IPB  

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

19 Pages V  « < 16 17 18 19 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Did Gary Russell jr seal his own fate?
mrchitown
post Oct 17 2013, 01:22 PM
Post #171

Cruiserweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 12,858

QUOTE (Plah @ Oct 17 2013, 07:25 AM) *

You done lost your mind right along with this nut job (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
NoCatchweights
post Oct 17 2013, 01:23 PM
Post #172

Flyweight

Member No.: 13,908

QUOTE (mgrover @ Oct 17 2013, 12:01 PM) *
Most peoples problem with Devon is he fights scared. Period. I wish he could rematch Bradley and lose and then fade away into oblivion.

If you fight Lucas or Bailey one punch guys how is he supposed to fight? The guy agreed to fight Kell twice, Kell has fought easy opponents but the guy is crazy powerful there is a video of him KOing from a jab. I don't see many people agreeing to fights like that so I don't care how he fights if he gets the win.

+Quote Post
NoCatchweights
post Oct 17 2013, 01:25 PM
Post #173

Flyweight

Member No.: 13,908

QUOTE (mrchitown @ Oct 17 2013, 01:22 PM) *
You done lost your mind right along with this nut job (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

You're exposing yourself with Witter, I guarantee you if Peterson had fought him when Devon did Witter would be the favorite, the Maidana Devon shut out would also be favored vs the Peterson Lucas fought.

+Quote Post
mrchitown
post Oct 17 2013, 02:26 PM
Post #174

Cruiserweight

QUOTE (NoCatchweights @ Oct 17 2013, 01:25 PM) *
You're exposing yourself with Witter, I guarantee you if Peterson had fought him when Devon did Witter would be the favorite, the Maidana Devon shut out would also be favored vs the Peterson Lucas fought.

IDK about that, Peterson can box and brawl. Him and Maidana is actually a good fight that can be made down the line. I think after what happened to Lamont in the Lucas fight, he knows what he did wrong. If Lamont boxes and mixes in some occasional exchanging with Maidana, he can win or get the KO. The Maidana that fought Devon looked flabby and sick, he was on Larry Holmes status

It's a lot of fights out there for Devon, but you and I both know there are going to be multiple losses piled up on his resume...I will give him the Kell shit, I don't think Kell deserves shit, especially not a title shot

+Quote Post
Dolimite
post Oct 17 2013, 02:43 PM
Post #175

Super Middleweight

Member No.: 13,803

QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Oct 16 2013, 04:53 PM) *
Fool, I wont say it again...mind your simp-ass business. This IS my business! If I wanted to actually "moderate" the situation, then I would've just banned this fool with no question. Again, mind your simp-ass business.

If it was between the new guy and Check, then why did your sissy ass barge in here trying to make peace? What right did you have? Nobody said that you engaged in ANY racist debates, spats, etc. Now, if YOUR simp-ass could read, I said that whenever somebody comes at you sideways...you actually handle your business...which is a man trait...something I didn't think you had. Lol

Face it, your ass was the first one in here, NOT minding your business. Again fool, whatever goes on around here, IS my business....know your place Simba. As a matter of fact, you aren't even Simba...I'm giving you too much credit here. You're more of the Fivel type...you know, the little rat that was a cowboy? Yeah...that's it...that pretty much fits you.

As I already mentioned, you need to moderate your OWN house...get that crazy woman of yours in check. Now that I think about it...you're probably one of those simps who like for their woman to run them up the wall and punk them. Yeah, that's it...that pretty much fits you.

With that in mind, I cant even respect you...as we speak, you're slowly falling into the "simp for life" category. Yeah yeah, she got you homie...she runs your castle...handle that. As a matter of fact, here I go again...giving you too much credit. Don't go out of your way to try and check that girl, I'd hate for her 2-piece your sissy ass and send you to work looking like a raccoon tomorrow, with those two blacks eyes that you'll be wearing.

You remind me of those fools who go out of their way to save somebody (an idiot perhaps), just for you to get off'd, and the idiot walks away scott free. Funny thing is, you've tried to save the day in here, and ended up being part of another shit-show, now I gotta rip you...though I wont get much credit for it. Again, step down Fivel...this AINT your battle. As a matter of fact, tell your girl to get an account here..she probably has more balls than you.

And as always...go fuck yourself.

Bitch what are you crying about? Why you got your small dick in a bunch? I just told dude to chill with the race shit and you act like the little dick nigga you are. My lady has nothing to do with this. Next time when grown folks try resolve an issue mind your fucking business. I don't have to fuck myself unlike you, I got chicks more than willing to do that to me. What the fuck are you arguing about anyway? What? Cause I told Nocatchweight to chill with the race shit? Which is all I said. Analyze why you are really upset. You are making an argument out of nothing. Bitches be mad for no reason. Change your pad nigga.
I wasn't involved in anyone's battle I simply stated you can make a clear argument without going the race route, bitch get out of here... I don't date girls with balls, thanks for revealing what you are really into, I bet your chic is really a fuckin dude in drag... Atlanta niggas!

This post has been edited by Dolimite: Oct 17 2013, 02:45 PM

+Quote Post
mrchitown
post Oct 17 2013, 03:29 PM
Post #176

Cruiserweight

QUOTE (NoCatchweights @ Oct 17 2013, 03:22 AM) *
You just a Lucas' fanboy crying robbery.

