Reply to this topicStart new topic
> More Money More Problems, Loyalty and Love can't be bought
BigFightFan
post Oct 11 2013, 05:49 AM
Post #1

Lightweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 12,604

Looks like one of Floyd's women tried to cash in.

http://www.thisis50.com/m/blogpost?id=7845...Post%3A32343099
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
mrchitown
post Oct 11 2013, 11:00 AM
Post #2

Cruiserweight

Member No.: 12,858

All women can't be categorized the same but this particular one in question ain't nothing but a money hungry hoe. You can't be cool with everybody, always gotta watch the company you keep. This ain't nothing new though, chicks been getting with dudes just to set them up, the streets is foul like that. But Floyd ain't off the hook in this situation neither, stop spending all the money on a hoe. It's obvious some of them are not appreciative of his penchant to give to them. The things he does you are supposed to do for a Woman, a special kind of woman, not some skimpy ass project rat...but it is his money and he can do how he sees fit. Just hope he learned from this situation, that's all it is, is a learning experience

+Quote Post
Cshel86
post Oct 11 2013, 11:40 AM
Post #3

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 12,050

QUOTE (mrchitown @ Oct 11 2013, 12:00 PM) *
All women can't be categorized the same but this particular one in question ain't nothing but a money hungry hoe. You can't be cool with everybody, always gotta watch the company you keep. This ain't nothing new though, chicks been getting with dudes just to set them up, the streets is foul like that. But Floyd ain't off the hook in this situation neither, stop spending all the money on a hoe. It's obvious some of them are not appreciative of his penchant to give to them. The things he does you are supposed to do for a Woman, a special kind of woman, not some skimpy ass project rat...but it is his money and he can do how he sees fit. Just hope he learned from this situation, that's all it is, is a learning experience

Yes they can, "majority rules".

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

Seriously though, aren't most races and ethnic groups judged by stereotypes, which are validated by the dummies of the group? How many smart people do you actually see on television nowadays? Not many.

We do see the Flavor Flavs of the world, which REALLY got reality tv poppin', in the worst way possible. I mean in my personal opinion, Flavor Flav should've been shot for the way he made black people look during that "Flavor of Love" era. I dont like wishing ill things on others, but thanks to him, we have the Real Housewives of wherever tha fuck (I still LOVE Kandi Burress though! Shit!), Bad Girls Club, Love & Hip-Hop, etc).

Again, majority rules. Due to the whole "the squeaky wheel gets the oil" phrase, the most small-minded people are given the platform to represent us. If all you have are long-weave-wearing, purse-toting, heel-wearing, attention-seeking, loud-mouthed, petty, confrontational women on tv, then the remaining ones (read: the civilized women) will be depicted as such, regardless of whether or not its an on-the-spot stereotype or a "just wait and see" stereotype.

It sucks though...i dont wanna be looked at as the black guy who's gonna snap, "ride on" somebody, and be destined for jail...but that's all that's being shown nowadays. Now I gotta keep and clean cut and smile to make others feel safe or comfortable...of course that only happens on days that I actually give a flying flock of rat shit! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

+Quote Post
mrchitown
post Oct 11 2013, 01:40 PM
Post #4

Cruiserweight

QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Oct 11 2013, 11:40 AM) *
Yes they can, "majority rules".

Seriously though, aren't most races and ethnic groups judged by stereotypes, which are validated by the dummies of the group? How many smart people do you actually see on television nowadays? Not many.

We do see the Flavor Flavs of the world, which REALLY got reality tv poppin', in the worst way possible. I mean in my personal opinion, Flavor Flav should've been shot for the way he made black people look during that "Flavor of Love" era. I dont like wishing ill things on others, but thanks to him, we have the Real Housewives of wherever tha fuck (I still LOVE Kandi Burress though! Shit!), Bad Girls Club, Love & Hip-Hop, etc).

Again, majority rules. Due to the whole "the squeaky wheel gets the oil" phrase, the most small-minded people are given the platform to represent us. If all you have are long-weave-wearing, purse-toting, heel-wearing, attention-seeking, loud-mouthed, petty, confrontational women on tv, then the remaining ones (read: the civilized women) will be depicted as such, regardless of whether or not its an on-the-spot stereotype or a "just wait and see" stereotype.

It sucks though...i dont wanna be looked at as the black guy who's gonna snap, "ride on" somebody, and be destined for jail...but that's all that's being shown nowadays. Now I gotta keep and clean cut and smile to make others feel safe or comfortable...of course that only happens on days that I actually give a flying flock of rat shit! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

Until you have a daughter (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

It's too many reality shows to keep up with now, I don't keep up with Kandi no more, that dude she about to marry is a square lol....the stereotypes is what's unfortunately being pushed but what's even worse then that is it's a black person behind it. Like that love and hip hop stuff, a black woman, a very powerful black woman in the industry is behind that show. Here's a woman who fought in the music business to tear down stereotypes to get respect and to get to the position she's at, and as soon as she gets there she promotes everything she seemingly stands against

Slavery is allegedly over but the media is the new plantation but we got basketball wives, realhousewives, love and hop hop's etc, too willing to go and pick the cotton

+Quote Post
NoCatchweights
post Oct 11 2013, 04:11 PM
Post #5

Flyweight

Member No.: 13,908

Floyd is a dummy, he could pick the most beautiful women in the world and have the same relationship a Arab prince would have with them but he picks stupid Hood rats. Now I like hoodrats but I'm 27 and I never let them know where I stayed. People always think I like Floyd as a person because I say he's top 25 but he makes me shake my head a lot.

