Cshel86
post Oct 4 2013, 12:04 PM
Post #41

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 12,050

QUOTE (checkleft @ Oct 3 2013, 11:02 PM) *
Talk about dead chi!!!! Woe..

... Not like I would care that bitch bad, she can take my money.

And it ain't like kobe is innocent here bro, mayweather ain't the only one doing good numbers! Word is hes been giving the mamba to over 150 different women.

Shiiiiiid...you say that now, til you find yourself renting a Penske truck on a gloomy Saturday...JUST to move your shit back in your mom's house. These hollywood chicks go for the gusto, when you're staring down the barrel of a nasty divorce.

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

QUOTE (Hotsauce @ Oct 3 2013, 11:04 PM) *
I thought that kobe parents didn't like vanessa because she wasn't black

Here you go!

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
mrchitown
post Oct 4 2013, 02:36 PM
Post #42

Light Heavyweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 12,858

QUOTE (bnoles4life @ Oct 3 2013, 09:52 PM) *
Both parents were....if you remember, he had ZERO contact w/ Moms or Jellybean. From what I remember reading, they thought he was rushing in to it and considering that NBA lifestyle, they didn't want their sheltered kid getting caught up. Plus, she was like 17 and iiiish. What it basically boiled down to is they thought she was an LA chick trying to get their son's NBA $$$$.

S/N: when they were going through their recent bout w/ divorce, Vanessa's stepdad, came out and said, "Both Vanessa and her mom are gold-diggers" and "I tried to warn him years ago." Oh well.

Vanessa do look like she be going for Kobe wallet every chance she get

+Quote Post
Dolimite
post Oct 4 2013, 05:37 PM
Post #43

Middleweight

Member No.: 13,803

QUOTE (mrchitown @ Oct 4 2013, 12:36 PM) *
Vanessa do look like she be going for Kobe wallet every chance she get

The ring she had when she was in high school that Kobe gave her was ridiculous! Mind you, they married when she finished high school. Mrs. Bryant (Kobe's mom) never like Vanessa and I think it caused problems. Word was, either it was vanessa or Kobe's mom. Guess who won? There is a reason why his pop hasn't been to Lakers game as often as he use to. Vanessa is a low key street rat but so is Kobe... But the fact is, he married her in Cali and she has two kids by him, she would get everything! She would make Tiger Woods's divorce settlement look moderate.

+Quote Post
checkleft
post Oct 4 2013, 06:07 PM
Post #44

Super Middleweight

Member No.: 13,079

QUOTE (Dolimite @ Oct 4 2013, 05:37 PM) *
The ring she had when she was in high school that Kobe gave her was ridiculous! Mind you, they married when she finished high school. Mrs. Bryant (Kobe's mom) never like Vanessa and I think it caused problems. Word was, either it was vanessa or Kobe's mom. Guess who won? There is a reason why his pop hasn't been to Lakers game as often as he use to. Vanessa is a low key street rat but so is Kobe... But the fact is, he married her in Cali and she has two kids by him, she would get everything! She would make Tiger Woods's divorce settlement look moderate.

Still think Mosleys ex takes the cake when it comes to settlements. She even got his belts, smh.

+Quote Post
mrchitown
post Oct 4 2013, 08:05 PM
Post #45

Light Heavyweight

QUOTE (Dolimite @ Oct 4 2013, 05:37 PM) *

That's cold....and the system is so slanted towards women it's not even funny

+Quote Post
bnoles4life
post Oct 5 2013, 03:03 AM
Post #46

Welterweight

Member No.: 13,299

QUOTE (Dolimite @ Oct 4 2013, 06:37 PM) *

I dunno about that, as Elin got paid....I'm talkin' about she got "better check the brake line on your car, to ensure it's not cut" type o' money. However, I feel ya....when they were about to get divorced, you see Kobe quickly unassed their Malibu crib along w/ a boat load of cash. He was smart....no need to make it nasty, have to give up all of the aforementioned ANYWAY, then have to BOTH attorney fees. While he's a bit of "broad" himself, he got some good advice when it came to that....too bad that good advice wasn't sinking in when everyone and their neighbor's drunk uncle was telling him NOT to marry her. Oh well, such is life...that's his problem.

+Quote Post
bnoles4life
post Oct 5 2013, 03:06 AM
Post #47

Welterweight

Member No.: 13,299

QUOTE (checkleft @ Oct 3 2013, 11:02 PM) *
Talk about dead chi!!!! Woe..

... Not like I would care that bitch bad, she can take my money.

And it ain't like kobe is innocent here bro, mayweather ain't the only one doing good numbers! Word is hes been giving the mamba to over 150 different women.

Don't get me wrong, she's cool and all, but hell naw.....I would fight her tooth and nail for a pack of banana Now & Laters. If I got that kinda cash and have been puttin' in work (work= taking iiiish from Shaq, tellin' on Shaq, chastizing teammates and winning rings) to get that type o' cash, I don't care how stunning the broad may or may not be. I'll give her a pen to fill out some college applications.

+Quote Post
Hotsauce
post Oct 5 2013, 03:25 AM
Post #48

Junior Welterweight

Member No.: 11,903

is 50 going after broner?

+Quote Post
Dolimite
post Oct 5 2013, 10:44 AM
Post #49

Middleweight

Member No.: 13,803

QUOTE (bnoles4life @ Oct 5 2013, 12:03 AM) *
I dunno about that, as Elin got paid....I'm talkin' about she got "better check the brake line on your car, to ensure it's not cut" type o' money. However, I feel ya....when they were about to get divorced, you see Kobe quickly unassed their Malibu crib along w/ a boat load of cash. He was smart....no need to make it nasty, have to give up all of the aforementioned ANYWAY, then have to BOTH attorney fees. While he's a bit of "broad" himself, he got some good advice when it came to that....too bad that good advice wasn't sinking in when everyone and their neighbor's drunk uncle was telling him NOT to marry her. Oh well, such is life...that's his problem.

Elin, before she married Tiger was a damn Nanny!!! A fucking Nanny! I think she got 100 million and some shit for their divorce. Now the guy who got it BAD was Paul McCarthy! His ex took him for everything. I think she gets 10 million a month in Child support! No kid cost ten million a month! All she has to do it go to the damn mail box! Charles Barkley, put everything he owned in his mother's name! Shit is actually funny. Jordan's wife got paid as well but shit she deserved. That whole shoe and clothing line was her idea. Women have it made!

+Quote Post
mrchitown
post Oct 5 2013, 12:17 PM
Post #50

Light Heavyweight

QUOTE (Hotsauce @ Oct 5 2013, 03:25 AM) *
is 50 going after broner?

Haymon will have something to say about that, but he did try to get Gary Russell Jr and he got turned down. Where'd you hear this from?

+Quote Post

7 Pages V  « < 3 4 5 6 7 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2014 - 04:07 PM