IPB  

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

15 Pages V   1 2 3 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> PPV:@9PM(ET)/6PM(PT)-Bradley vs. Marquez-SPOILERS, No New Spoilers, Duplicate Threads, or Public Streams
Jack 1000
post Oct 12 2013, 03:17 PM
Post #1

The Consultant

Group: Root Admin
Member No.: 14

Follow all of Fighthype's on-going action and post-fight reactions to the Bradley-Marquez fight card, tonight! Keep all comments in this thread.

Jack

Administrator
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
mitukczuk
post Oct 12 2013, 03:34 PM
Post #2

Super Featherweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 13,355

I just can't force myself into thinking Bradley could win tonight. It's just impossible...

+Quote Post
Jack 1000
post Oct 12 2013, 03:57 PM
Post #3

The Consultant

QUOTE (mitukczuk @ Oct 12 2013, 03:34 PM) *
I just can't force myself into thinking Bradley could win tonight. It's just impossible...

I don't know,

Others are thinking that Bradley's undefeated "O" could balance out keeping him as a winner. Like I said in the Preview thread, it's a very close fight to call and if they wanted to keep the Mayweather-Pacquaio thing on the table, why rob Bradley against Manny? But as others have said, this was done to keep Manny with Arum and to set up a rematch, (posters promoting it and all.) where Arum could hope for a Pacquiao win in a rematch. I also believe that Mayweather-Pacquaio would never happen with Arum's involvement and stand by that. I don't even care about Mayweather-Pacquiao now if it happens. It's a mismatch.

If Bradley wins, I suspect he will go back to fighting guys who have already been beaten to stay busy, or go into a long exile again. If Marquez wins, Arum will throw many at him to attempt to keep him from retiring by giving him some C+ grade fighters. If not, the same fighters over and over again to keep the money flowing in his stable. Somehow, Rios, Alverado, Pacquaio, Cotto, Bradley, and Ruskan could factor in the next fights regardless of win or loss situations. Bob Arum would rather keep having all these guys fighting each other over and over, rather than deal with Floyd Mayweather.

Jack

+Quote Post
mitukczuk
post Oct 12 2013, 04:14 PM
Post #4

Super Featherweight

Member No.: 13,355

QUOTE (Jack 1000 @ Oct 12 2013, 03:57 PM) *
I don't know,

Others are thinking that Bradley's undefeated "O" could balance out keeping him as a winner. Like I said in the Preview thread, it's a very close fight to call and if they wanted to keep the Mayweather-Pacquaio thing on the table, why rob Bradley against Manny? But as others have said, this was done to keep Manny with Arum and to set up a rematch, (posters promoting it and all.) where Arum could hope for a Pacquiao win in a rematch. I also believe that Mayweather-Pacquaio would never happen with Arum's involvement and stand by that. I don't even care about Mayweather-Pacquiao now if it happens. It's a mismatch.

If Bradley wins, I suspect he will go back to fighting guys who have already been beaten to stay busy, or go into a long exile again. If Marquez wins, Arum will throw many at him to attempt to keep him from retiring by giving him some C+ grade fighters. If not, the same fighters over and over again to keep the money flowing in his stable. Somehow, Rios, Alverado, Pacquaio, Cotto, Bradley, and Ruskan could factor in the next fights regardless of win or loss situations. Bob Arum would rather keep having all these guys fighting each other over and over, rather than deal with Floyd Mayweather.

Jack

I like Bradley, it's just...I hate his head (IMG:style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif)

Nah seriously...I like both guys...Bradley is one of the most overlooked fighters in boxing and I think he fights as such and that's what makes him dangerous. He is similar to Danny Garcia in the sense of always finding a way to win. I like Timmy's combos as well...Marquez's combos are other wordly though...I love it.

I am going to sleep now...it's 11:13pm here and the fight starts at about 6 am which means night night for me. Keep me posted, ill be reading the thread first thing in the morning.

+Quote Post
Jack 1000
post Oct 12 2013, 04:44 PM
Post #5

The Consultant

QUOTE (mitukczuk @ Oct 12 2013, 04:14 PM) *
I like Bradley, it's just...I hate his head (IMG:style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif)

Nah seriously...I like both guys...Bradley is one of the most overlooked fighters in boxing and I think he fights as such and that's what makes him dangerous. He is similar to Danny Garcia in the sense of always finding a way to win. I like Timmy's combos as well...Marquez's combos are other wordly though...I love it.

I am going to sleep now...it's 11:13pm here and the fight starts at about 6 am which means night night for me. Keep me posted, ill be reading the thread first thing in the morning.

Oh yea, a bad ending could come in this fight from a head clash.

Jack

+Quote Post
BigFightFan
post Oct 12 2013, 07:12 PM
Post #6

Lightweight

Member No.: 12,604

QUOTE (mitukczuk @ Oct 12 2013, 04:34 PM) *

This is Bradley's coming out party tonight. Don't be surprised if he wins convincingly

+Quote Post
BoxingStill#1
post Oct 12 2013, 07:17 PM
Post #7

Lightweight

Member No.: 6,594

Bradley is going to win.... Weather he wins or not.

+Quote Post
jtiizzle
post Oct 12 2013, 07:29 PM
Post #8

Bantamweight

Member No.: 13,897

a very winnable fight for bradley better not let me down!

+Quote Post
NoCatchweights
post Oct 12 2013, 07:38 PM
Post #9

Flyweight

Member No.: 13,908

QUOTE (mitukczuk @ Oct 12 2013, 03:34 PM) *

I'd truly be shocked if Marquez won, Bradley will fight a smart fight and even if Marquez lands Bradley will get up.

+Quote Post
Cshel86
post Oct 12 2013, 07:57 PM
Post #10

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 12,050

QUOTE (BoxingStill#1 @ Oct 12 2013, 08:17 PM) *
Bradley is going to win.... Weather he wins or not.

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

Am I the only one who caught this post?

+Quote Post

15 Pages V   1 2 3 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 21st April 2014 - 01:11 AM