IPB  

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

7 Pages V  « < 2 3 4 5 6 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> When Tim's contract is up with Top Rank, is Golden Boy on the horizon?, (Title Edited For Clarity.)
NoCatchweights
post Oct 13 2013, 10:46 PM
Post #31

Flyweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 13,908

QUOTE (Hotsauce @ Oct 13 2013, 09:42 PM) *
lmao and smh

I don't remember him as this bad, he really sided with Bob hard and almost became a Bob puppet, I made a thread on another site of offensive or stupid stuff he said and it was mind blowing, like Vera slipped a punch and Lampley said "even a blind squirrel gets a nut sometimes, now what's the point of insulting a guy who is giving his all?
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
klonopinz
post Oct 13 2013, 10:55 PM
Post #32

Lightweight

Member No.: 13,879

QUOTE (Franchize @ Oct 13 2013, 04:57 PM) *
Bradley would be better suited coming to Golden Boy but not to fight Floyd right away. It could end like the Pacquiao fight where he should have been careful what he wished for. Golden Boy could change the public perception of Bradley pretty quickly in my opinion. #1 It's a totally different network without Lampley's hating ass reminding everyone of "the worst robbery ever" every time he fights. I can't see Al Bernstein doing that to Bradley. #2 He's got plenty of fighters from 140-147 to choose from that come with solid fan bases. Danny Garcia is building a strong Puerto Rican and Philly fan base. Matthysse and Maidana will always have a following because of their fighting styles. Broner is becoming a star like it or not. Guerrero has a semi-decent Mexican following and his father is a potential story line. Ortiz and Khan, no matter how bad they look in fights, always seem to have a solid fan base backing. He could give Devon a rematch. Who knows where Keith Thurman's career will take off too. You even have guys like Andre Berto who continually draw crowds in hopes that one day he'll live up to his potential lol. That's not even including fighting like Soto-Karass, Malinaggi, Judah etc. Not to mention, Golden Boys cards lately have blown Top Prank's completely out of the water. If he stays at Top Rank, it'll be cool for the short term but you know, win lose or draw, there will be the same permutation of matches that will involve Provodnikov, Pacquiao, Rios, Marquez, Alvarado and Bradley.

Oh yea...remember when Jesse Vargas was the future of boxing? lmao Turns out you can't win em all after all Floyd.

i agree with this. very smart for bradley to move on, he got both Top ranks cash cows abd had some good fights. as schaefer would put it, hes eaten the whole top rank menu, its time to change restaurants.

+Quote Post
mrchitown
post Oct 14 2013, 08:27 AM
Post #33

Cruiserweight

Member No.: 12,858

Bradley has one more fight with TR, then he's a free agent. I won't be shocked to see him with GB next year

+Quote Post
checkleft
post Oct 14 2013, 08:54 AM
Post #34

Super Middleweight

Member No.: 13,079

QUOTE (mrchitown @ Oct 14 2013, 08:27 AM) *
Bradley has one more fight with TR, then he's a free agent. I won't be shocked to see him with GB next year

Any sources bra?

+Quote Post
Dolimite
post Oct 14 2013, 11:05 AM
Post #35

Super Middleweight

Member No.: 13,803

QUOTE (mrchitown @ Oct 14 2013, 06:27 AM) *

I think his contract is up in March. Who does Top rank have for him to fight? He knows if he fights Pac again he is taking a L either way. Either he can fight Rios or Mikey Alvarado next but Bradley like Andre Ward are trying to cash in. I think if he goes to GB there are so many options from 140-154 for Bradley. His first fight can be against Thurman or even Matthysee. The options are limitless. But Bob has a way of keeping fighters under his stable.

+Quote Post
mrchitown
post Oct 14 2013, 11:13 AM
Post #36

Cruiserweight

QUOTE (checkleft @ Oct 14 2013, 08:54 AM) *
Any sources bra?

Yes, the almighty Google lol

+Quote Post
mrchitown
post Oct 14 2013, 11:15 AM
Post #37

Cruiserweight

QUOTE (Dolimite @ Oct 14 2013, 11:05 AM) *
I think his contract is up in March. Who does Top rank have for him to fight? He knows if he fights Pac again he is taking a L either way. Either he can fight Rios or Mikey Alvarado next but Bradley like Andre Ward are trying to cash in. I think if he goes to GB there are so many options from 140-154 for Bradley. His first fight can be against Thurman or even Matthysee. The options are limitless. But Bob has a way of keeping fighters under his stable.

I think Arum will done have always does. He will push an extension in his face before he lines up his next fight. He did it to JCC jr and that's why he's still there. He did it to Rigondeaux and he doesn't even like Rigondeaux. I'm hoping that Bradley doesn't go for the bullshit and jumps ship because better fights are waiting for him across the street

+Quote Post
NoCatchweights
post Oct 14 2013, 12:48 PM
Post #38

Flyweight

Member No.: 13,908

Tha Boxing Voice claims he has to fights left, they should know they've interviewed Bradley and Joel Diaz.

+Quote Post
Hotsauce
post Oct 14 2013, 02:21 PM
Post #39

Junior Welterweight

Member No.: 11,903

Yall need to get your sources right. there's like 3 different answers.

+Quote Post
mrchitown
post Oct 14 2013, 03:38 PM
Post #40

Cruiserweight

Check, Hotsauce, I Google it and an article came up today by Vives Wallace among others and he stated there is one more fight for Bradley with TR, others popped up to stating the same but in referenced the recent one

+Quote Post

7 Pages V  « < 2 3 4 5 6 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 30th August 2014 - 03:51 PM