IPB  

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

16 Pages V   1 2 3 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Showtime@9PM(ET)/6PM(PT) Quillin-Rosado/Hopkins-Murat, No Spoilers, Duplicate Threads, or Public Streams
Jack 1000
post Oct 26 2013, 03:31 PM
Post #1

The Consultant

Group: Root Admin
Member No.: 14

For all action and on-going action for tonight's fights. Keep everything in this thread. A side-note. Due to rising cable costs, even with discount deals, I may be dropping Showtime soon. I know Showtime has better boxing, but HBO has better movies, and unfortunately politics and other issues with the sport has waned my interest over time.

I WILL STILL BE HELPING WITH THE SITE AS ALWAYS! But the cable costs are too high.

Jack
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Gambit808
post Oct 26 2013, 04:11 PM
Post #2

Junior Welterweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 13,329

IDK, something about Hopkins-Murat says upset to me. Always hard to tell which BHOP shows up on fight night and though he's a old timer for the game, every fight he has we can see his abilities get old over night. IDK to much about this Murat guy, but he has a pretty solid record so I'll give him the benefit of the doubt tonight.

Though I like Rasado, I'm riding with Quillin and Wilder on the undercards.

+Quote Post
Jack 1000
post Oct 26 2013, 04:14 PM
Post #3

The Consultant

QUOTE (Gambit808 @ Oct 26 2013, 04:11 PM) *
IDK, something about Hopkins-Murat says upset to me. Always hard to tell which BHOP shows up on fight night and though he's a old timer for the game, every fight he has we can see his abilities get old over night. IDK to much about this Murat guy, but he has a pretty solid record so I'll give him the benefit of the doubt tonight.

Though I like Rasado, I'm riding with Quillin and Wilder on the undercards.

It seems Bernard's got to age sometime, right?

Jack

+Quote Post
Cshel86
post Oct 26 2013, 04:50 PM
Post #4

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 12,050

QUOTE (Jack 1000 @ Oct 26 2013, 04:31 PM) *
For all action and on-going action for tonight's fights. Keep everything in this thread. A side-note. Due to rising cable costs, even with discount deals, I may be dropping Showtime soon. I know Showtime has better boxing, but HBO has better movies, and unfortunately politics and other issues with the sport has waned my interest over time.

I WILL STILL BE HELPING WITH THE SITE AS ALWAYS! But the cable costs are too high.

Jack

Same here Jack, I almost want to drop some of my channels. My bill is $190 until January, due to the NFL package (which I enjoy) is an added $38 a month, on top of my $150+ bill per month. Unfortunately, I've grown to love shows on both HBO and Showtime, so I'll keep them. I dropped "SCinemax" a year ago, and haven't looked back. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

+Quote Post
Cshel86
post Oct 26 2013, 04:57 PM
Post #5

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

Truthfully, I could care less about the Hopkins/Murat fight tonight. LOL

I definitely dont give a flying flock of rat shit about Wilder's fight, though I wouldn't be surprised if he tastes the canvas tonight, just to get up and win.

Now, as for Quillen/Rosado...I gotta go with Quillen. Both he and Rosado are DOGS in that ring, but I think Quillen will be the better man tonight. Rosado can drop MWs (after dropping Love's big 180+ lb ass), but I think he doesn't start fast enough to make his mark on the fight.

Again, BOTH of these guys are DOGS and I believe it can go either way, but I think Quillen gets the nod in this one. I wont say that Pete will stop him, but I wont rule it out either. Pete will have his hands full tonight, if he isn't first and doesn't keep the pressure on Gabe. I can see Gabe staying at the body tonight...not sure if he'll just go for a head shot and hope for the best.

+Quote Post
Jack 1000
post Oct 26 2013, 05:01 PM
Post #6

The Consultant

QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Oct 26 2013, 04:50 PM) *
Same here Jack, I almost want to drop some of my channels. My bill is $190 until January, due to the NFL package (which I enjoy) is an added $38 a month, on top of my $150+ bill per month. Unfortunately, I've grown to love shows on both HBO and Showtime, so I'll keep them. I dropped "SCinemax" a year ago, and haven't looked back. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

Right now with tax and franchise fees I'm at $201. I was at $185 and each year we get discounts. TWC sent us a letter saying that we were automatically discounted for another year. But what they DON"T tell you in the new rate letter is the tax/franchise fees. (You have to wait for your bill for that! UGGHHH)

Back to the fight. I did see that Showtime Extreame an hour earlier is listing the Quillon/Rosado fight, and I think the Wilder vs. bum fight. But I know the fights are live at the time indicated in the thread. If anyone wants to tune into Showtime Extreame an hour earlier and post what's on, let us know.

Jack

+Quote Post
Cshel86
post Oct 26 2013, 05:06 PM
Post #7

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

QUOTE (Jack 1000 @ Oct 26 2013, 06:01 PM) *
Right now with tax and franchise fees I'm at $201. I was at $185 and each year we get discounts. TWC sent us a letter saying that we were automatically discounted for another year. But what they DON"T tell you in the new rate letter is the tax/franchise fees. (You have to wait for your bill for that! UGGHHH)

Back to the fight. I did see that Showtime Extreame an hour earlier is listing the Quillon/Rosado fight, and I think the Wilder vs. bum fight. But I know the fights are live at the time indicated in the thread. If anyone wants to tune into Showtime Extreame an hour earlier and post what's on, let us know.

Jack

Damn, $201?! Im almost there anyway, so I may as well add another box onto my bill, this time, I wont feel so bad. Lol

I just saw the Wider fight will be in ShoExtreme...I hope so...and if so...thank God! I dont want any bums taking up my DVR space. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

+Quote Post
mgrover
post Oct 26 2013, 05:13 PM
Post #8

Super Middleweight

Member No.: 12,366

shit rosado is a 11/2 underdog, my moneys on him (IMG:style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif) 10 = 70

+Quote Post
Cshel86
post Oct 26 2013, 05:16 PM
Post #9

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

QUOTE (mgrover @ Oct 26 2013, 06:13 PM) *
shit rosado is a 11/2 underdog, my moneys on him (IMG:style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif) 10 = 70

It IS hard to bet against him though!

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

+Quote Post
mrchitown
post Oct 26 2013, 05:56 PM
Post #10

Cruiserweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 12,858

My cable bill is over $200 and I got Comcast. I watch too man shows and/or movies to drop HBO or Showtime.What they don't tell you is if you want to lower your bill you have to get those dumbass packages. This dude who works for Comcast told me that after the initial 2-3yr period your paying for those channels individually even though you think you have a package, he told me all I have to do is get the latest package and the bill would be what it used to be. Which is what I think I'll do

I'm always excited to see Bernard fight, though I suspect the Quillen-Rosado fight will still the show. And I'm predicting Wilder to win by Tomahawk chop right hand (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

+Quote Post

16 Pages V   1 2 3 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 30th August 2014 - 07:31 AM