> About Billions Episode 6 AKA "The Bullshit Has Got To Stop"
MaxPayne
post Oct 1 2013, 05:43 AM
Post #1

Featherweight

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 13,282

Sigh...

This buffoonery is just...I mean...that "rap" shit they doin ? That shit make Danny Garcia's mixtape look like Rakim.

Dis dat bullsheeit.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
mitukczuk
post Oct 1 2013, 06:54 AM
Post #2

Lightweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 13,355

I got you but he doesn't give a flying fuck, you should to the same man. It's a water under the bridge.

+Quote Post
NoCatchweights
post Oct 1 2013, 11:03 AM
Post #3

Flyweight

Member No.: 13,908

If I was eloquent with you, you would still treat me like a scumbag-Tyson

Don't worry about it man Broner a black boxer in 2013, every Golovkin and Manny fan want him dead anyway, just do you.

+Quote Post
Franchize
post Oct 1 2013, 11:43 AM
Post #4

Junior Middleweight

Member No.: 13,419

Is he a clown? Yes. But are you talking about him? Yes. His mission is therefore accomplished. Let me ask you. How often is Terrence Crawford talked about? Now how often is Broner? Exactly. I think Floyd's career proved that you have to sell something other than your skills if you're a black boxer.

This post has been edited by Franchize: Oct 1 2013, 11:44 AM

+Quote Post
emd01
post Oct 1 2013, 11:54 AM
Post #5

Super Flyweight

Member No.: 13,811

He's a rich kid. I cant imagine how I wouldve acted at his age if I had the money he has (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif) .

+Quote Post
mrchitown
post Oct 1 2013, 01:11 PM
Post #6

Cruiserweight

Member No.: 12,858

Bandcamp!!!!!!

+Quote Post
Cshel86
post Oct 1 2013, 03:00 PM
Post #7

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 12,050

Just cant understand why everybody wants to be a fuckin' rapper though. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/dntknw.gif)

It's a painful epidemic. I mean, you box for your WHOLE life, and make crazy paydays off of it, JUST to fund your rap career? It's about as sick as me seeing people that went to college for 4 years, just up and decide that they wanna rap. Why pull out loans worth $40k+ for school, when you can pull out thoses same loan and fund a rap career? (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

I've eased up off of Broner nowadays, but I still find it hard to stomach him from time to time. I mean, do something else besides rap...

+Quote Post
Franchize
post Oct 1 2013, 03:05 PM
Post #8

Junior Middleweight

Member No.: 13,419

QUOTE (emd01 @ Oct 1 2013, 12:54 PM) *
He's a rich kid. I cant imagine how I wouldve acted at his age if I had the money he has (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif) .

I agree. The only issue I have, which I KNOW wouldn't have been the case if I was rich, is that his moms is still living in the hood. How you gonna have a drop head and your mom still in the same shitty ass house you grew up in?

+Quote Post
emd01
post Oct 1 2013, 03:33 PM
Post #9

Super Flyweight

Member No.: 13,811

QUOTE (Franchize @ Oct 1 2013, 01:05 PM) *
I agree. The only issue I have, which I KNOW wouldn't have been the case if I was rich, is that his moms is still living in the hood. How you gonna have a drop head and your mom still in the same shitty ass house you grew up in?

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif) Good point.

+Quote Post
mrchitown
post Oct 1 2013, 05:03 PM
Post #10

Cruiserweight

Member No.: 12,858

QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Oct 1 2013, 03:00 PM) *
Just cant understand why everybody wants to be a fuckin' rapper though. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/dntknw.gif)

It's a painful epidemic. I mean, you box for your WHOLE life, and make crazy paydays off of it, JUST to fund your rap career? It's about as sick as me seeing people that went to college for 4 years, just up and decide that they wanna rap. Why pull out loans worth $40k+ for school, when you can pull out thoses same loan and fund a rap career? (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

I've eased up off of Broner nowadays, but I still find it hard to stomach him from time to time. I mean, do something else besides rap...

Athletes wanna be musicians and musicians wanna be athletes, it's that simple. Shaq, Kobe, Rahseed Wallace...Bryan McKinney all these dudes wanna be in the industry but these cats now don't understand that rapping or trying to start a record label is different from what they used too

I don't have a problem with dudes going to college and spitting. J Cole is one of the illest n**** out right now and he got a degree. Knowledge is power, it's like when street dudes call people who go to school, schoolboys or when the college kids call the street cats thugs and crooks. At least J Cole and a host of others have something to fall back on

+Quote Post

7 Pages V   1 2 3 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 22nd August 2014 - 02:40 PM