IPB  

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

6 Pages V  « < 2 3 4 5 6 >  
Closed TopicStart new topic
> Marquez vs. Bradley: Preview and Poll!, Who Wins? Vote Now and Comment!
Marquez vs Bradley
Who Wins?
Marquez by Dec (Close) [ 5 ] ** [27.78%]
Marquez by Dec (Wide) [ 1 ] ** [5.56%]
Marquez by TKO/KO [ 2 ] ** [11.11%]
Bradley by Dec (Close) [ 8 ] ** [44.44%]
Bradley by Dec (Wide) [ 2 ] ** [11.11%]
Bradley by KO/TKO [ 0 ] ** [0.00%]
Draw [ 0 ] ** [0.00%]
DQ (Indicate Loser in Response) [ 0 ] ** [0.00%]
Total Votes: 18

checkleft
post Oct 9 2013, 02:18 AM
Post #31

Super Middleweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 13,079

QUOTE (emd01 @ Oct 8 2013, 11:27 PM) *
If "Baby Bull" Diaz can almost stop JMM then Bradley should quit boxing if he cant beat an older version...just saying (IMG:style_emoticons/default/cool.gif) . Styles make fights and I think Bradley will show he has a horrible style for JMM. I say JMMs scar tissue will be a huge factor in this fight when you combine it with Tim "Wreckit Ralph" Bradleys big ass head.

At no point was diaz close to stopping marquez bra. Don't reach lol

He caught him off guard a few times I give him that. Katsidis had marquez in a way worse spot than anyone besides maybe pac in their first fight and Juan got up and arguably won that round. Bradley needs to box his ass off to stay out of trouble, if he tries to brawl and marquez is anywhere near top form he is in trouble.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
mgrover
post Oct 9 2013, 07:33 AM
Post #32

Super Middleweight

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 12,366

ahh am seeing the missus when this fight is on, looks like ama just wake her up at 4am haha

+Quote Post
Cshel86
post Oct 9 2013, 08:51 AM
Post #33

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

Member No.: 12,050

QUOTE (checkleft @ Oct 9 2013, 03:18 AM) *
At no point was diaz close to stopping marquez bra. Don't reach lol

He caught him off guard a few times I give him that. Katsidis had marquez in a way worse spot than anyone besides maybe pac in their first fight and Juan got up and arguably won that round. Bradley needs to box his ass off to stay out of trouble, if he tries to brawl and marquez is anywhere near top form he is in trouble.

Let that man cook

+Quote Post
Cshel86
post Oct 9 2013, 08:53 AM
Post #34

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

Member No.: 12,050

QUOTE (mgrover @ Oct 9 2013, 08:33 AM) *
ahh am seeing the missus when this fight is on, looks like ama just wake her up at 4am haha

Do it MG!

If she can wake you up in the middle of the night and ask for a glass of water (like mine does), then she can wake up for boxing...better yet, SHE WILL wake up for some boxing! Put your foot down MG!

+Quote Post
Dolimite
post Oct 9 2013, 10:41 AM
Post #35

Super Middleweight

Member No.: 13,803

You know what really pisses me off, the media constantly asking Juan about his knock out shot against Pac and why won't he fight Pac for a 5th time. The fight is almost a year old and no one ask Pac about fighting Juan. I hate the one sided questioning. It gives no respect to Bradley and 0 to Juan to their fight on Saturday (no advertising has even gone into this fight). It is just like when Rios and Manny went on first take... the entire show was Stephen A Bitch and Skip Baseless asking Rios who would win between Floyd and Pac. Juan is a great fighter and even better person outside of the ring. His legacy and his current or future fights should not be pigeon held with Manny Pacquiao questions.

This post has been edited by Dolimite: Oct 9 2013, 10:43 AM

+Quote Post
jtiizzle
post Oct 9 2013, 02:36 PM
Post #36

Super Bantamweight

Member No.: 13,897

Bradley wins EASY work, Marquez struggles every FIGHT. He was down vs katsidis and was losing on the score cards to baby bull diaz. He lost to Freddie norwood and got humiliated by mayweather. If bradley fights the same way he did against pacquaio he wins easy. marquez can't lead in fights and is only good against guys who come straight at you

+Quote Post
jtiizzle
post Oct 9 2013, 02:42 PM
Post #37

Super Bantamweight

Member No.: 13,897

marquez has no power at WW and he is a LW unless he does some serious juicing, there is no way marquez punches harder then providnikov bradley will box circles around him to a UD, he is too old and unathletic to beat bradley

+Quote Post
checkleft
post Oct 9 2013, 04:37 PM
Post #38

Super Middleweight

Member No.: 13,079

QUOTE (jtiizzle @ Oct 9 2013, 02:36 PM) *
Bradley wins EASY work, Marquez struggles every FIGHT. He was down vs katsidis and was losing on the score cards to baby bull diaz. He lost to Freddie norwood and got humiliated by mayweather. If bradley fights the same way he did against pacquaio he wins easy. marquez can't lead in fights and is only good against guys who come straight at you

Man what's in the water these days? Are triangle theories the new fad? How many people have been humiliated by the BEST p4p fighter in the sport??

QUOTE (jtiizzle @ Oct 9 2013, 02:42 PM) *
marquez has no power at WW and he is a LW unless he does some serious juicing, there is no way marquez punches harder then providnikov bradley will box circles around him to a UD, he is too old and unathletic to beat bradley

No power? Cause I could have swore he knocked down and then completely slept one of the most iconic fighters of our time? A guy cotto, margarito, and Bradley couldn't drop or even seriously hurt... Hmm Cshels I'm happy to let em cook! But shit at least make it edible!!!

+Quote Post
mrchitown
post Oct 9 2013, 06:23 PM
Post #39

Cruiserweight

Member No.: 12,858

QUOTE (checkleft @ Oct 9 2013, 04:37 PM) *
Man what's in the water these days? Are triangle theories the new fad? How many people have been humiliated by the BEST p4p fighter in the sport??

No power? Cause I could have swore he knocked down and then completely slept one of the most iconic fighters of our time? A guy cotto, margarito, and Bradley couldn't drop or even seriously hurt... Hmm Cshels I'm happy to let em cook! But shit at least make it edible!!!

BANDCAMP!

+Quote Post
mgrover
post Oct 9 2013, 08:25 PM
Post #40

Super Middleweight

Member No.: 12,366

QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Oct 9 2013, 02:53 PM) *
Do it MG!

If she can wake you up in the middle of the night and ask for a glass of water (like mine does), then she can wake up for boxing...better yet, SHE WILL wake up for some boxing! Put your foot down MG!

seems like she wants to be awake (IMG:style_emoticons/default/tongue.gif)

+Quote Post

6 Pages V  « < 2 3 4 5 6 >
Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th July 2014 - 11:23 PM