> Mayweather Howard Stern Show
Franchize
post Sep 29 2013, 06:12 PM
Post #11

Junior Middleweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 13,419

QUOTE (bnoles4life @ Sep 27 2013, 02:50 PM) *
There were two parts where I got kinda queasy.....1st, when they brought up his childhood, specifically w/ his dad....then they STAYED on it. Howard was saying some iiiiiish about Sr. and I couldn't help but think, "Is this the thing that blows up this foundation....AGAIN?"

I just get the feeling like Sr is a ticking time bomb. He just can't seem to help himself lol He's just a walking ball of recklessness when it comes to his mouth.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Col Reb
post Sep 29 2013, 08:43 PM
Post #12

Lightweight

Member No.: 2,564

Do you think Miley Cyrus will be in on a ring walk? Will Howard accept the invite to a Floyd fight?

+Quote Post
Dolimite
post Sep 29 2013, 08:49 PM
Post #13

Middleweight

Member No.: 13,803

This was one of Floyd's best interviews. He sounded like he was genuine. He better take Howard's advice about gambling. Floyd goes to strip clubs for the food? Okay....
The about his sex life was a little much. Ms. Jackson doesn't want kids? Why am I not surprise. Floyd ain't marrying that girl. They will have a 20 year engagement. But I can't talk, my lady doesn't want to get married... so then why is she living with me????

+Quote Post
Franchize
post Sep 30 2013, 07:49 AM
Post #14

Junior Middleweight

Member No.: 13,419

QUOTE (Dolimite @ Sep 29 2013, 09:49 PM) *
This was one of Floyd's best interviews. He sounded like he was genuine. He better take Howard's advice about gambling. Floyd goes to strip clubs for the food? Okay....
The about his sex life was a little much. Ms. Jackson doesn't want kids? Why am I not surprise. Floyd ain't marrying that girl. They will have a 20 year engagement. But I can't talk, my lady doesn't want to get married... so then why is she living with me????

(IMG:http://cdn.motinetwork.net/demotivationalposters.org/image/demotivational-poster/0809/pussywhipped-demotivational-poster-1222793769.jpg)

LOL I've seen Floyd have good interviews with Stern, The Breakfast Club in NYC, and Sway. Other than that, it's been pretty scripted answers. Ironically, I'm fans of all of those interviewers so I think it may be who is giving the interview.

....OH and of course Ben from Fighthype! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/thumbsup_anim.gif)

This post has been edited by Franchize: Sep 30 2013, 07:53 AM

+Quote Post
Dolimite
post Sep 30 2013, 05:53 PM
Post #15

Middleweight

QUOTE (Franchize @ Sep 30 2013, 04:49 AM) *
(IMG:http://cdn.motinetwork.net/demotivationalposters.org/image/demotivational-poster/0809/pussywhipped-demotivational-poster-1222793769.jpg)

LOL I've seen Floyd have good interviews with Stern, The Breakfast Club in NYC, and Sway. Other than that, it's been pretty scripted answers. Ironically, I'm fans of all of those interviewers so I think it may be who is giving the interview.

....OH and of course Ben from Fighthype! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/thumbsup_anim.gif)

Nice!!!! I actually do clean my house. I hate the way she cleans. She uses the worse smelling shit in the world and she half ass cleans. Shit makes me really mad.

When did he do an interview with Sway? That's my dude!

+Quote Post
Cshel86
post Sep 30 2013, 09:04 PM
Post #16

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 12,050

QUOTE (Dolimite @ Sep 29 2013, 09:49 PM) *

Her not wanting kids, is the best thing for Floyd's pockets. If he doesn't marry her, then that'll be twice the victory. Besides, he has enough money to keep her ass around, so hats off to him. Floyd already has 4 children, so the idea of child support for a chick like Ms Jackson who just looks good for a living, would be a disaster.

QUOTE (Franchize @ Sep 30 2013, 08:49 AM) *

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

I cant breathe over here!

+Quote Post
Cshel86
post Sep 30 2013, 09:10 PM
Post #17

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 12,050

QUOTE (Dolimite @ Sep 30 2013, 06:53 PM) *
Nice!!!! I actually do clean my house. I hate the way she cleans. She uses the worse smelling shit in the world and she half ass cleans. Shit makes me really mad.

When did he do an interview with Sway? That's my dude!

Though I have a woman, I cook and clean. My grandma used to kick our asses when we were growing up, so that cleaning is embedded in me. I've been cooking since I was kid, so no problem there.

I cook and clean for my woman, so as soon as she gets outta pocket, I can spazz the fuck out like a mad man, and claim that "life's been so stressful, I gotta work, cook, clean...it's just too much baby". Trust me, you can get away with being an all-out asshole, and totally mindfuck her at the same time! Nothing cooler than leaving your woman scratching her head and wondering if she did something wrong.

+Quote Post
bnoles4life
post Sep 30 2013, 09:20 PM
Post #18

Welterweight

Member No.: 13,299

QUOTE (Franchize @ Sep 30 2013, 08:49 AM) *

BWWWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

+Quote Post
Dolimite
post Sep 30 2013, 10:10 PM
Post #19

Middleweight

QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Sep 30 2013, 07:04 PM) *
Her not wanting kids, is the best thing for Floyd's pockets. If he doesn't marry her, then that'll be twice the victory. Besides, he has enough money to keep her ass around, so hats off to him. Floyd already has 4 children, so the idea of child support for a chick like Ms Jackson who just looks good for a living, would be a disaster.

I cant breathe over here!

Don't encourage him! Ms. Jackson is a kept woman. I give it to her, she has the ultimate gig. I can't hate. If Rhianna or Beyonce wanted to take care me for a living I would accept that job. Ms. Jackson ain't messing up that body over a kid! She knows where her bread is buttered!

QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Sep 30 2013, 07:10 PM) *
Though I have a woman, I cook and clean. My grandma used to kick our asses when we were growing up, so that cleaning is embedded in me. I've been cooking since I was kid, so no problem there.

I cook and clean for my woman, so as soon as she gets outta pocket, I can spazz the fuck out like a mad man, and claim that "life's been so stressful, I gotta work, cook, clean...it's just too much baby". Trust me, you can get away with being an all-out asshole, and totally mindfuck her at the same time! Nothing cooler than leaving your woman scratching her head and wondering if she did something wrong.

I cook on the week days but the weekends we usually go out. I was making dinner one night and she requested I fix the meat one way and I told her to either cook dinner or shut up. I enjoy cooking, I was actually going to go to culinary school instead of college. But I am not that great of a cook, I am cool in the kitchen just not that good.

+Quote Post
mrchitown
post Sep 30 2013, 10:56 PM
Post #20

Light Heavyweight

Member No.: 12,858

I hope the next person that interviews him asks him about the chick he got or should I say recently had in his circle and is/was f*cking Ray J while she was with him. Sometimes you just have to call a hoe a hoe...and whoever interviews him next should ask him how he feels about 50 leaking the info..50 my dude but damn that was outta line lol

+Quote Post

4 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th April 2014 - 01:08 PM