> Mayweather Howard Stern Show
mrchitown
post Sep 30 2013, 11:00 PM
Post #21

Cruiserweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 12,858

QUOTE (Dolimite @ Sep 30 2013, 10:10 PM) *
Don't encourage him! Ms. Jackson is a kept woman. I give it to her, she has the ultimate gig. I can't hate. If Rhianna or Beyonce wanted to take care me for a living I would accept that job. Ms. Jackson ain't messing up that body over a kid! She knows where her bread is buttered!

I cook on the week days but the weekends we usually go out. I was making dinner one night and she requested I fix the meat one way and I told her to either cook dinner or shut up. I enjoy cooking, I was actually going to go to culinary school instead of college. But I am not that great of a cook, I am cool in the kitchen just not that good.

Ain't nothing wrong with cooking..majority of the time I'm cooking for everybody..but that cleaning shit. I hate having to clean up after people, that's one of my pet peeves. I don't have a problem cleaning but the shit irks me when an able bodied person don't pick up after themselves
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Dolimite
post Oct 1 2013, 09:35 AM
Post #22

Super Middleweight

Member No.: 13,803

QUOTE (mrchitown @ Sep 30 2013, 07:56 PM) *
I hope the next person that interviews him asks him about the chick he got or should I say recently had in his circle and is/was f*cking Ray J while she was with him. Sometimes you just have to call a hoe a hoe...and whoever interviews him next should ask him how he feels about 50 leaking the info..50 my dude but damn that was outta line lol

Ray J fucked his side piece. And.... That is what happens... she ain't the queen. 50 wants back in,.

+Quote Post
mrchitown
post Oct 1 2013, 01:09 PM
Post #23

Cruiserweight

QUOTE (Dolimite @ Oct 1 2013, 09:35 AM) *
Ray J fucked his side piece. And.... That is what happens... she ain't the queen. 50 wants back in,.

I find this soap opera entertaining. I'd still like to hear Floyd's take, even Nicki Minaj put it out there lol, I know she don't want in, maybe she don't like the chick but Ray J just blew any camera time he was gon get and ole girl back to the minor leagues probably wishing she could get back in

This post has been edited by mrchitown: Oct 1 2013, 01:09 PM

+Quote Post
Dolimite
post Oct 1 2013, 02:43 PM
Post #24

Super Middleweight

QUOTE (mrchitown @ Oct 1 2013, 11:09 AM) *
I find this soap opera entertaining. I'd still like to hear Floyd's take, even Nicki Minaj put it out there lol, I know she don't want in, maybe she don't like the chick but Ray J just blew any camera time he was gon get and ole girl back to the minor leagues probably wishing she could get back in

Chi, the side chic is the third string QB, no one fucking cares about her. Yeah she is good for fun times and to keep the bed warm when the main one isn't around. Come on Chi, did you ever pay real attention to your side pieces? If Ray J hit Floyd's left overs, that tells you what type of dude he is and how much real game he actually has. Now, he banged Ms. jackson, that is news worthy.

+Quote Post
mrchitown
post Oct 1 2013, 05:14 PM
Post #25

Cruiserweight

QUOTE (Dolimite @ Oct 1 2013, 02:43 PM) *
Chi, the side chic is the third string QB, no one fucking cares about her. Yeah she is good for fun times and to keep the bed warm when the main one isn't around. Come on Chi, did you ever pay real attention to your side pieces? If Ray J hit Floyd's left overs, that tells you what type of dude he is and how much real game he actually has. Now, he banged Ms. jackson, that is news worthy.

