IPB  

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

19 Pages V   1 2 3 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Did Gary Russell jr seal his own fate?
Jovi
post Oct 14 2013, 07:08 PM
Post #1

Bantamweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 13,532

Dammn i had a feeling this would happen, Gary Russell jr next fight will either Make or Break his career.

Orlando Salido is fighting Vasyl lomachenko and the winner of this fight is fighting Gary Russell jr. Vasyl Lomachenko the 2-time olympic gold medalist whose first fight was against a champion (or former, not sure but the record was 24-2-2) in a 10 round fight, he showed he has the goods and i think he crushes Salido but in a very entertaining fight.

Assuming Lomachenko wins, Russell jr is in big big trouble. Lomachenko came in the game first fight on PPV undercards against a solid journeyman fighter and still looked elite, compared to Russell jr who might as well have been fighting handicapped people in his 23 fights and the last couple fights i havent even seen because they havent been televised.

Because of Russell jr's lack of opposition thus far, going up against Lomachenko will be a big leap in skill level, he wont be able to make things look as easy as he has before. Someone who actually has the skill, speed, and strength to keep up with him and even outwork him. Dont get me wrong I do believe Russell jr has the talent and skill to be at the top, but i just always had this feeling that fighting nobodies was going to work against him one day.

What do you guys think about Gary Russell Jr's future. Does he beat either of them easily? Thoughts?

This post has been edited by Jovi: Oct 14 2013, 07:09 PM
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Gambit808
post Oct 14 2013, 07:14 PM
Post #2

Junior Welterweight

Member No.: 13,329

Is this not what we've been waiting for from GRJ? It's about time he steps up his opposition and I wouldn't be mad at seeing what he's really made of against either guy.

This post has been edited by Gambit808: Oct 14 2013, 07:18 PM

+Quote Post
NoCatchweights
post Oct 14 2013, 08:32 PM
Post #3

Flyweight

Member No.: 13,908

Stop buying hype, the guy Loma beat was ranked 95th at featherweight, there are 17 divisions so that means the guy was the 1598th ranked boxer and you think Loma beating him makes Loma a unbeatable killer? Let me guess you picked Lucas and Marquez to win?

I wish these new fans would stop buying hype.

+Quote Post
checkleft
post Oct 14 2013, 10:02 PM
Post #4

Super Middleweight

Member No.: 13,079

QUOTE (NoCatchweights @ Oct 14 2013, 08:32 PM) *
Stop buying hype, the guy Loma beat was ranked 95th at featherweight, there are 17 divisions so that means the guy was the 1598th ranked boxer and you think Loma beating him makes Loma a unbeatable killer? Let me guess you picked Lucas and Marquez to win?

I wish these new fans would stop buying hype.

Did you just imply that Lucas and marquez are hype jobs? Lmao talk about the tea pot calling the kettle black.

But back to the thread. I'm not quite so sure vasyl makes it out of the salido fight, Orlando fights nothing like an am and can take a shot. If loma slugs like he did Saturday he may get more than he can handle

As for Gary Russell Jr, the dude doesn't exist to me anymore until he actually starts racking up meaningful wins.

+Quote Post
mrchitown
post Oct 14 2013, 10:06 PM
Post #5

Cruiserweight

Member No.: 12,858

QUOTE (Jovi @ Oct 14 2013, 07:08 PM) *
Dammn i had a feeling this would happen, Gary Russell jr next fight will either Make or Break his career.

Orlando Salido is fighting Vasyl lomachenko and the winner of this fight is fighting Gary Russell jr. Vasyl Lomachenko the 2-time olympic gold medalist whose first fight was against a champion (or former, not sure but the record was 24-2-2) in a 10 round fight, he showed he has the goods and i think he crushes Salido but in a very entertaining fight.

Assuming Lomachenko wins, Russell jr is in big big trouble. Lomachenko came in the game first fight on PPV undercards against a solid journeyman fighter and still looked elite, compared to Russell jr who might as well have been fighting handicapped people in his 23 fights and the last couple fights i havent even seen because they havent been televised.

Because of Russell jr's lack of opposition thus far, going up against Lomachenko will be a big leap in skill level, he wont be able to make things look as easy as he has before. Someone who actually has the skill, speed, and strength to keep up with him and even outwork him. Dont get me wrong I do believe Russell jr has the talent and skill to be at the top, but i just always had this feeling that fighting nobodies was going to work against him one day.

What do you guys think about Gary Russell Jr's future. Does he beat either of them easily? Thoughts?

Wtf are you talking about bro? I mean really, did you just say that Lomanchenko is going to give Gary problems, this is still a guy with one pro fight and looked good against an opponent he should've looked good against. Don't sleep on Salida because your making the same mistake that Juanma did

Don't bring up lack of opposition when Lomanchenko had the same problem lol.. if they fight Russell will whip his ass, he's skilled but he ain't got the God given ability like Russell Jr has

+Quote Post
NoCatchweights
post Oct 14 2013, 10:31 PM
Post #6

Flyweight

QUOTE (checkleft @ Oct 14 2013, 10:02 PM) *
Did you just imply that Lucas and marquez are hype jobs? Lmao talk about the tea pot calling the kettle black.

