IPB  

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

11 Pages V  « < 9 10 11  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Khan vs Mayweather, Can the Khan Hype Die Now? (Topics Merged)
checkleft
post Nov 6 2013, 01:51 PM
Post #101

Super Middleweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 13,079

QUOTE (mrchitown @ Nov 6 2013, 12:11 PM) *
He got in the car crash yesterday...I also wonder why no one talks about when he permanently injured some guy when he crashed into him with his BMW

That's terrible.. but as much of a Dick khan is I doubt he crashed into dude on purpose, probably an accident.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
mrchitown
post Nov 6 2013, 04:49 PM
Post #102

Cruiserweight

Member No.: 12,858

QUOTE (checkleft @ Nov 6 2013, 01:51 PM) *
That's terrible.. but as much of a Dick khan is I doubt he crashed into dude on purpose, probably an accident.

I'm sure he didn't but the way he spoke about it was complete bullshit. The guy has permanent injuries and Amir in his usual cocky way made some silly comments. That karma is a mutha though lol. Hope his neck ok lol

+Quote Post
klonopinz
post Nov 6 2013, 08:49 PM
Post #103

Lightweight

Member No.: 13,879

QUOTE (Dolimite @ Nov 5 2013, 02:06 PM) *
If this fight happens I am sending back my TMT shirt and hat with a big FUCK YOU note attached to it.

dude you should have thought twice before getting that TMT tramp stamp on your lower back and wanting to be branded TMT's prag. lol nah im jk bro but you dont really belive mayweather would pick khan do you? he wont. floyd gives the guy with the most deserving resume and the most hype at that moment the shot. khan has done nothing to deserve it and nobody wants to see it, mayweather gives us, the fans, what we want. he ont fuck us over by giving us a wasted fight on khan. i think itll be danny garcia or tim bradley, or maybe the winner of broner maidana. it will most likely be at 147, and there is also alexander, the karass-thurman winner, and some good junior middleweights out there as well. cant forget pcquiao also, since he is no taking the blood tests for the rios fight and hes desperate for cash, hell take anything offered. trust me, khan ont get picked. it makes absolute zerp sense for floyd to pick khan, he knows what the fans are saying, hes got his people listening to the fans, especially this site, and if were saying NO KHAN, it aint gonna be khan.

YOU GUYS ALWAYS DO THIS, YOU JUMP THE GUN ON MAYWEATHER WITHOUT GIVING HIM THE BENEFIT OF THE DOUBT, YET HE ALWAYS COMES THROUGH AND GIVES US EXACTLY HAT WE WANT, SO JUST HAVE FAITH GUYS!

+Quote Post

11 Pages V  « < 9 10 11
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 30th August 2014 - 10:05 PM