My resume of ethering posters on this board is better then Devon's.....I along with others felt he lost the fight, why I got to be a fanboy because I have an opinion that Devon lost the fight

Man I think you Kevin Cunningham (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

Alexander had the potential to be great, elite. But somewhere he lost something and it seems like he's content to just do enough to win. I'm not downing him, I'm just making an observation. If he fights Broner, Thurman, Judah, etc..Even Paulie he may lose. He looks better at 147 now then he did his last few fights at 140 but he still has no pop in his punches, he throws arm punches that have no snap behind them. I'm nowhere near a fanboy, I am a lover of the sport of Boxing have been for decades, my knowledge is extensive and I make no apologies about hurting your father's feelings. He;s good but he's not as good as you want him to be, cut the black shit out because Devon's medicority has nothing to do with being black, he just is who he is

+Quote Post
mgrover
post Oct 17 2013, 05:51 PM
Post #177

Super Middleweight

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 12,366

QUOTE (NoCatchweights @ Oct 17 2013, 07:23 PM) *
If you fight Lucas or Bailey one punch guys how is he supposed to fight? The guy agreed to fight Kell twice, Kell has fought easy opponents but the guy is crazy powerful there is a video of him KOing from a jab. I don't see many people agreeing to fights like that so I don't care how he fights if he gets the win.

Is he though? Never knew Kell to be that powerful. He always fights scared. I mean look at the Bradley fight.

+Quote Post
Cshel86
post Oct 17 2013, 06:41 PM
Post #178

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 12,050

QUOTE (Dolimite @ Oct 17 2013, 03:43 PM) *
Bitch what are you crying about? Why you got your small dick in a bunch? I just told dude to chill with the race shit and you act like the little dick nigga you are. My lady has nothing to do with this. Next time when grown folks try resolve an issue mind your fucking business. I don't have to fuck myself unlike you, I got chicks more than willing to do that to me. What the fuck are you arguing about anyway? What? Cause I told Nocatchweight to chill with the race shit? Which is all I said. Analyze why you are really upset. You are making an argument out of nothing. Bitches be mad for no reason. Change your pad nigga.
I wasn't involved in anyone's battle I simply stated you can make a clear argument without going the race route, bitch get out of here... I don't date girls with balls, thanks for revealing what you are really into, I bet your chic is really a fuckin dude in drag... Atlanta niggas!

Now, didn't your little simp-ass just call me a nigga? Riiiiight, but your bitch-made ass barged in here trying to make peace. Last time I checked, if grown men are going at, then women stay the fuck outta the way...that being said, why did you step in? (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

If I wanted to ban your bitch ass right now, then what? Would that be "moderating"? Would it be fair that I let this spineless scum bag walk in here and spew racist stuff, but at the very moment that you say "nigga" to ME, I just ban you? '

Again, this aint no school girl situation, so step the fuck off. Last time I checked, the dudes who ran around talking about how many women they have, THOSE were the shrimp-dick, sock puppet, attention-seeking, simps...but hey, what do I know?

Keep your sissy-ass peace-making efforts to yourself, and let me do what I do. Get that girl of yours in check, as I'll ALWAYS mention, to remind you that you're not a man amongst us men, you metrosexual Cali boy. Yeah I know how you are...eyebrow rings, lip ring, greasy ass lips with that cheap ass lip gloss from Claiborne's, a dingy snap cap, ripped jeans, young ass t-shirt, shower shoes, and some corny accent that you try to pass as cool. You need to look in the mirror, and question yourself.

As a matter of fact, you probably like to get ran around by your girl, like the simp that you are. You know that there's NO CHANCE of ever landing anything else that good-looking again, in your oh-so mediocre life...that's it she even looks good...that's of she even exists...you're probably pulling some Manti Te'o stuff on us as we speak.

You're probably some 19 year-old, shiftless, pothead who lives in his parents's basement...freakin imposter. You're starting to remind me of Allmenjoi, just by your posts, but you happen to be a bit smarter for some odd reason. Lol. She was always the first person barging in the middle of a convo with some dumb sports analogies, that's if she wasn't the one to start those dumb debates.

Just stay outta my way, and stop frontin'! You don't have a manly bone in your body to lift a finger and do anything, you sucker-ass sweet boy. If you aren't scared, tell your girl that you want your remote and recliner back, and try to be a real man for once.

+Quote Post
checkleft
post Oct 17 2013, 09:59 PM
Post #179

Super Middleweight

Member No.: 13,079

QUOTE (mrchitown @ Oct 17 2013, 01:22 PM) *

QUOTE (mgrover @ Oct 17 2013, 05:51 PM) *
Is he though? Never knew Kell to be that powerful. He always fights scared. I mean look at the Bradley fight.

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

This post has been edited by checkleft: Oct 17 2013, 10:02 PM

+Quote Post
BoxingEinstein
post Oct 17 2013, 11:27 PM
Post #180

Super Featherweight

Member No.: 13,243

Lol at the subtopic within the posting topic arguments. I just want to say, this is all wrong for Salido. Lomanchenko should be fighting Russel first then if he gets by him maybe get a Salido fight. I do see Salido handling the two time Olympian, unless he really is that special. Tough fight for both just wished Russell get the first crack at this kid before Salido. Oh yeah, Russell ducked Mikey lmaooo

+Quote Post

19 Pages V  « < 16 17 18 19 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 30th July 2014 - 09:48 PM