But back to the thread. I'm not quite so sure vasyl makes it out of the salido fight, Orlando fights nothing like an am and can take a shot. If loma slugs like he did Saturday he may get more than he can handle

As for Gary Russell Jr, the dude doesn't exist to me anymore until he actually starts racking up meaningful wins.

Lucas was a laughable hype job, Soto was his third best win and people at Scene would say he would KO Floyd, Lucas is 30 and one of his best wins is Chop Chop recent, so yes Lucas is a giant hype job.

As far as Marquez, he became this unbeatable legend, people would say he was the 2nd best welter in the world, which I found laughable, go look in that thread I say there is no way Marquez beats Bradley because I actually understood what he was, I don't get caught in anyone's hype, Marquez is an ATG but Devon would beat him at 147, hell I'd take Danny and Broner over JMM because I saw where he was.

+Quote Post
checkleft
post Oct 14 2013, 10:53 PM
Post #7

Super Middleweight

Member No.: 13,079

QUOTE (NoCatchweights @ Oct 14 2013, 10:31 PM) *
Lucas was a laughable hype job, Soto was his third best win and people at Scene would say he would KO Floyd, Lucas is 30 and one of his best wins is Chop Chop recent, so yes Lucas is a giant hype job.

As far as Marquez, he became this unbeatable legend, people would say he was the 2nd best welter in the world, which I found laughable, go look in that thread I say there is no way Marquez beats Bradley because I actually understood what he was, I don't get caught in anyone's hype, Marquez is an ATG but Devon would beat him at 147, hell I'd take Danny and Broner over JMM because I saw where he was.

There it is! Your from boxingscene lol. This isn't boxingscene, and that "hype job" had Danny Garcia on his bike for 12 rounds and his mouthpiece on the first row. What's laughable is that people like you take people from boxingscene serious. Did you start watching boxing yesterday? Marquez is one of the best Mexican fighters EVER. one of the best tactical boxers and one of the greatest counter punchers of all time! Suddenly he's a hype job because you want to listen to uninformed fly by day fight fans? Smh

And get off devons shit bra the guy isn't that good, his best win is over a washed up urango. he had to get home cooking in order to beat a guy you call a "hype job". Gtfoh

Im starting to get why you guys wanted to make some restrictions for these newbies. They think everyone is a hype job these days, if Danny would have lost I bet everyone would have been throwing the H word around even though the dude is a solid fighter. How can the two best 140 pounders in the world be hype jobs?? Smh

This post has been edited by checkleft: Oct 14 2013, 10:57 PM

+Quote Post
NoCatchweights
post Oct 14 2013, 11:02 PM
Post #8

Flyweight

QUOTE (checkleft @ Oct 14 2013, 10:53 PM) *
There it is! Your from boxingscene lol. This isn't boxingscene, and that "hype job" had Danny Garcia on his bike for 12 rounds and his mouthpiece on the first row. What's laughable is that people like you take people from boxingscene serious. Did you start watching boxing yesterday? Marquez is one of the best Mexican fighters EVER. one of the best tactical boxers and one of the greatest counter punchers of all time! Suddenly he's a hype job because you want to listen to uninformed fly by day fight fans? Smh

And get off devons shit bra the guy isn't that good, his best win is over a washed up urango. he had to get home cooking in order to beat a guy you call a "hype job". Gtfoh

Im starting to get why you guys wanted to make some restrictions for these newbies. They think everyone is a hype job these days, if Danny would have lost I bet everyone would have been throwing the H word around even though the dude is a solid fighter. How can the two best 140 pounders in the world be hype jobs?? Smh

Awe are you having your period cause Lucas lost, again, how stupid are you to say Urango is his best win when he beat Maidana 10-0? Devon beat your great white hype so ho ahead and cry like a little girl. You would fit in with Scene I bet you think Golovkin beats Ward. I can spot a new fan by their inability to see what they are watching.

Go look where I put Marquez is an ATG but he wasn't a God like little gay Manny fans want to say.

+Quote Post
NoCatchweights
post Oct 14 2013, 11:06 PM
Post #9

Flyweight

Let's compare their resumes you gay booty white boy

Devon is 4 years younger but has a better resume but you hate him cause he's black, queer bait

Stop listening to Jim Lampley

This post has been edited by NoCatchweights: Oct 14 2013, 11:16 PM

+Quote Post
NoCatchweights
post Oct 14 2013, 11:26 PM
Post #10

Flyweight

I genuinely hate people like you, you dump on a black fighter who has fought
Bradley
Witter
Urango
Maidana
Bailey
Lucas
Kotelnik
And has signed to sign Khan, Kells and Porter

At 26

But you suck the dick of a white fighter who has Chop Chop among his best wins at 31.

Fuck you in your pussy till you die you racist bitch.

This post has been edited by NoCatchweights: Oct 14 2013, 11:28 PM

+Quote Post

19 Pages V   1 2 3 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 31st July 2014 - 04:08 PM