IPB  

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

15 Pages V  « < 12 13 14 15 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> PPV:@9PM(ET)/6PM(PT)-Bradley vs. Marquez-SPOILERS, No New Spoilers, Duplicate Threads, or Public Streams
checkleft
post Oct 13 2013, 03:47 PM
Post #131

Super Middleweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 13,079

Nacho called Bradley the only undefeated fighter with two losses Lmao. Funny guy

I thought Bradley won a clear close fight. With this new style he has been using I could see him beating Alexander more decisively.

My new wish list is Garcia vs Bradley. Idk why but I think that fight would be awesome
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
BigFightFan
post Oct 13 2013, 04:10 PM
Post #132

Lightweight

Member No.: 12,604

QUOTE (MAHDI @ Oct 13 2013, 09:36 AM) *
Bradley is crafty at stealing rounds with that flick jab and flurries that don't all land---Suprisingly they were cheer leading this pillow fisted fuck... Bradley won but he is not good to watch as a Boxer unless he is slugging. That fake ass flick jab was hitting air, yet he was effective with it throwing Marquez off... He did mucho running. I don't like Bradley and I want him to get KTFO. He and Floyd will not make any money, but Floyd would sit in the pocket and bust his pillow fisted ass.

Don't blame Bradley, blame Marquez. He should have walked through the pillow punches and went to work.

+Quote Post
MAHDI
post Oct 13 2013, 07:17 PM
Post #133

Super Bantamweight

Member No.: 13,939

I hear you but Bradley had some track shoes on..he was running quite a bit.. I agree he gets the nod but he is crafty at stealing rounds without emphatically winning them--- Al Bernstein gave a good analysis

This post has been edited by MAHDI: Oct 13 2013, 07:18 PM

+Quote Post
NoCatchweights
post Oct 13 2013, 08:38 PM
Post #134

Flyweight

Member No.: 13,908

QUOTE (checkleft @ Oct 13 2013, 03:47 PM) *
Nacho called Bradley the only undefeated fighter with two losses Lmao. Funny guy

I thought Bradley won a clear close fight. With this new style he has been using I could see him beating Alexander more decisively.

My new wish list is Garcia vs Bradley. Idk why but I think that fight would be awesome

I would pick Devon at 147, most people would think that was crazy but I've been saying Devon beats Marquez at 147.

I think I would prefer Danny vs Tim over most fights, I'll take Mike fight if he beats Ruslan.

+Quote Post
Jack 1000
post Oct 14 2013, 05:42 AM
Post #135

The Consultant

Group: Root Admin
Member No.: 14

QUOTE (MAHDI @ Oct 13 2013, 07:17 PM) *
I hear you but Bradley had some track shoes on..he was running quite a bit.. I agree he gets the nod but he is crafty at stealing rounds without emphatically winning them--- Al Bernstein gave a good analysis

Isn't Al Bernstien exclusive to Showtime? As Bradley-Marquez was an HBO PPV? Or do you mean he gave this assessment on a preview show-ESPN?

I WISH AL WAS AT HBO instead of Lamply!!!!

Jack

+Quote Post
MAHDI
post Oct 14 2013, 08:16 AM
Post #136

Super Bantamweight

Member No.: 13,939

QUOTE (Jack 1000 @ Oct 14 2013, 06:42 AM) *
Isn't Al Bernstien exclusive to Showtime? As Bradley-Marquez was an HBO PPV? Or do you mean he gave this assessment on a preview show-ESPN?

Jack

I am talking about what was posted on the front page.. he gave some commentary. He said it was a close fight and he felt marquez landed the harder punches. I have to say that the commentary for the fight was all pro BRADLEY and they were often giving him credit for shots that were not landing. Marquez was making Bradley miss shots as well. The fight was close

+Quote Post
checkleft
post Oct 14 2013, 09:02 AM
Post #137

Super Middleweight

Member No.: 13,079

QUOTE (Jack 1000 @ Oct 14 2013, 05:42 AM) *

Jack

Paulie was doing his best lederman impression over on the UK stream I got. But I thought their commentary was pretty biased

+Quote Post
Dolimite
post Oct 14 2013, 10:47 AM
Post #138

Super Middleweight

Member No.: 13,803

Sorry for the late response, I had to kick my lady out...Long story.

I picked Bradley to win and he did. Close fight. Juan should have been more aggressive instead of trying to land that big shot. Bradley is a smarter fight than Pacquiao and I do not think Juan was ready to fight the fight Bradley had in mind. Bradley did a great job at doing everything correct. That punch in the 12th round that rattled Juan further proved that if Bradley wanted to, he could of mixed it up and hurt Juan. I think Juan should walk away while his name is still hot. No need for a fifth Pac fight. Good fight.

Salido and Cruz: I guess gay rights took a knock down. lol

Overall the card was boring and of course I hated the commentary.

+Quote Post
emd01
post Oct 14 2013, 05:30 PM
Post #139

Super Flyweight

Member No.: 13,811

Nice scrap. Lil slower pace than I expected but good close fight. I had Bradley winning 7 rounds. Juan was landing the cleaner harder shots but Bradley was working more imo. No need for a rematch. I want to see Bradley face the winner of Alvarado/Provodnikov.

+Quote Post
Jack 1000
post Oct 14 2013, 10:05 PM
Post #140

The Consultant

Group: Root Admin
Member No.: 14

QUOTE (MAHDI @ Oct 14 2013, 08:16 AM) *
I am talking about what was posted on the front page.. he gave some commentary. He said it was a close fight and he felt marquez landed the harder punches. I have to say that the commentary for the fight was all pro BRADLEY and they were often giving him credit for shots that were not landing. Marquez was making Bradley miss shots as well. The fight was close

Thanks! So busy with the forum don't have time to always check the home page, but here is the interview with Al in case others have not seen it.

http://www.fighthype.com/news/article15362.html

Jack

+Quote Post

15 Pages V  « < 12 13 14 15 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th July 2014 - 02:10 AM