+Quote Post
bnoles4life
post Oct 3 2013, 02:31 PM
Post #32

Welterweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 13,299

QUOTE (mrchitown @ Oct 1 2013, 06:03 PM) *
Athletes wanna be musicians and musicians wanna be athletes, it's that simple. Shaq, Kobe, Rahseed Wallace...Bryan McKinney all these dudes wanna be in the industry but these cats now don't understand that rapping or trying to start a record label is different from what they used too

I don't have a problem with dudes going to college and spitting. J Cole is one of the illest n**** out right now and he got a degree. Knowledge is power, it's like when street dudes call people who go to school, schoolboys or when the college kids call the street cats thugs and crooks. At least J Cole and a host of others have something to fall back on

Don't forget Chris Webber.....as for J. Cole, wasn't he in or destined to go to Law School?
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
bnoles4life
post Oct 3 2013, 02:33 PM
Post #33

Welterweight

QUOTE (mrchitown @ Oct 1 2013, 06:08 PM) *
That is pretty pathetic, I wonder if the reason behind it will ever come out. Probably not though..Jennifer Hudson left her whole fam in the hood, Kobe be shitting on his moms. Maybe they got issues, if that's the case then ok I can understand but if yall on good terms he need to do better then that

That....RIGHT THERE....RIGHT THERE.....is a loooooong history of "he hate me". Some of their strained relationship revolves around him marrying Vanessa....the rest of it, likely, has to do w/ #24 having "skirt" issues.

+Quote Post
bnoles4life
post Oct 3 2013, 02:36 PM
Post #34

Welterweight

QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Oct 2 2013, 01:00 PM) *

**spit out my drink** Shelly, yous a MF!!!!!! LMBO

+Quote Post
mrchitown
post Oct 3 2013, 05:24 PM
Post #35

Cruiserweight

Member No.: 12,858

QUOTE (bnoles4life @ Oct 3 2013, 02:31 PM) *
Don't forget Chris Webber.....as for J. Cole, wasn't he in or destined to go to Law School?

I think J Cole was, I know he graduated magna cum laude...How the hell did I forget C Webb. Gangsta Gangsta (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

+Quote Post
mrchitown
post Oct 3 2013, 05:24 PM
Post #36

Cruiserweight

QUOTE (bnoles4life @ Oct 3 2013, 02:33 PM) *
That....RIGHT THERE....RIGHT THERE.....is a loooooong history of "he hate me". Some of their strained relationship revolves around him marrying Vanessa....the rest of it, likely, has to do w/ #24 having "skirt" issues.

Why she hating on him marrying Vanessa?

+Quote Post
mrchitown
post Oct 3 2013, 05:25 PM
Post #37

Cruiserweight

QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Oct 2 2013, 12:00 PM) *

DEAD (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

+Quote Post
bnoles4life
post Oct 3 2013, 09:52 PM
Post #38

Welterweight

QUOTE (mrchitown @ Oct 3 2013, 06:24 PM) *
Why she hating on him marrying Vanessa?

Both parents were....if you remember, he had ZERO contact w/ Moms or Jellybean. From what I remember reading, they thought he was rushing in to it and considering that NBA lifestyle, they didn't want their sheltered kid getting caught up. Plus, she was like 17 and iiiish. What it basically boiled down to is they thought she was an LA chick trying to get their son's NBA $$$$.

S/N: when they were going through their recent bout w/ divorce, Vanessa's stepdad, came out and said, "Both Vanessa and her mom are gold-diggers" and "I tried to warn him years ago." Oh well.

+Quote Post
checkleft
post Oct 3 2013, 10:02 PM
Post #39

Super Middleweight

Member No.: 13,079

QUOTE (bnoles4life @ Oct 3 2013, 09:52 PM) *
Both parents were....if you remember, he had ZERO contact w/ Moms or Jellybean. From what I remember reading, they thought he was rushing in to it and considering that NBA lifestyle, they didn't want their sheltered kid getting caught up. Plus, she was like 17 and iiiish. What it basically boiled down to is they thought she was an LA chick trying to get their son's NBA $$$$.

S/N: when they were going through their recent bout w/ divorce, Vanessa's stepdad, came out and said, "Both Vanessa and her mom are gold-diggers" and "I tried to warn him years ago." Oh well.

Talk about dead chi!!!! Woe..

... Not like I would care that bitch bad, she can take my money.

And it ain't like kobe is innocent here bro, mayweather ain't the only one doing good numbers! Word is hes been giving the mamba to over 150 different women.

This post has been edited by checkleft: Oct 3 2013, 10:12 PM

+Quote Post
Hotsauce
post Oct 3 2013, 10:04 PM
Post #40

Junior Welterweight

Member No.: 11,903

QUOTE (bnoles4life @ Oct 3 2013, 09:52 PM) *

I thought that kobe parents didn't like vanessa because she wasn't black

+Quote Post

7 Pages V  « < 2 3 4 5 6 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th July 2014 - 03:26 PM