> Battle for Brooklyn!, They stole my idea lol
mrchitown
post Oct 10 2013, 08:45 AM
Post #11

Light Heavyweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 12,858

QUOTE (checkleft @ Oct 9 2013, 10:17 PM) *
I remember that! He was calling him out at 140, he said he was used to koing stl fighters Haha.

But I wasn't talking shit he's smart! He said all that stuff before devon got that home cooking against Lucas. Now he knows he wouldnt get any kind of decision over there

I can't even be mad that he said no to fighting in STL, if anything they could've kept it at the Barclays in Brooklyn. It's time for Devon to stop the fighting at home. I bet he wonders why he has no fan base. Maybe the fight against Porter is designed to make him look good, he be looking like shit whenever he don't fight at home for the most part. I actually would've took Judah to beat him because Devon isn't active enough to make Zab not throw punches
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Cshel86
post Oct 10 2013, 10:11 AM
Post #12

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 12,050

Franchize...last time I checked, this idea was brought up by either you or Gambit!

I remember it oh-so vividly...he said that his girlfriend thought of it, and how she was a boxing fan. I told him that she was a keeper, THEN I asked if she had any sisters, since he mentioned that the family is full of boxing fans.

Ohhhhhh...now I remember that, because I asked how her mother looked, and he gave me the thumbs up along with how good her cooking was. Wait...where is Gambit, by the way? I cant remember how many sisters his girlfriend has, but I have a feeling that we all can "win" in this situation!

*Bout to send a smoke signal for Gambit*

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

+Quote Post
daprofessor
post Oct 11 2013, 01:27 AM
Post #13

Cruiserweight

Member No.: 12,336

if u need me to testify for you in court franchize...i got u. i'm still waiting on some checks. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

+Quote Post
Cshel86
post Oct 11 2013, 11:43 AM
Post #14

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 12,050

QUOTE (daprofessor @ Oct 11 2013, 02:27 AM) *
if u need me to testify for you in court franchize...i got u. i'm still waiting on some checks. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

...or at least some back-end money. Sheesh, what a brotha gotta do to get paid around here??? lol

+Quote Post
Franchize
post Oct 11 2013, 03:27 PM
Post #15

Junior Middleweight

Member No.: 13,419

Word! lol As Mrchitown would say, they ain't letting me cook lol. Mfers ain't even throwing me the Wesson oil lol

(IMG:http://www.troll.me/images/slickback/bitch-where-my-money.jpg)

+Quote Post
mrchitown
post Oct 11 2013, 04:27 PM
Post #16

Light Heavyweight

QUOTE (Franchize @ Oct 11 2013, 03:27 PM) *
Word! lol As Mrchitown would say, they ain't letting me cook lol. Mfers ain't even throwing me the Wesson oil lol

(IMG:http://www.troll.me/images/slickback/bitch-where-my-money.jpg)

We all been cookin on here but we haven't been paid for our recipes lol....somebody that work for these promoters and fighters be looking at the boards and be making fights based off our comments...then they say we giving the fans what they want

Well that's cool but what we really want is our % of your fight purse for stealing our idea (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

+Quote Post
daprofessor
post Oct 12 2013, 01:10 AM
Post #17

Cruiserweight

Member No.: 12,336

QUOTE (mrchitown @ Oct 11 2013, 04:27 PM) *
We all been cookin on here but we haven't been paid for our recipes lol....somebody that work for these promoters and fighters be looking at the boards and be making fights based off our comments...then they say we giving the fans what they want

Well that's cool but what we really want is our % of your fight purse for stealing our idea (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

word!!! or at least some ringside seats or some shit. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

+Quote Post
KOpower
post Oct 12 2013, 02:31 PM
Post #18

Super Featherweight

Member No.: 4,081

Landra vs Trout on the undercard...GOOD fight.

+Quote Post
mrchitown
post Oct 12 2013, 07:00 PM
Post #19

Light Heavyweight

QUOTE (daprofessor @ Oct 12 2013, 01:10 AM) *
word!!! or at least some ringside seats or some shit. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

I look at it like this, I only post on here and this other site. I read the boxingscene threads and the ESB threads, but none of them do what we do. After every fight on here we start throwing names out for the Boxers next opponent, then we may make a thread about it. Example, I proposed Guerrero-Ortiz to Robert's fam in front of some GB people, why is he pushing for a Victor fight lol...Trout and Lara was mentioned on here, nobody else brought htat up but us and look what happened. We should sue these bastards for copyright infringement, they stealing our ideas and making millions....at least give us some of the match making money. We be proposing fights and then you look up, Judah-Malinaggi in the works, we need plane tickets to Brooklyn (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

+Quote Post
mrchitown
post Oct 12 2013, 07:00 PM
Post #20

Light Heavyweight

QUOTE (daprofessor @ Oct 12 2013, 01:10 AM) *

I wonder what our legal options are lol

This post has been edited by mrchitown: Oct 12 2013, 07:00 PM

+Quote Post

3 Pages V  < 1 2 3 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 17th April 2014 - 03:14 AM