Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Shane Mosely, curious question
BoxingStill#1
post Oct 24 2013, 05:45 AM
Post #1

Lightweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 6,594

If he lands the fight with Molina, wouldn't this be the second or third time in his career a fight fell through, then he got the bigger more relevant fight?

I'm still waiting on the Judah fight
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
mitukczuk
post Oct 24 2013, 07:18 AM
Post #2

Super Featherweight

Member No.: 13,355

I will use this thread just to say how f*cking annoying Mosley is. God damn I can't stand this guy...
"Let's get this on"...lets get what on? Bore fest?...

I hope he doesn't land shit.

+Quote Post
mgrover
post Oct 24 2013, 07:18 AM
Post #3

Super Middleweight

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 12,366

Cotto rematch, or a fight with Judah, or Paulie depending on who comes out on top. He wants Mayweather though...I don't see it happening.

+Quote Post
Franchize
post Oct 24 2013, 07:40 AM
Post #4

Junior Middleweight

Member No.: 13,419

Funny because earlier this week I asked about a potential Berto fight down the line. I always wanted to see that fight. Even though both guys are well past their prime for different reasons, I still wouldn't mind seeing this fight on an undercard somewhere.

Here's my issue with Shane. We've all seen fighters who refuse to stop fighting. It is what it is. But my issue with him is that he still thinks he deserves these big fights. Dude, beat someone lol You once worked for GB. You know what it took to get Floyd. Multiply that by like 3 now lol.

This post has been edited by Franchize: Oct 24 2013, 07:45 AM

+Quote Post
mrchitown
post Oct 24 2013, 08:47 AM
Post #5

Light Heavyweight

Member No.: 12,858

This dude is a whore, his wife busted him out and that sleaze ball manager is in his pockets keeping him in the poor house. At the rate he's going to be fighting til he's 60....there is no reason for the IBF to sanction this as a title fight. Especially if they didn't do it for Victor

And yall mentioning Zab and Cotto. If I was them I wouldn't even look his way, wtf does a win over Shane do for either one of them? He needs them, not the other way around. Shane looked shitty in his fight earlier this year. I don't know if he can really beat these top guys anymore. If he wants to make money hour should do appearances and fight the lower level guys. His days of top dog status ain't coming back

+Quote Post
checkleft
post Oct 24 2013, 09:04 AM
Post #6

Super Middleweight

Member No.: 13,079

QUOTE (BoxingStill#1 @ Oct 24 2013, 06:45 AM) *
If he lands the fight with Molina, wouldn't this be the second or third time in his career a fight fell through, then he got the bigger more relevant fight?

I'm still waiting on the Judah fight

I'm confused, the only talk I've heard is of him REPLACING molina not fighting him ... And at any point an ortiz fight is still a bigger fight than molina.

I was thinking the exact same thing with the Judah thing. Even if they both lose that's a decent fight that can be made

+Quote Post
Dolimite
post Oct 24 2013, 11:39 AM
Post #7

Middleweight

Member No.: 13,803

QUOTE (mrchitown @ Oct 24 2013, 05:47 AM) *
This dude is a whore, his wife busted him out and that sleaze ball manager is in his pockets keeping him in the poor house. At the rate he's going to be fighting til he's 60....there is no reason for the IBF to sanction this as a title fight. Especially if they didn't do it for Victor

And yall mentioning Zab and Cotto. If I was them I wouldn't even look his way, wtf does a win over Shane do for either one of them? He needs them, not the other way around. Shane looked shitty in his fight earlier this year. I don't know if he can really beat these top guys anymore. If he wants to make money hour should do appearances and fight the lower level guys. His days of top dog status ain't coming back

Before I start, Derrick Rose looks good!!!!

Okay... Shane vs. Danny Garcia. This will be a perfect match to see how Danny fairs as an WW. This could be an interesting match. Hell why not?

Shane is a bitch. He is living off the fact that he ALMOST knocked out Mayweather. Then the other 10 rounds happened

+Quote Post
mrchitown
post Oct 24 2013, 02:17 PM
Post #8

Light Heavyweight

Member No.: 12,858

QUOTE (Dolimite @ Oct 24 2013, 11:39 AM) *
Before I start, Derrick Rose looks good!!!!

Okay... Shane vs. Danny Garcia. This will be a perfect match to see how Danny fairs as an WW. This could be an interesting match. Hell why not?

Shane is a bitch. He is living off the fact that he ALMOST knocked out Mayweather. Then the other 10 rounds happened

Media saying he the 2nd or 3rd best player in the league and Lebron and KD cosigned it said they agree. His jumper is better but when he drives they can't even stop him because he added so much strength

Danny would whip Shane something terrible. His days of beating those types of fighters. He looked like straight up shit when he fought earlier this year and he barely won that fight. He talking like he deserves a fight against Molina. I ain't sure he'd beat him. But yet hour talking about he don't wanna fight Ortiz

When you broke you got to do what you got to do, that punk J Prince should be telling him that but instead Shane's whole team is making him think he is elite and he's deserving of these things and it's not. Molina won't even be on the card. That fight was a return for Victor, GB don't give a damn about Molina. But somehow they gon get that belt off him and on a GB fighter but it ain't gon be Shane. Probably Canelo now

He keep saying shit like let's get it on and when the bell rings he gives a shitty performance. He hasn't looked good since that 2nd round against Mayweather Jr and that was in 2010. It's over for him. He needs to come to grips with being washed up

+Quote Post
AZWildCat
post Oct 24 2013, 02:50 PM
Post #9

Lightweight

Member No.: 13,789

Splenda Shane Mosley got 3 options Kell brook(who I feel might land weather for UK fight) Amir Khan or the path of a true gladiator and fight all the 47's n 54's nobody wants parts of

+Quote Post
Franchize
post Oct 25 2013, 10:44 AM
Post #10

Junior Middleweight

Member No.: 13,419

Shane historically has turned his nose up to fighters only to see them become more relevant than him in the future. From Floyd all the way to Paulie Malinaggi. Bottom line is, when you are coming off of losses or wins vs tomato cans or snooze fests, EVERY fighter with a name needs to be an option. Period. Since Shane beat Magarito in 2009, the only thing he did worth noting was 2 big shots in the 2nd round of a fight in which he got completely outclassed.

+Quote Post

2 Pages V   1 2 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 20th April 2014 - 05:17 PM