IPB  

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

6 Pages V  « < 3 4 5 6 >  
Closed TopicStart new topic
> Marquez vs. Bradley: Preview and Poll!, Who Wins? Vote Now and Comment!
Marquez vs Bradley
Who Wins?
Marquez by Dec (Close) [ 5 ] ** [27.78%]
Marquez by Dec (Wide) [ 1 ] ** [5.56%]
Marquez by TKO/KO [ 2 ] ** [11.11%]
Bradley by Dec (Close) [ 8 ] ** [44.44%]
Bradley by Dec (Wide) [ 2 ] ** [11.11%]
Bradley by KO/TKO [ 0 ] ** [0.00%]
Draw [ 0 ] ** [0.00%]
DQ (Indicate Loser in Response) [ 0 ] ** [0.00%]
Total Votes: 18

jtiizzle
post Oct 10 2013, 06:13 AM
Post #41

Bantamweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 13,897

QUOTE (checkleft @ Oct 9 2013, 02:37 PM) *
Man what's in the water these days? Are triangle theories the new fad? How many people have been humiliated by the BEST p4p fighter in the sport??

No power? Cause I could have swore he knocked down and then completely slept one of the most iconic fighters of our time? A guy cotto, margarito, and Bradley couldn't drop or even seriously hurt... Hmm Cshels I'm happy to let em cook! But shit at least make it edible!!!

It took him 4 try's to do that, he only gets up for Pacquaio we shall seey I'm going with Bradley
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Franchize
post Oct 10 2013, 08:16 AM
Post #42

Junior Middleweight

Member No.: 13,419

QUOTE (checkleft @ Oct 9 2013, 05:37 PM) *
Man what's in the water these days? Are triangle theories the new fad? How many people have been humiliated by the BEST p4p fighter in the sport??

No power? Cause I could have swore he knocked down and then completely slept one of the most iconic fighters of our time? A guy cotto, margarito, and Bradley couldn't drop or even seriously hurt... Hmm Cshels I'm happy to let em cook! But shit at least make it edible!!!

Any man that punches hard enough to make another man vomit blood has some type of power lol

+Quote Post
emd01
post Oct 10 2013, 09:00 AM
Post #43

Super Flyweight

Member No.: 13,811

QUOTE (checkleft @ Oct 9 2013, 12:18 AM) *
At no point was diaz close to stopping marquez bra. Don't reach lol

He caught him off guard a few times I give him that. Katsidis had marquez in a way worse spot than anyone besides maybe pac in their first fight and Juan got up and arguably won that round. Bradley needs to box his ass off to stay out of trouble, if he tries to brawl and marquez is anywhere near top form he is in trouble.

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif) Really?!? I recall him having JMM on the ropes a couple of times looking like the ref was going to jump in. If i'm not mistaken, hich I may be because its been a few years since I watched it, he had JMM in trouble before JMM set his ass up with that beautiful uppercut. That was a tough, grueling fight for JMM. He didnt just walk in there and KO that kid.

+Quote Post
emd01
post Oct 10 2013, 09:05 AM
Post #44

Super Flyweight

Now ya'll making me go back and watch this old ass fight.

+Quote Post
emd01
post Oct 10 2013, 09:42 AM
Post #45

Super Flyweight

Aight...you dudes were right and I was wrong. I'm on round 7 and JMM is whooping Diaz' ass. Diaz wobbled him in the 2nd but JMM is landing cleaner, harder shots. Now, in the 8th he's killing Diaz with uppercuts.

+Quote Post
Cshel86
post Oct 10 2013, 10:01 AM
Post #46

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 12,050

QUOTE (checkleft @ Oct 9 2013, 05:37 PM) *

I really didn't read everything that he posted...I just felt like saying, "Let that man cook"! Seems like I've missed a few opportunities to drop that line around here, LOL.

Update: I read what Jtizzle posted, and most of it seems legit. The parts that stuck out to me, talked about Juan's lack of power at WW (which he really doesn't have much of). If anything, Juan fought the RIGHT WW...somebody that he knows...somebody that he fought 3 previous times. He's yet to get in there with a real WW in Bradley, which I believe will do his best to bully Juan. If you think about it, neither of them have power at WW, so it all comes down to who lands first, flush, and more often.

Gotta love how I'm all over the place with my predictions! First I thought (and still think) that JMM catches Bradley with something coming in, but then I think Bradley will use his size to overwhelm JMM. Oh well, its two days away, I'm ready to shit-talk anybody to the ground about my prediction....but I AINT gonna sig bet on it! Oh yes, Im in full chickenshit mode over here! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

QUOTE (mrchitown @ Oct 9 2013, 07:23 PM) *
BANDCAMP!

Go away!

QUOTE (mgrover @ Oct 9 2013, 09:25 PM) *
seems like she wants to be awake (IMG:style_emoticons/default/tongue.gif)

MG...I thought I taught you better than that.

On fight night, just do the classic act..."Excuse me baby, does this rag smell like Chloroform?"

Quickest way to put her down for the evening!

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

(IMG:http://i1227.photobucket.com/albums/ee433/cshel86/chloroformoncharmed_zps3d3342df.jpg)

+Quote Post
checkleft
post Oct 10 2013, 10:40 AM
Post #47

Super Middleweight

Member No.: 13,079

QUOTE (Franchize @ Oct 10 2013, 08:16 AM) *
Any man that punches hard enough to make another man vomit blood has some type of power lol

I completely forgot about this, one of the few times I was disgusted and amazed at the same time other than this night I had in reno at a tournament.. but that's for another time

QUOTE (emd01 @ Oct 10 2013, 09:05 AM) *
Now ya'll making me go back and watch this old ass fight.

Who cares! That was a foty! I could watch it a 100 times
QUOTE (emd01 @ Oct 10 2013, 09:42 AM) *
Aight...you dudes were right and I was wrong. I'm on round 7 and JMM is whooping Diaz' ass. Diaz wobbled him in the 2nd but JMM is landing cleaner, harder shots. Now, in the 8th he's killing Diaz with uppercuts.

Diaz won the early rounds with flurrys but juans shots were stronger and took their toll. Great fight

+Quote Post
mrchitown
post Oct 10 2013, 12:50 PM
Post #48

Light Heavyweight

Member No.: 12,858

QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Oct 10 2013, 10:01 AM) *
Go away!

Bandcamp never goes away!

+Quote Post
Hotsauce
post Oct 10 2013, 03:17 PM
Post #49

Junior Welterweight

Member No.: 11,903

Forgot about this fight

+Quote Post
Jack 1000
post Oct 10 2013, 10:02 PM
Post #50

The Consultant

Group: Root Admin
Member No.: 14

BoxRec has the officials listed:

Timothy Bradley vs. Juan M. Marquez
Thomas & Mack Center, Las Vegas, Nevada, USA 12
referee: Robert Byrd | judge: Robert Hoyle | judge: Patricia Morse Jarman | judge: Glenn Feldman
WBO welterweight title

Patricia Jamin sometimes has surprises in her cards, kind of like Steve Weisfeld. But she's good like 75% of the time
Robert Hoyle, no major problems with him. or at least nothing stands out off the top of my head.
Glen Feldman is pretty good I would say.

Robert Byrd's an excellent ref. He's up there with Tony Weeks, Kenny Bayless, and Steve Smoger

Jack

+Quote Post

6 Pages V  « < 3 4 5 6 >
Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th April 2014 - 11:57 AM