IPB  

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

7 Pages V  « < 3 4 5 6 7 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> ARUM TELLS RIGONDEAX TO FIGHT MORE FAN FRIENDLY, ????
checkleft
post Oct 24 2013, 10:43 PM
Post #41

Super Middleweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 13,079

QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Oct 24 2013, 10:54 PM) *
LMAO! Arum is a scum bag who occasionally drops gems!

What's with the interviewer getting his thong in a bunch, when Arum ripped MMA? I mean shit dude, you're interviewing a guy whose atop of BOXING. Those silly ass numbers that this guy spewed about MMA selling over 1.7M and 1M PPVs for those fights, stop it dude!

For these folks who say that MMA is better than boxing...just kill yourself. When any of those guys are cracking over $5M per fight (if they're making that much per fight), then we'll talk. You'll have an easier time spewing gay slurs, than you will telling these bass heads, that boxing is better than MMA (at least numbers wise).

I laughed at how the interviewer asked, "Any part of you a little bit upset at how good they're (MMA) doing, that's why you're taking the shots?" Dude, give it a rest. Boxing sons MMA all day long...it cant even hold boxing's jock strap.

Lmao, mma is tough sport. I don't disrespect it because I don't do it, but in terms of popularity and numbers mma is to boxing as the WNBA is to the NBA.. its not close. As Cshels said these guys in the mma, and I'm talking stars of the sport, probably make what most boxing after dark headliners make.

But that's beside the point I was trying to make lol, arum is a racist, greedy, prick who would put his mom in the ring with Floyd IF he had the chance to make a few millions. He just labeled an entire sport and its viewers "skinheads" and "tatooed... Homosexuals". Trying to defend the guy on that front is beyond retarded.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
MAHDI
post Oct 24 2013, 11:18 PM
Post #42

Bantamweight

Member No.: 13,939

QUOTE (checkleft @ Oct 24 2013, 10:23 PM) *

Wanna rethink that statement? And this is coming from a guy who just had the first open homosexual in the sport on his card (IMG:style_emoticons/default/thumbsup_anim.gif)

LMAO...

QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Oct 24 2013, 10:54 PM) *
LMAO! Arum is a scum bag who occasionally drops gems!

Old Yahud been around a long time.. he ain't dumb for sure...

This post has been edited by MAHDI: Oct 24 2013, 11:19 PM

+Quote Post
KOpower
post Oct 25 2013, 07:26 AM
Post #43

Lightweight

Member No.: 4,081

QUOTE (mrchitown @ Oct 24 2013, 09:08 PM) *
Wtf? Did you hear me call him a racist stupid! I said he has a strong dislike of black fighters. Don't enter the arena with me bro cuz you will get your dumb ass dusted. Suck his dick if you want to but the proof is in the pudding. This is the same guy who told Floyd that his people don't buy things.... i.e. PPV's. This is what had me look at the man funny. Wtf does that even mean? So we bootleggers or some shit? When Floyd wanted to change his image he had a problem with the direction Floyd wanted to go in. If you look at Arum's history he's always calling black fighters the next fill in the blank boxer. Much the way he called Mayweather Jr the next Ray Leonard. Name the African American fighters on Arum's roster?

You say he's not a racist but this is the same guy who dissed MMA fans and called them a racial slur. Look at his treatment of Rigondeaux, he took shots at Crawford after his last performance and instead of showing support to Tim after besting Manny, hour called for an investigation lol. Now I believe Manny won the fight but if that had been Bradley losing that close he would've never done it. Now does that make him racist, I don't know. Some people believe he is but I didn't call him racist. I said he has a strong dislike for African American fighters. He ain't the only one like that. Pay attention before you call somebody an idiot dickhead

You brought up the race card. You said he doesn't like BLACK fighters. That is absolutely insane and not proven. Don't throw out the race card so casually because it just waters down legitimate claims of racism.

+Quote Post
mrchitown
post Oct 25 2013, 08:34 AM
Post #44

Light Heavyweight

Member No.: 12,858

QUOTE (KOpower @ Oct 25 2013, 07:26 AM) *
You brought up the race card. You said he doesn't like BLACK fighters. That is absolutely insane and not proven. Don't throw out the race card so casually because it just waters down legitimate claims of racism.

Well if you don't see me type a word don't be a fucking idiot and assume I said something. You played yourself, and plenty of other posters have given you their own proof of these claims you dumb shit. What's insane is how you jumped out the window exposing yourself as the idiot you are and then when other posters refuted your claims you only responded to me. SMH, where's Cheesey and Professor. I miss the intellectual convos on here. While you giving advice you should take some yourself. Instead of making an uneducated assumption like you did, ask first. It will hide your lack of intelligence. If I wanted to call that man a racist I would.

