> Shane Mosely, curious question
Dolimite
post Oct 25 2013, 10:56 AM
Post #11

Super Middleweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 13,803

QUOTE (mrchitown @ Oct 24 2013, 11:17 AM) *
Media saying he the 2nd or 3rd best player in the league and Lebron and KD cosigned it said they agree. His jumper is better but when he drives they can't even stop him because he added so much strength

Danny would whip Shane something terrible. His days of beating those types of fighters. He looked like straight up shit when he fought earlier this year and he barely won that fight. He talking like he deserves a fight against Molina. I ain't sure he'd beat him. But yet hour talking about he don't wanna fight Ortiz

When you broke you got to do what you got to do, that punk J Prince should be telling him that but instead Shane's whole team is making him think he is elite and he's deserving of these things and it's not. Molina won't even be on the card. That fight was a return for Victor, GB don't give a damn about Molina. But somehow they gon get that belt off him and on a GB fighter but it ain't gon be Shane. Probably Canelo now

He keep saying shit like let's get it on and when the bell rings he gives a shitty performance. He hasn't looked good since that 2nd round against Mayweather Jr and that was in 2010. It's over for him. He needs to come to grips with being washed up

Derrick is going to be a fucking beast this year. I hope his knee holds up, I saw the pre season game against OKC and the guy is going to be trouble. Very exciting basketball season coming up.

I wouldn't mind seeing Danny retire Shane. For Shane to shit on Ishe Smith is kind of fucked up. He called him Sweet and Low, and I am thinking, how you going to talk shit when you haven't done shit in the past 5 years? Shane is bitter, he is pissed because he has never gotten the recognition as a fighter that he thinks he deserves. Maybe he thought his fucking eyes would make him a big attraction, I have no idea. He just needs to take a promoter role and be done with it. J Prince is a fucking crook. Ward is in the same boat. Ward should be doing top PPVs but he is stuck with a BS promotional team. Many people have no idea who the fuck Ward is. SMH
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
mrchitown
post Oct 25 2013, 11:48 AM
Post #12

Cruiserweight

Member No.: 12,858

QUOTE (Dolimite @ Oct 25 2013, 10:56 AM) *
Derrick is going to be a fucking beast this year. I hope his knee holds up, I saw the pre season game against OKC and the guy is going to be trouble. Very exciting basketball season coming up.

I wouldn't mind seeing Danny retire Shane. For Shane to shit on Ishe Smith is kind of fucked up. He called him Sweet and Low, and I am thinking, how you going to talk shit when you haven't done shit in the past 5 years? Shane is bitter, he is pissed because he has never gotten the recognition as a fighter that he thinks he deserves. Maybe he thought his fucking eyes would make him a big attraction, I have no idea. He just needs to take a promoter role and be done with it. J Prince is a fucking crook. Ward is in the same boat. Ward should be doing top PPVs but he is stuck with a BS promotional team. Many people have no idea who the fuck Ward is. SMH

He's gotten stronger so I think he's going to be fine. As long as the supporting cast does their jobs then the Bulls will contend for the title.

As for Shane, the man has had a great career, I will never understand the psychology behind staying past your welcome. When it's time to go it's just time to go. James Toney about to fight again, RJJ about to fight again. It's ridiculous, now if it'd for money, it'd other things they can do. I hate to see them go out the way their going but it's their lives. Mosley needs to hop in there with damn near whoever is willing to share a ring with him. He's not in demand like that and most fighters see him as a name on their resume and not a threat anymore. Ward, I'm hoping doesn't go down the path of Shane and Winky. J Prince misused both of them

+Quote Post
BoxingStill#1
post Oct 25 2013, 06:25 PM
Post #13

Lightweight

Member No.: 6,594

QUOTE (Franchize @ Oct 25 2013, 11:44 AM) *
Shane historically has turned his nose up to fighters only to see them become more relevant than him in the future. From Floyd all the way to Paulie Malinaggi. Bottom line is, when you are coming off of losses or wins vs tomato cans or snooze fests, EVERY fighter with a name needs to be an option. Period. Since Shane beat Magarito in 2009, the only thing he did worth noting was 2 big shots in the 2nd round of a fight in which he got completely outclassed.

The saying goes : "it only takes one fight for a great boxer to be back on top"... Do you think this what goes through Shanes head after his wins over tomato cans?

Or am I confusing that with "every great fighter has one last great fight".. I think Marg was his last great fight imo..

+Quote Post
Dolimite
post Oct 26 2013, 12:21 PM
Post #14

Super Middleweight

Member No.: 13,803

QUOTE (BoxingStill#1 @ Oct 25 2013, 03:25 PM) *
The saying goes : "it only takes one fight for a great boxer to be back on top"... Do you think this what goes through Shanes head after his wins over tomato cans?

Or am I confusing that with "every great fighter has one last great fight".. I think Marg was his last great fight imo..

Who really wants to fight Shane at this point in his career? No one. He is a worthless name. Its like me fucking Lil Kim now, it wouldn't mean shit. Now if I would of waxed her ass back in 96, all credit would be mine! And I could gloat about the shit to my grandsons, but now, people would look at me like, "so" same with fighting Shane Mosley, back in 96 you would of gotten all the credit in the world, as of now.... fucking really?

+Quote Post
Franchize
post Oct 26 2013, 05:31 PM
Post #15

Junior Middleweight

Member No.: 13,419

He's really making his way up my "to hell with that dude" list. I didn't even know he turned down Ortiz as well. Seriously, you turned down Ortiz and went to fight Mundine? lmao Ortiz ain't no superstar but damn. Mundine in Australia? Must have been trying to get a free trip to the land down under. Surely Jin could have given you an allowance out of your alimony for that lol

+Quote Post

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 22nd July 2014 - 08:34 AM