IPB  

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

11 Pages V  « < 8 9 10 11 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Khan vs Mayweather, Can the Khan Hype Die Now? (Topics Merged)
Franchize
post Oct 7 2013, 02:12 PM
Post #91

Junior Middleweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 13,419

Mayweather vs Khan should be called "The ONE....and that other motherfucker"

But on a more serious note, I hear that Mayweather Promotions is putting together a few UK cards. I know I saw Floyd talking to Amir during the weigh in of the Canelo fight. Could this have something to do with it? Additionally, how would you guys feel if Khan signed to Mayweather Promotions?
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Cshel86
post Oct 7 2013, 02:48 PM
Post #92

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 12,050

QUOTE (Franchize @ Oct 7 2013, 03:12 PM) *
Mayweather vs Khan should be called "The ONE....and that other motherfucker"

But on a more serious note, I hear that Mayweather Promotions is putting together a few UK cards. I know I saw Floyd talking to Amir during the weigh in of the Canelo fight. Could this have something to do with it? Additionally, how would you guys feel if Khan signed to Mayweather Promotions?

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

That's what its gonna be anyway. Isn't it like that during most of Floyd's fight build-ups? Its like "Mayweather, and that other guy".

+Quote Post
HyyerBlaze
post Nov 5 2013, 11:28 AM
Post #93

Flyweight

Member No.: 13,954

Does Garcia want to fight Floyd? If so how can he pass him up over the guy he knocked out???

+Quote Post
Dolimite
post Nov 5 2013, 02:06 PM
Post #94

Super Middleweight

Member No.: 13,803

If this fight happens I am sending back my TMT shirt and hat with a big FUCK YOU note attached to it.

+Quote Post
mrchitown
post Nov 5 2013, 02:27 PM
Post #95

Cruiserweight

Member No.: 12,858

QUOTE (HyyerBlaze @ Nov 5 2013, 11:28 AM) *
Does Garcia want to fight Floyd? If so how can he pass him up over the guy he knocked out???

It appears as if he's open to it. He was interviewed recently and when asked about it he stated he can beat anyone and said he's open to the fight

+Quote Post
checkleft
post Nov 5 2013, 07:09 PM
Post #96

Super Middleweight

Member No.: 13,079

QUOTE (mrchitown @ Nov 5 2013, 02:27 PM) *
It appears as if he's open to it. He was interviewed recently and when asked about it he stated he can beat anyone and said he's open to the fight

Danny said he doesn't need Floyd...

But the khan fight looks like a lock. With every mayweather opponent there is usually a lot of talk but once the negotiations start there's dead silence and khan is one of the loud mouths in boxing.. it sucks

But watch this deer legged glass jawed motherfucker be the one to spark up Floyd. That would be some real karma for giving us a shit fight

+Quote Post
mrchitown
post Nov 5 2013, 09:57 PM
Post #97

Cruiserweight

QUOTE (checkleft @ Nov 5 2013, 07:09 PM) *

But the khan fight looks like a lock. With every mayweather opponent there is usually a lot of talk but once the negotiations start there's dead silence and khan is one of the loud mouths in boxing.. it sucks

But watch this deer legged glass jawed motherfucker be the one to spark up Floyd. That would be some real karma for giving us a shit fight

We'll see, I'd rather see Danny get it but that gump Amir might get it and if he does, I hope he enjoys his nap

+Quote Post
Cshel86
post Nov 5 2013, 10:45 PM
Post #98

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 12,050

QUOTE (checkleft @ Nov 5 2013, 07:09 PM) *

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

What if Garcia and Khan fought at 144, early next year, and the winner fought Floyd in May? Or...not sure how this would work, but what if Garcia and Khan fought at 144 as the co-feature on Floyd's card in May, and the winner gets him in September?

I know that Ramadan is in the summer, and usually concludes at the end of July, so Im not sure how Khan would go about training and keeping up his end of the promotion. Now, if Floyd decides to switch things up and fight in May and December (rather than September), then I could see a Khan fight, if he were to beat Danny in May.

Im saying this because, as you mentioned, Khan has been extremely quiet, so that's usually a big sign of a big fight coming up. Danny on the other hand, has been somewhat nonchalant and saying that he "doesn't need a Floyd fight", could point the fact that some discussions are in the works. Who knows though...

+Quote Post
Franchize
post Nov 6 2013, 11:04 AM
Post #99

Junior Middleweight

Member No.: 13,419

Apparently Khan was injured (back) in a car crash today. I'm unsure of the extent of it. Maybe just some minor injuries. I was intrigued by the Kahn/Mayweather fight and may still be but it is completely unfair for him to get that fight until he beats someone of importance. It's not fair to the guys at 140 and 147 who have been putting in work.

+Quote Post
mrchitown
post Nov 6 2013, 12:11 PM
Post #100

Cruiserweight

QUOTE (Franchize @ Nov 6 2013, 11:04 AM) *
Apparently Khan was injured (back) in a car crash today. I'm unsure of the extent of it. Maybe just some minor injuries. I was intrigued by the Kahn/Mayweather fight and may still be but it is completely unfair for him to get that fight until he beats someone of importance. It's not fair to the guys at 140 and 147 who have been putting in work.

He got in the car crash yesterday...I also wonder why no one talks about when he permanently injured some guy when he crashed into him with his BMW

+Quote Post

11 Pages V  « < 8 9 10 11 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 22nd July 2014 - 09:35 PM