I went to a school where racism was prominent and I lived in Mississippi for a time. A truly racist place so I know what racism in what I say is what it is. Don't be dumb and dig into shit that's not accurate. Having a strong dislike for something doesn't make you discriminatory based in not liking it. But it is proven that this man doesn't think much of the AA community. Go back and read the interview from many yrs ago when he and Floyd had that meeting about his image. You still can't name the prominent black fighters in his stable. He built up Bradley on accident, he didn't think he would won and now Tim is a top dog...i'm done wasting my time with you. You trying to justify something that's not even there but yet YOU threw out racism and posters countered your statement but yet you decided to ignore it. Don't even quote me no more. You too stupid to converse with me lol

+Quote Post
KOpower
post Oct 25 2013, 09:13 AM
Post #45

Lightweight

Member No.: 4,081

You said that Arum doesn't like black fighters. You said that Arum doesn't like a certain group of fighters based on the color of their skin. I interpret that as racism. If a co-worker told me that he didn't like so or so because he was black, I would consider him a racist. If you don't agree with me then that is fine but I will continue to label those that don't like people based on the color of their skin as racists.

Arum is a tool. I don't like him. He is bad for boxing and he puts up trash PPV events. I think GBP is FARRRRRR ahead of TR at this point. There is no part of me that thinks Arum is racist. I give him the same benefit of the doubt that I give anyone. I assume someone isn't racist until they give me a reason to believe otherwise.

+Quote Post
checkleft
post Oct 25 2013, 10:23 AM
Post #46

Super Middleweight

Member No.: 13,079

QUOTE (KOpower @ Oct 25 2013, 10:13 AM) *
You said that Arum doesn't like black fighters. You said that Arum doesn't like a certain group of fighters based on the color of their skin. I interpret that as racism. If a co-worker told me that he didn't like so or so because he was black, I would consider him a racist. If you don't agree with me then that is fine but I will continue to label those that don't like people based on the color of their skin as racists.

Arum is a tool. I don't like him. He is bad for boxing and he puts up trash PPV events. I think GBP is FARRRRRR ahead of TR at this point. There is no part of me that thinks Arum is racist. I give him the same benefit of the doubt that I give anyone. I assume someone isn't racist until they give me a reason to believe otherwise.

In the interview I posted he says he doesn't like mma because its for skinhead inked up white guys. Last time I checked "skinhead white guys" refers to the color of someone's skin... Just because its talking about white people doesnt mean its not racist, people can be racist towards whites as well..

+Quote Post
Franchize
post Oct 25 2013, 10:25 AM
Post #47

Junior Middleweight

Member No.: 13,419

"They don't want the fight in Qatar. They want the fight presumably in Vegas or some state. But yes I did get the call, a letter from Abu Dhabi offering me gazillions [and] my own camel. And I got this call Saturday from Qatar"

-Bob Arum

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/fuck.gif)

+Quote Post
Cshel86
post Oct 25 2013, 10:26 AM
Post #48

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 12,050

QUOTE (checkleft @ Oct 24 2013, 11:43 PM) *
Lmao, mma is tough sport. I don't disrespect it because I don't do it, but in terms of popularity and numbers mma is to boxing as the WNBA is to the NBA.. its not close. As Cshels said these guys in the mma, and I'm talking stars of the sport, probably make what most boxing after dark headliners make.

But that's beside the point I was trying to make lol, arum is a racist, greedy, prick who would put his mom in the ring with Floyd IF he had the chance to make a few millions. He just labeled an entire sport and its viewers "skinheads" and "tatooed... Homosexuals". Trying to defend the guy on that front is beyond retarded.

Arum did let it all hang out though...

He went from Skinheads, to homosexuals, to "not even the blacks", etc.

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

What a prick he is. At that advanced age, the only thing you can do is feel a deep sense of pity for him, and know that he's gonna die soon. Lol

+Quote Post
Franchize
post Oct 25 2013, 10:35 AM
Post #49

Junior Middleweight

Member No.: 13,419

QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Oct 25 2013, 11:26 AM) *
Arum did let it all hang out though...

He went from Skinheads, to homosexuals, to "not even the blacks", etc.

What a prick he is. At that advanced age, the only thing you can do is feel a deep sense of pity for him, and know that he's gonna die soon. Lol

You can always tell whose a racist when they refer to a group with "the" before it lol The Gays. The Blacks. The Hispanics lmao You can tell he's refused to share a water fountain with a few people a time or two lol

+Quote Post
Cshel86
post Oct 25 2013, 10:41 AM
Post #50

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 12,050

QUOTE (Franchize @ Oct 25 2013, 11:35 AM) *
You can always tell whose a racist when they refer to a group with "the" before it lol The Gays. The Blacks. The Hispanics lmao You can tell he's refused to share a water fountain with a few people a time or two lol

I'd be inclined to think that he's got a white robe and a cone hat in his closet somewhere. Lol

+Quote Post

7 Pages V  « < 3 4 5 6 7 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th April 2014 - 07:10 AM