IPB  

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> Pretty good card this weekend., Hopkins, quillen, rosado, wilder...
checkleft
post Oct 23 2013, 12:41 AM
Post #1

Super Middleweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 13,079

Decent card, Hopkins seems to be looking over this guy, could be a mistake. Rosado and quillen could easily steal the show. And deontay seems to be in with another no hoper tho

Get pumped! The year isn't over yet!

Thoughts, predictions, let it out boys...
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies
Cshel86
post Oct 23 2013, 07:46 AM
Post #2

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 12,050

QUOTE (checkleft @ Oct 23 2013, 01:41 AM) *
Decent card, Hopkins seems to be looking over this guy, could be a mistake. Rosado and quillen could easily steal the show. And deontay seems to be in with another no hoper tho

Get pumped! The year isn't over yet!

Thoughts, predictions, let it out boys...

Ready for Quillen/Rosado...could really care less about the Hopkins fight. In the same breath, Hopkins be in for a long night, though I've never seen Murat fight before. As for Wilder, c'mon man, they're doing this man an injustice here. He and GRJ are in the same boat, except Wilder is actively fighting no-hopers, while we wait for months at a time, to yet again have egg thrown on our faces with "Gary Russell Jr. vs TBA"...two weeks before fight night.

Pete is a dog, and I wouldn't be surprised if he stops Rosado. I like Gabe, I seriously do, but it seems like he waits too long to throw, when he's in there with bigger guys. Am I off here? Yay? Nay?
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd August 2014 - 02:29 PM