> About Billions Episode 6 AKA "The Bullshit Has Got To Stop"
mrchitown
post Oct 5 2013, 12:23 PM
Post #51

Cruiserweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 12,858

QUOTE (Dolimite @ Oct 5 2013, 10:44 AM) *
Elin, before she married Tiger was a damn Nanny!!! A fucking Nanny! I think she got 100 million and some shit for their divorce. Now the guy who got it BAD was Paul McCarthy! His ex took him for everything. I think she gets 10 million a month in Child support! No kid cost ten million a month! All she has to do it go to the damn mail box! Charles Barkley, put everything he owned in his mother's name! Shit is actually funny. Jordan's wife got paid as well but shit she deserved. That whole shoe and clothing line was her idea. Women have it made!

Correction Elin was a golf groupie, they say she was already "known" before Tiger decided to out a ring on it...and as far as Mike's ex Juanita, I would agree with you but she didn't deserve as much as she got because she and her lawyer failed to report how Mike started and funded her real estate business and she sells multi million dollar properties. She had money, but she was also trying to divorce him before all that stuff came out

She don't deserve none of it imo because she was begging him to marry her when they first got together and he kept refusing then she all of a sudden became pregnant and demanded he marry her. The a bulls had to keep a lot of stuff under wraps but the media here was hounding Jordan about having a child out of wedlock and they got married shortly after. She ain't shit to me. Just another chick who hit the lottery but she forced her way into it
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
mrchitown
post Oct 5 2013, 12:24 PM
Post #52

Cruiserweight

And what a lot of people outside of da Chi don't know is she was never girlfirend. How young from fucking to marriage is beyond me. They were never a couple

+Quote Post
Dolimite
post Oct 5 2013, 03:53 PM
Post #53

Super Middleweight

Member No.: 13,803

QUOTE (mrchitown @ Oct 5 2013, 10:23 AM) *
Correction Elin was a golf groupie, they say she was already "known" before Tiger decided to out a ring on it...and as far as Mike's ex Juanita, I would agree with you but she didn't deserve as much as she got because she and her lawyer failed to report how Mike started and funded her real estate business and she sells multi million dollar properties. She had money, but she was also trying to divorce him before all that stuff came out

She don't deserve none of it imo because she was begging him to marry her when they first got together and he kept refusing then she all of a sudden became pregnant and demanded he marry her. The a bulls had to keep a lot of stuff under wraps but the media here was hounding Jordan about having a child out of wedlock and they got married shortly after. She ain't shit to me. Just another chick who hit the lottery but she forced her way into it

She was a ho but she actually had a job as a Nanny. Which is how she met all the dudes she ran through. Tiger was a dummy to wife her up. I am sure he heard some shit about her on tour. But I guess if a chic can suck/fuck you the way you want then all is good.

I thought Jordan and his wife were college sweet hearts, didn't know that bit about Juanita. Oh well, Jordan was a damn fool not to pull out.

QUOTE (mrchitown @ Oct 5 2013, 10:24 AM) *
And what a lot of people outside of da Chi don't know is she was never girlfirend. How young from fucking to marriage is beyond me. They were never a couple

^^^^ Easy, you don't pull out. Jordan is like the Oscar De La Hoya of basketball. That goody goody image he had to keep. He had a lot of endorsements and there was no way he was going to mess up that money.

Are you a North Western fan? Do you think D Rose will be the same or will he play a safe game?

+Quote Post
mrchitown
post Oct 5 2013, 04:56 PM
Post #54

Cruiserweight

QUOTE (Dolimite @ Oct 5 2013, 03:53 PM) *
She was a ho but she actually had a job as a Nanny. Which is how she met all the dudes she ran through. Tiger was a dummy to wife her up. I am sure he heard some shit about her on tour. But I guess if a chic can suck/fuck you the way you want then all is good.

I thought Jordan and his wife were college sweet hearts, didn't know that bit about Juanita. Oh well, Jordan was a damn fool not to pull out.

^^^^ Easy, you don't pull out. Jordan is like the Oscar De La Hoya of basketball. That goody goody image he had to keep. He had a lot of endorsements and there was no way he was going to mess up that money.

Are you a North Western fan? Do you think D Rose will be the same or will he play a safe game?

College sweethearts haha haha, he didn't even know that yamp when he was a rookie lol....she played her hand very well. there were stories about her going to the a bulls front office like she was his damn manager in the early part of their marriage, she's no different then a super head to me or these chick's doing these reality shows

Tiger got caught up but that's his fault, he knew off top what he was getting into

+Quote Post
Cshel86
post Oct 5 2013, 07:27 PM
Post #55

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 12,050

QUOTE (checkleft @ Oct 4 2013, 07:07 PM) *
Still think Mosleys ex takes the cake when it comes to settlements. She even got his belts, smh.

Right! I bet some coke-sniffing, aspiring rock star, is hittin' Jin from the back while holding Shane's title belts up.

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/no2.gif)

+Quote Post
checkleft
post Oct 5 2013, 07:38 PM
Post #56

Super Middleweight

Member No.: 13,079

QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Oct 5 2013, 07:27 PM) *
Right! I bet some coke-sniffing, aspiring rock star, is hittin' Jin from the back while holding Shane's title belts up.

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/no2.gif)

Lordie (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

Sad thing is Mosley probably wouldn't be fighting right now if it wasn't for her..

+Quote Post
Cshel86
post Oct 5 2013, 07:46 PM
Post #57

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 12,050

QUOTE (checkleft @ Oct 5 2013, 08:38 PM) *
Lordie (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

Sad thing is Mosley probably wouldn't be fighting right now if it wasn't for her..

And Im sure that his business wouldn't have been handled properly without her. Im not even 100% sure of that statement. Didn't he win the 2nd Oscar fight, JUST to go on and fight Winky Wright for about 300 or 400 thousand strokes (dollars)? Was she around then, or not? I truly dont remember...

+Quote Post
Hotsauce
post Oct 5 2013, 09:06 PM
Post #58

Junior Welterweight

Member No.: 11,903

QUOTE (mrchitown @ Oct 5 2013, 12:17 PM) *
Haymon will have something to say about that, but he did try to get Gary Russell Jr and he got turned down. Where'd you hear this from?

Twitter

+Quote Post
mrchitown
post Oct 5 2013, 09:53 PM
Post #59

Cruiserweight

QUOTE (Hotsauce @ Oct 5 2013, 09:06 PM) *
Twitter

Damn, and the plot thickens. I wonder if Broner would make that jump. As of right now, I wouldn't advise a fighter like Adrien to sign with 50 because I don't know what he can do to enhance his career

+Quote Post
mrchitown
post Oct 5 2013, 09:56 PM
Post #60

Cruiserweight

QUOTE (Dolimite @ Oct 5 2013, 03:53 PM) *

Did you see what derrick was doing to Indy in the first quarter tonight? He about to wreck shop. I missed the rest of the game because I took my fam out for dinner but I'll watch the replay tonight but he played well judging by the stat sheet and what little I did see

Yeah I like Northwestern, they not as uppity as Depaul, now I don't like them though, NW>>>>Depaul

+Quote Post

7 Pages V  « < 4 5 6 7 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 22nd July 2014 - 11:20 PM