> The Bullshit Has Got To Stop, You Tube Video
Cshel86
post Nov 6 2013, 11:00 AM
Post #21

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 12,050

QUOTE (checkleft @ Nov 6 2013, 01:27 AM) *
I try not to judge.. but you would even do the one that looks like pheona off shrek??

Cschels voluntarily taking one for the whole fighthype team (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

Are you speaking of Khloe? Years ago, she was heavyset...but nowadays, oh boy, totally different story! She lost all of that weight, and now she ranks right up there with her sisters...instead of being the angry heavyset sister. Lol

Hell yeah I'll take one for the team! The things I'd do you guys around here.

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

It's not like I'm trying to do a Johnny Knoxville stunt, I'd just smash Khloe Kardashian, or even the mom, if Khloe isn't available that day.

QUOTE (mrchitown @ Nov 6 2013, 09:41 AM) *
Not really lol

Man if smash all three of them. I think the Kourtney chick is the best looking one and Kim just got the best body but Khloe ain't ugly either. I'd be killing that while Lamar in the other room getting coked out with Ricky Hatton and Joe Calzaghe lmao

Louis V, Louis V, Louis V, Louis V! That shit gets stuck in my head. That Peewee Herman/Fred Sandford dance move took the cake.

You're right, Kourtney DOES look better than Kim and Khloe. That show is a guilty pleasure I tell ya! They'll get you good with those marathons too...you wont even know that you're watching a marathon, because you cant tell if an episode is ending or beginning. Raise your hand, if you agree that Scott is the funniest person on the show! lol

Lamar freebases crack bro...I cant respect that. At least good ol' GOAT Joe Cal and Rick do the cool drugs (cocaine). Smh
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Franchize
post Nov 6 2013, 11:01 AM
Post #22

Junior Middleweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 13,419

QUOTE (mrchitown @ Nov 5 2013, 11:00 PM) *
I take it you don't know that his career almost ended up like Kirkland. He beat a few charges when he was fighting on HBO

I take it you don't realize I'm conveying the fact that I don't care lol. I'm not saying he didn't have charges. I'm saying we have enough rappers talking about it. It's overdone lol.

Say what you will about those Kardashian chicks, but none of them are ugly...not even the mom...even she'd get bent over after a long Henny binge on a Friday night. Lol

Yea, people front. The Kardashians are a bit annoying at times to many but people can't front like those aren't some bad ass chicks. I'd smash the mom. And don't even get me started on Kim. Random dudes around here acting like they wouldn't shoot her club up if they had the chance. She'd have baby North South East West Mid Central and all that fuckin with me lol

+Quote Post
mrchitown
post Nov 6 2013, 12:04 PM
Post #23

Cruiserweight

Member No.: 12,858

QUOTE (Franchize @ Nov 6 2013, 11:01 AM) *
I take it you don't realize I'm conveying the fact that I don't care lol. I'm not saying he didn't have charges. I'm saying we have enough rappers talking about it. It's overdone lol.

Yea, people front. The Kardashians are a bit annoying at times to many but people can't front like those aren't some bad ass chicks. I'd smash the mom. And don't even get me started on Kim. Random dudes around here acting like they wouldn't shoot her club up if they had the chance. She'd have baby North South East West Mid Central and all that fuckin with me lol

I take it you don't know Bandcamp will fuck you up. You don't wanna be the next world star victim lmao

+Quote Post
mrchitown
post Nov 6 2013, 12:09 PM
Post #24

Cruiserweight

QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Nov 6 2013, 11:00 AM) *
Are you speaking of Khloe? Years ago, she was heavyset...but nowadays, oh boy, totally different story! She lost all of that weight, and now she ranks right up there with her sisters...instead of being the angry heavyset sister. Lol

Hell yeah I'll take one for the team! The things I'd do you guys around here.

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

It's not like I'm trying to do a Johnny Knoxville stunt, I'd just smash Khloe Kardashian, or even the mom, if Khloe isn't available that day.

Louis V, Louis V, Louis V, Louis V! That shit gets stuck in my head. That Peewee Herman/Fred Sandford dance move took the cake.

You're right, Kourtney DOES look better than Kim and Khloe. That show is a guilty pleasure I tell ya! They'll get you good with those marathons too...you wont even know that you're watching a marathon, because you cant tell if an episode is ending or beginning. Raise your hand, if you agree that Scott is the funniest person on the show! lol

Lamar freebases crack bro...I cant respect that. At least good ol' GOAT Joe Cal and Rick do the cool drugs (cocaine). Smh

Khloe is ride or die though. She standing by his ass even though the average chick would've been out by now. But even when she was heavy set I didn't see what was so wrong with her. She was always cute and she the funniest one out the bunch. Now we talking taking L's Kanye took one. You wifin a chick who been married twice already done ran thru countless men already and not to mention how she got crushed by a ray J on that sex tape. I'm sorry I can't marry no woman with a sextape

Some of the bars like the Louis v are stuck in my head just like that animal cruelty line and when he got at his former friend for being jealous of him. Some people need to stick to what they do best and leave music alone. It's so crazy that athletes wanna be rappers and rappers wanna be athletes

+Quote Post
Franchize
post Nov 6 2013, 04:04 PM
Post #25

Junior Middleweight

QUOTE (mrchitown @ Nov 6 2013, 01:04 PM) *
I take it you don't know Bandcamp will fuck you up. You don't wanna be the next world star victim lmao

I'm down with the money team lmao

+Quote Post
mrchitown
post Nov 6 2013, 04:51 PM
Post #26

Cruiserweight

QUOTE (Franchize @ Nov 6 2013, 04:04 PM) *
I'm down with the money team lmao

Bandcamp est 8400 lol

+Quote Post
Franchize
post Nov 7 2013, 08:38 AM
Post #27

Junior Middleweight

QUOTE (mrchitown @ Nov 6 2013, 05:51 PM) *
Bandcamp est 8400 lol

+Quote Post
mrchitown
post Nov 7 2013, 09:49 AM
Post #28

Cruiserweight

QUOTE (Franchize @ Nov 7 2013, 08:38 AM) *

You remember how that ended up for him too don't you lmao

+Quote Post
Hotsauce
post Nov 8 2013, 04:39 PM
Post #29

Junior Welterweight

Member No.: 11,903

The bullshit that has to stop is black football players calling a white dude a "honrary black man"

+Quote Post
checkleft
post Nov 9 2013, 02:45 AM
Post #30

Super Middleweight

Member No.: 13,079

QUOTE (Hotsauce @ Nov 8 2013, 04:39 PM) *
The bullshit that has to stop is black football players calling a white dude a "honrary black man"

Especially when said honorary black man just called someone a "half nigger.. piece of shit".. I suspect you would not let that man cook.

This post has been edited by checkleft: Nov 9 2013, 02:46 AM

+Quote Post

4 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd August 2014 - 06:55 AM