Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> Where do Bradley and Marquez go next?
The Original MrF...
post Oct 19 2013, 09:34 PM
Post #1

Super Middleweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 1,309

Where do Bradley and Marquez go next? They didnt do the fight of the year, but it was a solid fight that only a boxing fan could appreciate.

I'd love to see Bradley get Mayweather(which he wont because of nefarious reasons beyond boxing itself). So if he cant get at Mayweather, why not take on his son Mayweather Jr jr if he gets by Maidana?

As for Marquez... Why not Devon Alexander in the near future. I forget who all of these guys are promoted by, but is it do able for these to happen. Am I the only one who would like to see these?
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies
mrchitown
post Oct 19 2013, 11:24 PM
Post #2

Cruiserweight

Member No.: 12,858

QUOTE (The Original MrFactor @ Oct 19 2013, 09:34 PM) *
Where do Bradley and Marquez go next? They didnt do the fight of the year, but it was a solid fight that only a boxing fan could appreciate.

I'd love to see Bradley get Mayweather(which he wont because of nefarious reasons beyond boxing itself). So if he cant get at Mayweather, why not take on his son Mayweather Jr jr if he gets by Maidana?

As for Marquez... Why not Devon Alexander in the near future. I forget who all of these guys are promoted by, but is it do able for these to happen. Am I the only one who would like to see these?

I ain't watching no damn JMM-Alexander, what's wrong with you lol

Broner vs Bradley? Uh, IDK about that one, the politics and bullshit that GB and TR are entrenched in is hurting the sport. But it's not like they care. Hopefully when the Tim's contract is up he bolts. If Adrien and Tim fought it would be awesome. Broner needs a name on his resume like Bradley anyway

+Quote Post
The Original MrF...
post Oct 19 2013, 11:26 PM
Post #3

Super Middleweight

Member No.: 1,309

QUOTE (mrchitown @ Oct 20 2013, 12:24 AM) *
I ain't watching no damn JMM-Alexander, what's wrong with you lol

Broner vs Bradley? Uh, IDK about that one, the politics and bullshit that GB and TR are entrenched in is hurting the sport. But it's not like they care. Hopefully when the Tim's contract is up he bolts. If Adrien and Tim fought it would be awesome. Broner needs a name on his resume like Bradley anyway

Why not??

+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th July 2014 - 12:24 AM