinking about when I have to tell my boy what his dick is for....

Tell him to F*CK THA WORLD!!!

Every woman in his presence needs to know what he's all about! Big, small, fat, skinny, smart, dumb, lazy, active, all races, etc. D, you gotta make sure lil dude is the P4P king, or else, you've failed!

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

+Quote Post
Dolimite
post Sep 28 2013, 08:21 PM
Post #7

Middleweight

Member No.: 13,803

QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Sep 27 2013, 12:01 PM) *
Tell him to F*CK THA WORLD!!!

Every woman in his presence needs to know what he's all about! Big, small, fat, skinny, smart, dumb, lazy, active, all races, etc. D, you gotta make sure lil dude is the P4P king, or else, you've failed!

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

No sea hags bro!!!!!

+Quote Post
pimpfighterROQ
post Sep 28 2013, 08:52 PM
Post #8

Bantamweight

Member No.: 12,368

When they talked about Ms. Jackson I was like yeah floyd how is she??

+Quote Post
Amandla
post Sep 29 2013, 10:35 AM
Post #9

Flyweight

Member No.: 13,750

I love the fact he kept asking him to fight his dad.

Had me in stitches.

+Quote Post
mrchitown
post Sep 29 2013, 01:41 PM
Post #10

Light Heavyweight

Member No.: 12,858

Entertaining, Howard Stern is good at what he does

+Quote Post

4 Pages V   1 2 3 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 17th April 2014 - 08:35 PM