IPB  

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

19 Pages V  « < 15 16 17 18 19 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Did Gary Russell jr seal his own fate?
checkleft
post Oct 16 2013, 09:59 PM
Post #161

Super Middleweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 13,079

QUOTE (NoCatchweights @ Oct 16 2013, 08:49 PM) *
See your white ass started it.

READ the post you just quoted!? You called one of the best 140 pounders in the world and marquez a future hall of famer HYPE jobs? And then when you couldn't defend any of your statements with facts your retarded ass resorted to calling a Mexican a racist white boy and making threats about people kicking my ass and raping my mom, pathetic Lmao..

You have absolutely no facts, multiple people have agreed with me and you just blew them off and labled them racists to. But honestly the only one to bring up race was YOU, so what does that make you? The only fucking racist in the convo.

Like I said your not even worth the time of day bro, I hope you get your head on straight because people like you usually end up in jail and being the rape victim. I wish the best to you bro and if you truly are passionate about learning some boxing stick around the forum and hopefully in the future you may be better prepared to actually make cogent arguments without resorting to threats and being a racist.

Peace
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
checkleft
post Oct 16 2013, 10:03 PM
Post #162

Super Middleweight

Member No.: 13,079

QUOTE (mrchitown @ Oct 16 2013, 09:48 PM) *
He over analyzing Devon and placing more value on Devon then he really should. Devon is a good solid young fighter and he does have a nice resume, but he ain't got one single victory that's better then Lucas' win over Lamont Peterson

GB should make that match up if Guerrero isn't afraid to get in there and scrap with him

That's true, guerrero seems to have overvalued his loss to Floyd. He didn't want to fight Thurman and that would have been good as well. I think devon would take that fight so it would be on Robert if the fight was ever talked about

+Quote Post
mrchitown
post Oct 16 2013, 11:14 PM
Post #163

Cruiserweight

Member No.: 12,858

QUOTE (checkleft @ Oct 16 2013, 10:03 PM) *
That's true, guerrero seems to have overvalued his loss to Floyd. He didn't want to fight Thurman and that would have been good as well. I think devon would take that fight so it would be on Robert if the fight was ever talked about

And that's why I have my doubts he'll get in there with Devon even though that IBF belt makes his standing in the division look better. He thinks he's a cash cow now lol

+Quote Post
NoCatchweights
post Oct 17 2013, 03:22 AM
Post #164

Flyweight

Member No.: 13,908

QUOTE (mrchitown @ Oct 16 2013, 09:46 PM) *
If his record ain't shit then Alexander's is non existent, the Peterson victory trumps anything on Devon's resume. Name the fighter that Devon beat that's better then Lamont? You tripping now bro. You made some valid points early on but you getting blinded by a mediocre fighter and you blowing his resume out of proportion. Devon and Lucas fought 10rds, no way Devon won 6 of them, at worse that fight could've been a draw.

Alexander shouldn't get credit for Corley either. He was just a name on both their resumes to get them where they needed to be. Corley been washed since the mid 2000's. Ajose was ducked by better fighters then Matthysse and Lucas took him on. You clearly know jack shit about Ajose because if you did you would know dude can fight. He was avoided for years, ain't nobody avoid Devon except Amir and that's not even out of fear it's because he wants to cash out on a Mayweather fight. You sensationalized Devon's resume. I hit you with facts, look at what I posted, Lucas has the better wins. Peter on trumps any win on Devon resume

You just a Lucas' fanboy crying robbery.

+Quote Post
NoCatchweights
post Oct 17 2013, 03:25 AM
Post #165

Flyweight

QUOTE (checkleft @ Oct 16 2013, 09:59 PM) *
READ the post you just quoted!? You called one of the best 140 pounders in the world and marquez a future hall of famer HYPE jobs? And then when you couldn't defend any of your statements with facts your retarded ass resorted to calling a Mexican a racist white boy and making threats about people kicking my ass and raping my mom, pathetic Lmao..

You have absolutely no facts, multiple people have agreed with me and you just blew them off and labled them racists to. But honestly the only one to bring up race was YOU, so what does that make you? The only fucking racist in the convo.

Like I said your not even worth the time of day bro, I hope you get your head on straight because people like you usually end up in jail and being the rape victim. I wish the best to you bro and if you truly are passionate about learning some boxing stick around the forum and hopefully in the future you may be better prepared to actually make cogent arguments without resorting to threats and being a racist.

Peace

Okay a Mexican, you just a racist shit Mexican mad cause Floyd beat all your heros. Fuck you and everyone else on here pretending Lucas has a great resume, I'd take Alvarado 's resume personally over having to put Chop Chop as one of my best wins. Fucking Mexicans always hating on blacks.

+Quote Post
NoCatchweights
post Oct 17 2013, 03:27 AM
Post #166

Flyweight

QUOTE (checkleft @ Oct 16 2013, 09:45 PM) *
Exactly

Pretty much

I believe guerreros dirty tendencies can get under Alexanders skin, and Alexander will have plenty of chances to catch Robert who stays in the pocket and doesn't have the best defense. Good match up

Bet Devon would beat your Mexican, he'll bow to another black.

+Quote Post
NoCatchweights
post Oct 17 2013, 03:35 AM
Post #167

Flyweight

So

Checkleft
Chitown
Cshell

Think

Peterson
Ajose
Soto
Dallas
Harris
Chop Chop recently

Make you an ATG, what the fuck is wrong with people.

+Quote Post
Plah
post Oct 17 2013, 07:25 AM
Post #168

Featherweight

Member No.: 12,629

QUOTE (mrchitown @ Oct 16 2013, 10:46 PM) *
If his record ain't shit then Alexander's is non existent, the Peterson victory trumps anything on Devon's resume. Name the fighter that Devon beat that's better then Lamont? You tripping now bro.

Witter (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

+Quote Post
NoCatchweights
post Oct 17 2013, 11:29 AM
Post #169

Flyweight

It's funny I often have to explain to casual Marquez and Manny fans that are attacking Tim that he was a pretty big underdog vs Witter and Manny and that he is no bum. People on here are attacking Devon the same way, black fighters will always be targets. There is a YouTube video that lists Devon-Lucas as the 6th biggest robbery ever, that's the sick lying animals you Lucas fans are.

+Quote Post
mgrover
post Oct 17 2013, 12:01 PM
Post #170

Super Middleweight

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 12,366

QUOTE (NoCatchweights @ Oct 17 2013, 05:29 PM) *
It's funny I often have to explain to casual Marquez and Manny fans that are attacking Tim that he was a pretty big underdog vs Witter and Manny and that he is no bum. People on here are attacking Devon the same way, black fighters will always be targets. There is a YouTube video that lists Devon-Lucas as the 6th biggest robbery ever, that's the sick lying animals you Lucas fans are.

Most peoples problem with Devon is he fights scared. Period. I wish he could rematch Bradley and lose and then fade away into oblivion.

+Quote Post

19 Pages V  « < 15 16 17 18 19 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th August 2014 - 12:09 PM