IPB  

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

4 Pages V   1 2 3 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Tim bradley says no chance of Floyd fight happening!
jtiizzle
post Oct 24 2013, 05:39 PM
Post #1

Super Bantamweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 13,897

from the horses mouth

there it is with that said no point talking about top rank fighters vs golden boy..it's just feeding into their scam
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
KOpower
post Oct 24 2013, 07:41 PM
Post #2

Lightweight

Member No.: 4,081

Good...now lets get going with Bradley-Pac 2. Those guys have unfinished business. If Pac beats Rios in a few weeks, we HAVE to see this rematch.

+Quote Post
mrchitown
post Oct 24 2013, 08:10 PM
Post #3

Cruiserweight

Member No.: 12,858

At least he's honest about the situation

+Quote Post
checkleft
post Oct 24 2013, 09:09 PM
Post #4

Super Middleweight

Member No.: 13,079

You know what, I'm gonna disagree with Bradley here.. pac gained a lot of his fame by calling Floyd out even though the fight had no chance of happening. Tim needs fame, being smart about this is the last thing he needs. He needs a fucking buzz, and he's not gonna get it by keeping his mouth shut.

Say floyds name every sentence, get a reaction out of the mayweathers. Build some anticipation for your next fight, get yourself some money bro! Fuck common sense

This post has been edited by checkleft: Oct 24 2013, 09:10 PM

+Quote Post
Franchize
post Oct 24 2013, 10:25 PM
Post #5

Junior Middleweight

Member No.: 13,419

QUOTE (checkleft @ Oct 24 2013, 10:09 PM) *
You know what, I'm gonna disagree with Bradley here.. pac gained a lot of his fame by calling Floyd out even though the fight had no chance of happening. Tim needs fame, being smart about this is the last thing he needs. He needs a fucking buzz, and he's not gonna get it by keeping his mouth shut.

Say floyds name every sentence, get a reaction out of the mayweathers. Build some anticipation for your next fight, get yourself some money bro! Fuck common sense

As a fan, I'm glad he said what he said. That being said, what you said was spot on. That's how he got the Pacquiao fight.

+Quote Post
mrchitown
post Oct 24 2013, 10:38 PM
Post #6

Cruiserweight

QUOTE (checkleft @ Oct 24 2013, 09:09 PM) *

I disagree a bit, I would feel like less of a man if I had to keep another man's name in my mouth to provide for me and mines. Much the way that Arum does with Manny and is now doing with Cotto. It's no honor in leeching off of another person. I respect what he said and what he's doing. Blaze your own trail and stand on your own

+Quote Post
DigitalBoom
post Oct 25 2013, 02:57 AM
Post #7

Flyweight

Member No.: 13,960

QUOTE (mrchitown @ Oct 24 2013, 11:38 PM) *
I disagree a bit, I would feel like less of a man if I had to keep another man's name in my mouth to provide for me and mines. Much the way that Arum does with Manny and is now doing with Cotto. It's no honor in leeching off of another person. I respect what he said and what he's doing. Blaze your own trail and stand on your own

So you then don't respect any legendary Hall of fame heavyweight from the 1900's up to 1980? Because the majority of them did the same exact thing you are knocking.

+Quote Post
KOpower
post Oct 25 2013, 07:20 AM
Post #8

Lightweight

Member No.: 4,081

QUOTE (checkleft @ Oct 24 2013, 10:09 PM) *

This is just wrong. Pac got his fame by going 5-2-1 against the legendary Mexican trio at the lighter weights. He REALLY gained his fame when he whipped Oscar, ICED Hatton, and TKO'd Cotto. That was continued when he beat up on naturally bigger men like Margarito, Clottey, and Mosley. Bradley doesn't have the buzz that Pac has because he doesn't have the resume.

Bradley needs to rematch and beat Pac CLEARLY. That is the most logical next step. These 2 have unfinished business.

+Quote Post
mrchitown
post Oct 25 2013, 08:24 AM
Post #9

Cruiserweight

QUOTE (DigitalBoom @ Oct 25 2013, 02:57 AM) *
So you then don't respect any legendary Hall of fame heavyweight from the 1900's up to 1980? Because the majority of them did the same exact thing you are knocking.

Maybe I don't, that's disgusting to me to have to keep saying someone's name to make a buck. The greats are the ones that stand on their own. Maybe you a follower so you identify with them, I'm not so I don't.

And it's a clear difference between then and now

This post has been edited by mrchitown: Oct 25 2013, 08:24 AM

+Quote Post
checkleft
post Oct 25 2013, 08:47 AM
Post #10

Super Middleweight

Member No.: 13,079

QUOTE (KOpower @ Oct 25 2013, 08:20 AM) *
This is just wrong. Pac got his fame by going 5-2-1 against the legendary Mexican trio at the lighter weights. He REALLY gained his fame when he whipped Oscar, ICED Hatton, and TKO'd Cotto. That was continued when he beat up on naturally bigger men like Margarito, Clottey, and Mosley. Bradley doesn't have the buzz that Pac has because he doesn't have the resume.

Bradley needs to rematch and beat Pac CLEARLY. That is the most logical next step. These 2 have unfinished business.

Really?? It's not wrong at all, pac was a popular fighter before this whole Floyd thing happened. It's no coincidence he calls out Floyd before every single one of his fights.. I'm a bigger fan of boxing than I am of either Floyd or pac but Bradley seems like one of the few genuine guys in the industry, but he isn't gonna get paid by being genuine. He needs to turn up his fucking mouth and get some $$$ because like Floyd hes getting disrespected and all he's ever done is win and work hard.

+Quote Post

4 Pages V   1 2 3 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th August 2014 - 03:26 AM