Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> Shane Mosely, curious question
BoxingStill#1
post Oct 24 2013, 05:45 AM
Post #1

Lightweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 6,594

If he lands the fight with Molina, wouldn't this be the second or third time in his career a fight fell through, then he got the bigger more relevant fight?

I'm still waiting on the Judah fight
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies
Dolimite
post Oct 25 2013, 10:56 AM
Post #2

Super Middleweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 13,803

QUOTE (mrchitown @ Oct 24 2013, 11:17 AM) *
Media saying he the 2nd or 3rd best player in the league and Lebron and KD cosigned it said they agree. His jumper is better but when he drives they can't even stop him because he added so much strength

Danny would whip Shane something terrible. His days of beating those types of fighters. He looked like straight up shit when he fought earlier this year and he barely won that fight. He talking like he deserves a fight against Molina. I ain't sure he'd beat him. But yet hour talking about he don't wanna fight Ortiz

When you broke you got to do what you got to do, that punk J Prince should be telling him that but instead Shane's whole team is making him think he is elite and he's deserving of these things and it's not. Molina won't even be on the card. That fight was a return for Victor, GB don't give a damn about Molina. But somehow they gon get that belt off him and on a GB fighter but it ain't gon be Shane. Probably Canelo now

He keep saying shit like let's get it on and when the bell rings he gives a shitty performance. He hasn't looked good since that 2nd round against Mayweather Jr and that was in 2010. It's over for him. He needs to come to grips with being washed up

Derrick is going to be a fucking beast this year. I hope his knee holds up, I saw the pre season game against OKC and the guy is going to be trouble. Very exciting basketball season coming up.

I wouldn't mind seeing Danny retire Shane. For Shane to shit on Ishe Smith is kind of fucked up. He called him Sweet and Low, and I am thinking, how you going to talk shit when you haven't done shit in the past 5 years? Shane is bitter, he is pissed because he has never gotten the recognition as a fighter that he thinks he deserves. Maybe he thought his fucking eyes would make him a big attraction, I have no idea. He just needs to take a promoter role and be done with it. J Prince is a fucking crook. Ward is in the same boat. Ward should be doing top PPVs but he is stuck with a BS promotional team. Many people have no idea who the fuck Ward is. SMH
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th July 2014 - 03:35 PM