> BRADLEY VS MAYWEATHER, talk is Bradley deserves a shot
mrchitown
post Oct 15 2013, 06:46 PM
Post #31

Cruiserweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 12,858

QUOTE (checkleft @ Oct 15 2013, 01:23 PM) *
The holt fight basically says everything you need to know about the guy, he's a no bullshit fighter with a motor that won't quit. I won't lie I thought Peterson could have won that fight but that boy Bradley doesn't know how to lose! Lol

He's a very smart fighter.

Yes he is, his ring IQ is impressive. When Holt hit him I didn't think he would get up but he did and then he dominated the fight after that
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
mrchitown
post Oct 15 2013, 06:50 PM
Post #32

Cruiserweight

QUOTE (bnoles4life @ Oct 15 2013, 05:55 PM) *
Gotta disagree w/ you there, Jack, a.k.a. FH Yoda. I don't think it's a SD and if May can flash knock him down, it's game on. To offset that "flash knockdown", Tim will likely have to be more aggressive (not the guy you wanna trail). I like Tim, but let's not get enamored w/ what he does against a stationary targets. Early on, I'll admit, it will be interesting, but as that fight goes on, there will be nothing "split" about that fight, other than Bradley's wig. He throws waaaay too wide at times and Floyd, like a batter, is sittin' on fastballs. Let's not forget Floyd's 72" reach compared to Tim's 69". I think it'll be interesting early on and Bradley will have his moments. However, that "I will die in the ring" mentality that likes to show up briefly, may get his "on" switch turned off.

That's why I'm laughing at those who think he won't be stopped, speed and accuracy can put you out just as much as punching power. Mayweather has deceptive power and is very strong. What I've noticed in all Bradley fights is that he gets sloppy at times and if you punch with him you can get him in trouble. If Mayweather punches with him with those fast shots and that accuracy, he'll be staring up at the MGM lights...he more then likely will get up but Diaz would have to save him from himself

+Quote Post
checkleft
post Oct 15 2013, 06:59 PM
Post #33

Super Middleweight

Member No.: 13,079

QUOTE (mrchitown @ Oct 15 2013, 07:50 PM) *
That's why I'm laughing at those who think he won't be stopped, speed and accuracy can put you out just as much as punching power. Mayweather has deceptive power and is very strong. What I've noticed in all Bradley fights is that he gets sloppy at times and if you punch with him you can get him in trouble. If Mayweather punches with him with those fast shots and that accuracy, he'll be staring up at the MGM lights...he more then likely will get up but Diaz would have to save him from himself

Diaz is gonna have to do it sooner or later, Bradley has no quit in him.

+Quote Post
bnoles4life
post Oct 15 2013, 07:22 PM
Post #34

Welterweight

Member No.: 13,299

QUOTE (mrchitown @ Oct 15 2013, 07:50 PM) *

Word life, Chi. I like Bradley...I really do (pause) and I'm not being a "Prisoner of the Moment" as it pertains to Floyd, but outside of those early rounds, I don't see where the difficulty lies w/n Bradley's style for Floyd. Bradley does NOTHING....I repeat NOTHING better than Floyd in that ring. Bradley is quick, but he's quick against not so quick fighters....that "mess" he'd be in w/ Mr. 45-0 is like getting a Bachelor's at FAMU, but applying to Harvard for grad school: WHOLE 'nother education to altogether. Some shit, you no one can tell you about....you just gotta see for yourself. He does punch wide, which I mentioned earlier and he throws a clubbing overhand right and against Floyd? Uggggggh. Bradley's "will" is undeniable, but it will be trumped by a guy who can match that will (and likely then some) and best him in the skillz dept.

+Quote Post
mrchitown
post Oct 15 2013, 10:52 PM
Post #35

Cruiserweight

QUOTE (bnoles4life @ Oct 15 2013, 07:22 PM) *
Word life, Chi. I like Bradley...I really do (pause) and I'm not being a "Prisoner of the Moment" as it pertains to Floyd, but outside of those early rounds, I don't see where the difficulty lies w/n Bradley's style for Floyd. Bradley does NOTHING....I repeat NOTHING better than Floyd in that ring. Bradley is quick, but he's quick against not so quick fighters....that "mess" he'd be in w/ Mr. 45-0 is like getting a Bachelor's at FAMU, but applying to Harvard for grad school: WHOLE 'nother education to altogether. Some shit, you no one can tell you about....you just gotta see for yourself. He does punch wide, which I mentioned earlier and he throws a clubbing overhand right and against Floyd? Uggggggh. Bradley's "will" is undeniable, but it will be trumped by a guy who can match that will (and likely then some) and best him in the skillz dept.

Good analogy

The casuals may not eat this fight up due to their barbaric nature and lack of appreciation for the sweet science but it truly is a great fight if it were ever to come to fruition. As always, people will point to Floyd's age and wonder if Bradley can be the one to dethrone him but I see Mayweather as just too crafty and too skilled for Tim. And that's saying a lot because Tim is a highly skilled fighter himself

+Quote Post
mrchitown
post Oct 15 2013, 10:53 PM
Post #36

Cruiserweight

QUOTE (checkleft @ Oct 15 2013, 06:59 PM) *
Diaz is gonna have to do it sooner or later, Bradley has no quit in him.

True, Tim is one of the dudes you have to save from himself

+Quote Post
emd01
post Oct 16 2013, 03:35 PM
Post #37

Super Flyweight

Member No.: 13,811

QUOTE (mrchitown @ Oct 15 2013, 09:44 AM) *
Don't be so sure of that, Canelo has problems with fighters with the ability of a Tim Bradley. Canelo should be 0-2 this year, Trout beat him imo and Mayweather Jr showed just how far Canelo had to go to get to the pinnacle of the sport. Bradley won't make himself available to be hit by Canelo, that's a difficult fight for Canelo

Floyd does that to everyone (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif) . I think Canelo would stop Bradley. He'd catch Tim hurt him and follow up which the kid is good at doing. If he gets Bradley doing the stanky leg at anytime during the fight its over. The kid wont let him off the hook and lets be honest...Bradley doesnt land those "make your head look up at the lights" type punches so no way he'd keep the kid off of him. Just my opinion and theyre like assholes so...

+Quote Post

4 Pages V  « < 2 3 4
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 1st August 2014 - 05:54 PM