Reply to this topicStart new topic
> About Billions Episode 6 AKA "The Bullshit Has Got To Stop"
scdrking2
post Oct 6 2013, 05:00 PM
Post #61

Junior Flyweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 13,802

Juanita was a straight groupie and sack chaser. Reggie Theus treated MJ like shit after MJ was drafted. MJ stole her from Reggie as retribution.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Dolimite
post Oct 6 2013, 06:55 PM
Post #62

Super Middleweight

Member No.: 13,803

I honestly thought she and Jordan were college sweethearts. Oh well. Plus, Jordan was suppose to only like white chicks so how did she even get a shot? Either way, they both got what they deserve.

Michael Straham got the worse deal. He married fucking waitress and she got everything!

+Quote Post
MaxPayne
post Oct 7 2013, 04:21 AM
Post #63

Featherweight

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 13,282

QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Oct 5 2013, 08:27 PM) *
Right! I bet some coke-sniffing, aspiring rock star, is hittin' Jin from the back while holding Shane's title belts up.

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/no2.gif)

HAHAHAHAHAHA

+Quote Post
Cshel86
post Oct 7 2013, 11:34 AM
Post #64

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

Member No.: 12,050

QUOTE (Dolimite @ Oct 6 2013, 07:55 PM) *
I honestly thought she and Jordan were college sweethearts. Oh well. Plus, Jordan was suppose to only like white chicks so how did she even get a shot? Either way, they both got what they deserve.

Michael Straham got the worse deal. He married fucking waitress and she got everything!

I would've found a way for her ass to come up missing, for real. Didn't this financially illiterate busy-body, leave with about $15M and close to $20k a month in child support??? That's not the worst part, but she said that one of the twins didn't like leaving the house with a purse. What tha muthafu-??? The child wasn't even two years old. Then the chick just went batshit crazy with his money...spending 20-plus g's on photo shoots and stuff.

What a dumbass move on Strahan's part...dude knocked her up (with twins), then slept with her sister, of all low-class acts to pull. These cats act like prenups are gonna a sin or somethin. If I have a shitload of money when I meet you, you're GONNA sign a prenup, sorry...well, Im not so sorry.

When they meet these broads, their p*ssies aren't worth a pack of cigarettes or a trip to the damn zoo (and I like the zoo), but as soon as a divorce happens, suddenly these broads' p*ssies are worth millions in settlements, and tens of thousands dollars a month in child support....then we get these stupid Housewives of wherever tha fuck spin-off shows. Smh

I mean damn, he had to have known better. As you mentioned, when he met her, she a waitress, probably at a Waffle House, or something equally cheap. That's not a knock against Waffle House, but if you're gonna marry a broad who's a waitress, she better be a waitress at....Shoney's! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/cool.gif)

+Quote Post
scdrking2
post Oct 7 2013, 11:59 AM
Post #65

Junior Flyweight

Member No.: 13,802

http://www.nj.com/news/index.ssf/2008/08/a...trahan_sho.html

+Quote Post
Cshel86
post Oct 7 2013, 12:16 PM
Post #66

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

QUOTE (scdrking2 @ Oct 7 2013, 12:59 PM) *

That clears up some of the debauchery. I mean damn, Im confused, because she was "awarded" $15.3M, but he only paid half of it. Then it went on to say that "the Strahans reached a private settlement about the unpaid money". Looks like he had prenup, but Im wondering how much it actually helped.

Looks like the whole "she's well-educated" part was an attempt to make Strahan not look like a complete tool. I know some "well-educated" people who work minimum wage, for various reasons.

+Quote Post
bnoles4life
post Oct 7 2013, 04:39 PM
Post #67

Welterweight

Member No.: 13,299

QUOTE (scdrking2 @ Oct 6 2013, 06:00 PM) *
Juanita was a straight groupie and sack chaser. Reggie Theus treated MJ like shit after MJ was drafted. MJ stole her from Reggie as retribution.

^^^THIS..."kinda". While it's true Jordan didn't like Theus, it wasn't b/c Theus treated him like shit as a rookie and definitely NOT b/c he "stole" her from Reggie. In fact, it was b/c Theus dated Juanita before Jordan. Jordan used to criticize Theus' saying "I hate his game; he's so selfish how he always berates referees and yelling out there..." <<< MF say WHAT???? Like many men, Jordan had "skirt issues" when it came to women. No homo, but the common knowledge back then was Theus use to KILL broads and Jordan hated that he had his woman before him. "Skirt Issues". Think about it like this, Juanita is 4 years older than Mike...Mike is new to the league and Juanita KNOWS what's, what in the league. She knew what was up and Reggie did too. It's more likely, Reggie wasn't gonna wife her nor anyone at that point (why should he, too many "dragons" to slay...lol) and she connected (read: saw an opportunity) w/ Mike. The rest is history. To say Mike STOLE her is laughable in the grand scheme of things. I mean, even the dude who wrote "Jordan Rules" knew better than that.

+Quote Post
Cshel86
post Oct 7 2013, 05:08 PM
Post #68

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

LMAO at "skirt issues"!

Such a term, can make even the best basketball player in history, sounds like a simp.

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

+Quote Post

7 Pages V  « < 5 6 7
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th July 2014 - 09:11 AM