What you know about a sidepiece? You in holy matrimony bruh, leave the playa talk to the playas..you out this game lmao

And let's not act like dudes don't get heated over the sidepece, if it was nothing then Floyd wouldn't have had one of his people send out that lil instagram note referencing it. My problem with it is if you my homie you shouldn't be trying to get involved with no chick I'm involved with, that's foul. Ray J taking L's left and right. 50 should've let Fab beat the shit out of Ray J at Floyd's party a few years ago. Dude be clearly seeking attention with his antics

+Quote Post
Dolimite
post Oct 1 2013, 06:03 PM
Post #26

Super Middleweight

QUOTE (mrchitown @ Oct 1 2013, 03:14 PM) *
What you know about a sidepiece? You in holy matrimony bruh, leave the playa talk to the playas..you out this game lmao

And let's not act like dudes don't get heated over the sidepece, if it was nothing then Floyd wouldn't have had one of his people send out that lil instagram note referencing it. My problem with it is if you my homie you shouldn't be trying to get involved with no chick I'm involved with, that's foul. Ray J taking L's left and right. 50 should've let Fab beat the shit out of Ray J at Floyd's party a few years ago. Dude be clearly seeking attention with his antics

Bro, you ain't lying. But when I wasn't handcuffed I had my share. Good luck to the Black Hawks tonight.

Yo, I saw that message. Ray J is foul and 50 is foul. I guess there is no such thing as loyalty.

+Quote Post
mrchitown
post Oct 1 2013, 06:11 PM
Post #27

Cruiserweight

QUOTE (Dolimite @ Oct 1 2013, 06:03 PM) *
Bro, you ain't lying. But when I wasn't handcuffed I had my share. Good luck to the Black Hawks tonight.

Yo, I saw that message. Ray J is foul and 50 is foul. I guess there is no such thing as loyalty.

I could give 50 a pass because he reached out and tried to tell him about it but because they appear to be going thru some drama it seems kinda suspect. But Ray J should know the code, jumpoff or not you don't go after your boy's lady like that. Sidepiece or not. He could've at least went to Floyd like a man and told him but he did some punk shit

+Quote Post
Franchize
post Oct 2 2013, 08:45 AM
Post #28

Junior Middleweight

Member No.: 13,419

QUOTE (Dolimite @ Sep 30 2013, 06:53 PM) *
Nice!!!! I actually do clean my house. I hate the way she cleans. She uses the worse smelling shit in the world and she half ass cleans. Shit makes me really mad.

When did he do an interview with Sway? That's my dude!

+Quote Post
mrchitown
post Oct 2 2013, 11:29 AM
Post #29

Cruiserweight

Sway is that dude. He always has good interview material. Some of these so called journalists in the sport of boxing should take a page out of Sway's book

I saw this when it first came out. Boxers need to learn they will never be good at rapping lol. Floyd also goes to power 105 in NY and he always gives a good interview there too

+Quote Post
Cshel86
post Oct 2 2013, 01:22 PM
Post #30

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 12,050

QUOTE (Dolimite @ Sep 30 2013, 11:10 PM) *
Don't encourage him! Ms. Jackson is a kept woman. I give it to her, she has the ultimate gig. I can't hate. If Rhianna or Beyonce wanted to take care me for a living I would accept that job. Ms. Jackson ain't messing up that body over a kid! She knows where her bread is buttered!

I cook on the week days but the weekends we usually go out. I was making dinner one night and she requested I fix the meat one way and I told her to either cook dinner or shut up. I enjoy cooking, I was actually going to go to culinary school instead of college. But I am not that great of a cook, I am cool in the kitchen just not that good.

No woman wants to mess her body up to have kids...UNLESS there's millions of dollars involved. She's with one of the richest athletes right now, she'd be a fool to not reproduce. You know how these hollywood women are...they'll find a rich dude, pops out a couple of kids, pretend to be in love with him (when she's really in love with the lifestyle), put up with his shit, then hit the bricks when the time is right.

I'm still putting the house on Kobe's wife having ONE MORE baby, then she'll skate. They have it all planned out bro. If I ever come up on some money, I'm marrying a chick that knew from waaaay back....that's IF I even decide to get married. Who needs those troubles? Lol

Stop frontin' D, you didn't tell that girl to shut up. She would've had your locked up somewhere, lol. And yes, you go to college, culinary school IS college...they still take your money, right? Lol

+Quote Post

4 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 30th July 2014 - 08:25 AM