IPB  

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

19 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 5 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Did Gary Russell jr seal his own fate?
mrchitown
post Oct 15 2013, 09:12 AM
Post #21

Cruiserweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 12,858

WTH happened in here? (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
NoCatchweights
post Oct 15 2013, 10:54 AM
Post #22

Flyweight

Member No.: 13,908

QUOTE (Plah @ Oct 15 2013, 07:42 AM) *
This guy said Devon defeated Lucas and would beat Marquez. That's all I needed to know.

Who did you pick Bradley or Marquez? If the answer is Marquez shut up. Devon beats Marquez.

I hate how stupid bandwagon jumping fans are, Devon a big guy, he rehyrdated to 163 in his last fight and he's only a little smaller than Corey Spinks who went to 154. There is a secret only true fans know that Devon has a granite chin. So Devon is much bigger, has a granite chin and has shown the ability to neutralize big punchers. So how is Marquez going to win? Devon would take that fight and win.

This post has been edited by NoCatchweights: Oct 15 2013, 11:12 AM

+Quote Post
Dolimite
post Oct 15 2013, 11:10 AM
Post #23

Super Middleweight

Member No.: 13,803

I been gone for a few days and a race war has started. Maybe if Cshel wasn't ironing his lady's clothes he would of put this to s stop.

Nocatchweight, Check is hardly racist not even close. Everyone has their opinion, no need for name calling. We have all disagreed about everything on this board, hell Chitown makes it a point to shit on everything that I say. Daprofessor shits on everything anyone has to say and well Cshel just likes to shit.

No need for name calling, we have enough BS that we have to deal with no need to bring the BS and hatred on this board. Facts usually work well and people will respect that more than calling some one a white boy racist which is actually racist. You make good arguments and so does Check, don't turn this board into the fuckin Senate and House type of debate and hatred. Its all love.

+Quote Post
NoCatchweights
post Oct 15 2013, 11:17 AM
Post #24

Flyweight

QUOTE (Dolimite @ Oct 15 2013, 11:10 AM) *
I been gone for a few days and a race war has started. Maybe if Cshel wasn't ironing his lady's clothes he would of put this to s stop.

Nocatchweight, Check is hardly racist not even close. Everyone has their opinion, no need for name calling. We have all disagreed about everything on this board, hell Chitown makes it a point to shit on everything that I say. Daprofessor shits on everything anyone has to say and well Cshel just likes to shit.

No need for name calling, we have enough BS that we have to deal with no need to bring the BS and hatred on this board. Facts usually work well and people will respect that more than calling some one a white boy racist which is actually racist. You make good arguments and so does Check, don't turn this board into the fuckin Senate and House type of debate and hatred. Its all love.

I think it's loaded to say Devon took the easy way, because that's not true. It reminds me of people who claim Floyd hasn't fought anyone and always find a way to attack his resume. It always seems to be the black fighters who people cry they never fought anyone. I don't like having to tell people who Floyd and Bradley beat and this guy is bringing the ignorance here because Devon is no coward.

+Quote Post
Dolimite
post Oct 15 2013, 11:26 AM
Post #25

Super Middleweight

QUOTE (NoCatchweights @ Oct 15 2013, 09:17 AM) *
I think it's loaded to say Devon took the easy way, because that's not true. It reminds me of people who claim Floyd hasn't fought anyone and always find a way to attack his resume. It always seems to be the black fighters who people cry they never fought anyone. I don't like having to tell people who Floyd and Bradley beat and this guy is bringing the ignorance here because Devon is no coward.

So argue that point and not bring in someone's race. It doesn't make you look good. If anything, you are acting the way people you accuse of acting. Just state it seems that certain fighters get unfairly criticize. Now, Devon maybe a great fighter, but he is boring inside the ring as well as outside. He is a great guy and with a good story but Devon has not be impressive. I can name a few other fighters that have the same fate, rather they be black, Spanish, white, Asian. if you are a bore you are a bore.

+Quote Post
checkleft
post Oct 15 2013, 11:27 AM
Post #26

Super Middleweight

Member No.: 13,079

QUOTE (NoCatchweights @ Oct 15 2013, 01:14 AM) *
Actually girl if we went on Scene my beliefs would get me banned in a day, your ideas would make you popular because they hate blacks.

Devon has a better resume, only a racist tard would think otherwise, tell me Lucas' ATG wins.

I don't give a shit about a banning this black man don't bow to no white boy.

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/wtf.gif)
QUOTE (mrchitown @ Oct 15 2013, 10:12 AM) *
WTH happened in here? (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

Well according to Hopkins over here, jmm and Lucas are complete hype jobs, anyone that doesn't like Alexander is a racist white boy that doesn't like any black fighters, matthysse was the great white hope and some shit about white power (the dude is Latin Lmao!), and devon would mop the floor with anyone.

Maybe their should be a mental screening to make an account on here Haha.

+Quote Post
NoCatchweights
post Oct 15 2013, 11:31 AM
Post #27

Flyweight

Here are Lucas' best wins

Peterson
Ajose
Soto
Dallas on two weeks notice
Vivian Harris

Fuck you Checkleft for claiming this man has a great resume.

+Quote Post
NoCatchweights
post Oct 15 2013, 11:33 AM
Post #28

Flyweight

QUOTE (Dolimite @ Oct 15 2013, 11:26 AM) *
So argue that point and not bring in someone's race. It doesn't make you look good. If anything, you are acting the way people you accuse of acting. Just state it seems that certain fighters get unfairly criticize. Now, Devon maybe a great fighter, but he is boring inside the ring as well as outside. He is a great guy and with a good story but Devon has not be impressive. I can name a few other fighters that have the same fate, rather they be black, Spanish, white, Asian. if you are a bore you are a bore.

I can't think of any non-black fighters who have beaten multiple world champions and get called duckers and cowards.

+Quote Post
Dolimite
post Oct 15 2013, 11:34 AM
Post #29

Super Middleweight

QUOTE (NoCatchweights @ Oct 15 2013, 09:31 AM) *
Here are Lucas' best wins

Peterson
Ajose
Soto
Dallas on two weeks notice
Vivian Harris

Fuck you Checkleft for claiming this man has a great resume.

See, that is how you argue. Just say fuck Checkleft and be done with it, no need to call anyone out of their names. Makes arguing and bantering so much easy. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/clapping.gif)

This post has been edited by Dolimite: Oct 15 2013, 11:35 AM

+Quote Post
Cshel86
post Oct 15 2013, 11:44 AM
Post #30

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 12,050

QUOTE (Dolimite @ Oct 15 2013, 12:10 PM) *

Move outta the way fool, this has nothing to do with you.

+Quote Post

19 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 5 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th July 2014 - 08:41 AM