IPB  

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

19 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Did Gary Russell jr seal his own fate?
checkleft
post Oct 14 2013, 11:28 PM
Post #11

Super Middleweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 13,079

QUOTE (NoCatchweights @ Oct 14 2013, 11:06 PM) *
Let's compare their resumes you gay booty white boy

Devon is 4 years younger but has a better resume but you hate him cause he's black, queer bait

Stop listening to Jim Lampley

Yea your definitely from boxingscene. White boy? Queer bait? Lmao I'm not the one with the bromance for devon.

I'm not white, even tho I don't see what that has to do with any of this, but ill give you the run down on devon

Compare resumes bro. Devon quit against Bradley, robbed kotelnik and Lucas and took the easiest way to a title at 147 against who? Randall Bailey? The grandpa who was getting dominated by mike Jones? Let's not forget his all impressive wins against a bloated maidana with no trainer. Both foty candidates, let's not forget his recent set of hall of fame opponents.

Go back to BS bra your out of your element. Gtfoh

This post has been edited by checkleft: Oct 14 2013, 11:30 PM
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
NoCatchweights
post Oct 14 2013, 11:34 PM
Post #12

Flyweight

Member No.: 13,908

QUOTE (checkleft @ Oct 14 2013, 11:28 PM) *
Yea your definitely from boxingscene. White boy? Queer bait? Lmao I'm not the one with the bromance for devon.

I'm not white, even tho I don't see what that has to do with any of this, but ill give you the run down on devon

Compare resumes bro. Devon quit against Bradley, robbed kotelnik and Lucas and took the easiest way to a title at 147 against who? Randall Bailey? The grandpa who was getting dominated by mike Jones? Let's not forget his all impressive wins against a bloated maidana with no trainer. Both foty candidates, let's not forget his recent set of hall of fame opponents.

Go back to BS bra your out of your element. Gtfoh

You realize your hate of black fighters and TR sucking is what Scene is all about? Devon has a better resume you Lucas crybaby, fuck Lucas who has to claim Vivian Harris among his best wins, I can tell you aren't black and you hate blacks.

+Quote Post
checkleft
post Oct 14 2013, 11:47 PM
Post #13

Super Middleweight

QUOTE (NoCatchweights @ Oct 14 2013, 11:34 PM) *
You realize your hate of black fighters and TR sucking is what Scene is all about? Devon has a better resume you Lucas crybaby, fuck Lucas who has to claim Vivian Harris among his best wins, I can tell you aren't black and you hate blacks.

Is this guy for real? He sounds like a teenage girl.
And devon has beat who exactly?
Mayweather is my favorite fighter, but even then what does that have to do with me not being or being black?

I can't believe how ignorant some dudes are. I hope the shit ain't contagious

Stay in school bro

+Quote Post
NoCatchweights
post Oct 14 2013, 11:51 PM
Post #14

Flyweight

QUOTE (checkleft @ Oct 14 2013, 11:47 PM) *
Is this guy for real? He sounds like a teenage girl.
And devon has beat who exactly?
Mayweather is my favorite fighter, but even then what does that have to do with me not being or being black?

I can't believe how ignorant some dudes are. I hope the shit ain't contagious

Stay in school bro

Who did Lucas beat gay boy? Devon literally beat your white power hero and you Lucas fanboys cried robbery just like you did when Danny beat him.

Floyd isn't your favorite fighter you lying shithole

I hope you commit suicide when Ward beats your other hero.

+Quote Post
checkleft
post Oct 15 2013, 12:07 AM
Post #15

Super Middleweight

QUOTE (NoCatchweights @ Oct 14 2013, 11:51 PM) *
Who did Lucas beat gay boy? Devon literally beat your white power hero and you Lucas fanboys cried robbery just like you did when Danny beat him.

Floyd isn't your favorite fighter you lying shithole

I hope you commit suicide when Ward beats your other hero.

Like how you didn't answer the question.

So you only Like fighters cause they are black? That kind of ignorance really belong on boxingscene

I don't even know who your talking about with ward bra, nobody is beating him anytime soon. I know teenage girls are hard to control but your parents need to get a grip on you cause all that shit you must be smoking can't be good for your future.

Btw if I were you id chill out, this isn't boxingscene. Posters like you don't last long around these forums, just a tip (IMG:style_emoticons/default/fuck.gif)

See ya around buddy!

+Quote Post
NoCatchweights
post Oct 15 2013, 12:14 AM
Post #16

Flyweight

QUOTE (checkleft @ Oct 15 2013, 12:07 AM) *
Like how you didn't answer the question.

So you only Like fighters cause they are black? That kind of ignorance really belong on boxingscene

I don't even know who your talking about with ward bra, nobody is beating him anytime soon. I know teenage girls are hard to control but your parents need to get a grip on you cause all that shit you must be smoking can't be good for your future.

Btw if I were you id chill out, this isn't boxingscene. Posters like you don't last long around these forums, just a tip (IMG:style_emoticons/default/fuck.gif)

See ya around buddy!

Actually girl if we went on Scene my beliefs would get me banned in a day, your ideas would make you popular because they hate blacks.

Devon has a better resume, only a racist tard would think otherwise, tell me Lucas' ATG wins.

I don't give a shit about a banning this black man don't bow to no white boy.

+Quote Post
NoCatchweights
post Oct 15 2013, 12:19 AM
Post #17

Flyweight

Devon or Lucas, no need to take the huge age gap into account, since Checkleft says Lucas has the greatest resume ever.

+Quote Post
Plah
post Oct 15 2013, 07:42 AM
Post #18

Featherweight

Member No.: 12,629

This guy said Devon defeated Lucas and would beat Marquez. That's all I needed to know.

+Quote Post
Franchize
post Oct 15 2013, 08:13 AM
Post #19

Junior Middleweight

Member No.: 13,419

(IMG:http://cdn.meme.li/i/n91hj.jpg)

Simmer down gentlemen lol

+Quote Post
Cshel86
post Oct 15 2013, 08:44 AM
Post #20

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 12,050

Oh Lord...

+Quote Post

19 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th July 2014 - 12:26 AM