+Quote Post
BigFightFan
post Oct 11 2013, 04:19 PM
Post #6

Lightweight

QUOTE (mrchitown @ Oct 11 2013, 02:40 PM) *

It's too many reality shows to keep up with now, I don't keep up with Kandi no more, that dude she about to marry is a square lol....the stereotypes is what's unfortunately being pushed but what's even worse then that is it's a black person behind it. Like that love and hip hop stuff, a black woman, a very powerful black woman in the industry is behind that show. Here's a woman who fought in the music business to tear down stereotypes to get respect and to get to the position she's at, and as soon as she gets there she promotes everything she seemingly stands against

Slavery is allegedly over but the media is the new plantation but we got basketball wives, realhousewives, love and hop hop's etc, too willing to go and pick the cotton

I don't have a problem with the reality shows, they are entertaining and make me laugh. I have a problem with people who attempt to live the lifestyle these rappers and reality stars portray on t.v. I know Mayweather thinks he's Hughe Heffner, but HH made money from all the women in his life.

+Quote Post
mrchitown
post Oct 11 2013, 04:39 PM
Post #7

Cruiserweight

QUOTE (BigFightFan @ Oct 11 2013, 04:19 PM) *
I don't have a problem with the reality shows, they are entertaining and make me laugh. I have a problem with people who attempt to live the lifestyle these rappers and reality stars portray on t.v. I know Mayweather thinks he's Hughe Heffner, but HH made money from all the women in his life.

I take issue with some of them because they choose to play up the negative innuendos that are attached to blacks. Those shows are not an accurate portraya; but then again what is. You look in Hollywood and the roles that black men and women are casted for are stupid, most of the time I be in the theaters with other blacks and we look at each other and ask who the fuck knows someone who does that..those reality shows speak to a small pocket of women within our race but the ratings for those shows are thru the roof because people like drama when they ain't in it, they laugh at it instead of rejecting it, and these white networks promote it excessively

Look at bad girls club and basketball wives, those promos run everywhere on a lot of networks, but when it comes to something positive like the Nelson Mandela movie with Idris Elba it doesn't get no promo until weeks before the release date, even fruitvale station lacked promotion and that film one prestigious indie awards. I'm sure them shows are funny but I don't find it amusing. I can go in any neighborhood and see that bullshit...Floyd need to close his wallet and see who his real friends are

+Quote Post
Cshel86
post Oct 11 2013, 05:04 PM
Post #8

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 12,050

QUOTE (mrchitown @ Oct 11 2013, 02:40 PM) *

I'm not ready for a daughter, but thanks for putting that in my head. Dont be surprised if I drop a bomb on yall at the end of the month IF my girl misses her cycle...we've been "tap-dancing on tightrope for the past few weeks". No worries though...this is the first one that I've gone "hand n hand" to the doctor's office with, before we started all of that "risky business". Yeah I told her ass, "take the tess" (in Floyd's language). Lol

There are too many reality shows that I don't care to have streaming on my $200 cable bill, smh. Aye man, Kandi is still that "it girl"...I'll never stop liking that one...no matter how much of a square her fiance/husband...at least she didn't get snatched up by a gremlin like Lil Wayne. Lol

That's how people do when they get power though...they quickly find out that it's the bafoonery that keeps business going, on the "entertainers" that keep the ball rolling. Smh

I wont lie, I was at my girl's house last night, and she was watching "Tamar and Vince", and when I say, that shit was FUNNY! Tamar is Toni Braxton's loud-mouthed embarrassment of a sister, while her husband (Vince) is some slow-lookin', Ruben Studdard lookin' motherfucker who puts up with her shit. I mean this dude looks slow...he just spaces out during the interviews...kinda reminds me of one of those fuckin' turtles at the zoo who looks lifeless and shit! Its funny though, take my word for it.

QUOTE (NoCatchweights @ Oct 11 2013, 05:11 PM) *
Floyd is a dummy, he could pick the most beautiful women in the world and have the same relationship a Arab prince would have with them but he picks stupid Hood rats. Now I like hoodrats but I'm 27 and I never let them know where I stayed. People always think I like Floyd as a person because I say he's top 25 but he makes me shake my head a lot.

QUOTE (BigFightFan @ Oct 11 2013, 05:19 PM) *

Oh the admission!

+Quote Post
NoCatchweights
post Oct 11 2013, 06:34 PM
Post #9

Flyweight

Member No.: 13,908

http://m.memegenerator.net/instance/42071211

You can like them but don't feed them.

+Quote Post
BigFightFan
post Oct 11 2013, 06:46 PM
Post #10

Lightweight

QUOTE (NoCatchweights @ Oct 11 2013, 07:34 PM) *
http://m.memegenerator.net/instance/42071211

You can like them but don't feed them.

And if you have someone living in your house don't leave valuables around. Honestly I wouldn't be comfortable with all those people around me. Common sense would tell me they are not with me because of love, but what I could provide.

+Quote Post

2 Pages V   1 2 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 21st August 2014 - 08:40 AM