Reply to this topicStart new topic
> 0 out of 59 Scored For Chavez Jnr vs Vera
fightscoreollect...
post Sep 30 2013, 08:32 AM
Post #1

Super Flyweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 13,394

I was able to collect 59 Press Scores for the Boxing News Site for the Vera-Chavez fight at the weekend where not one Press member scored for Chavez.

My Score was 96-94 Vera and my full card is on the site

http://www.boxingnewsonline.net/latest/fea...rs-of-the-press

Comments Welcome and what was your score????
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
mitukczuk
post Sep 30 2013, 09:42 AM
Post #2

Lightweight

Member No.: 13,355

I had the exact same score as you. Too bad Vera let some rounds to the judges to decide instead of to his punches..

You are doing a great job collecting these scores man. Very useful stuff! Keep it up.

This post has been edited by mitukczuk: Sep 30 2013, 09:43 AM

+Quote Post
rowanbid
post Sep 30 2013, 11:06 AM
Post #3

Amateur

Member No.: 13,996

I just thought it was funny that chavez jr showed shades of martinez's style , his line of thinking must have been "well i got my ass kicked when martinez used this against me" hahah

+Quote Post
fightscoreollect...
post Sep 30 2013, 01:37 PM
Post #4

Super Flyweight

Member No.: 13,394

Thanks for the replies guys. The judges should be demoted or suspended, its the only way they are gonna clean up our sport.

+Quote Post
iHateHaters
post Sep 30 2013, 10:11 PM
Post #5

Amateur

Member No.: 13,933

QUOTE (fightscoreollector @ Sep 30 2013, 11:37 AM) *
Thanks for the replies guys. The judges should be demoted or suspended, its the only way they are gonna clean up our sport.

i thought chavez won i did not see vera land any clean shot he just threw alot of shit punches that had no effect chavez killed him on power shots like i say who would i want to be at the end of a fight sure as hell not vera he took some blows.

+Quote Post
emd01
post Sep 30 2013, 10:16 PM
Post #6

Super Flyweight

Member No.: 13,811

QUOTE (iHateHaters @ Sep 30 2013, 08:11 PM) *
i thought chavez won i did not see vera land any clean shot he just threw alot of shit punches that had no effect chavez killed him on power shots like i say who would i want to be at the end of a fight sure as hell not vera he took some blows.

If Vera didnt land any clean shots Jr had better be glad because his face was fucked up at the post fight presser (IMG:style_emoticons/default/black eye.gif) .

+Quote Post
NoCatchweights
post Oct 1 2013, 12:52 AM
Post #7

Flyweight

Member No.: 13,908

If you didn't think Vera won than you don't know how to score. I'm sorry but it's that simple, Vera bullied the bigger man the whole fight and just because Chavez is stronger doesn't mean he automatically wins. 97-93 Vera, straight robbery.

+Quote Post
DigitalBoom
post Oct 1 2013, 02:36 AM
Post #8

Flyweight

Member No.: 13,960

Chavez got his azz whopped end of story...you get walked down and out worked by the smaller man all night but somehow you think you won...in what galaxy?

+Quote Post
BrutUalBK
post Oct 4 2013, 08:40 PM
Post #9

Junior Welterweight

Member No.: 13,708

QUOTE (iHateHaters @ Sep 30 2013, 10:11 PM) *

Thank God you're not a judge!! The other guy (Vera in this case) showed better ring generalship, better defense, was the Effective Aggressor who showed effective aggression and on top of that he landed more shots too but somehow you would give it to the other guy (Chavez in this case) simply because he landed a few hard shots.

Wow, just when you think you've read it all then something retarded is thrown on a website like what he wrote above. Amazing, simply amazing!!

+Quote Post
bnoles4life
post Oct 5 2013, 03:07 AM
Post #10

Welterweight

Member No.: 13,299

QUOTE (iHateHaters @ Sep 30 2013, 11:11 PM) *

CJ Ross? Glad to see you haven't fully fled boxing.

+Quote Post

2 Pages V   1 2 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd August 2014 - 09:15 AM