IPB  

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

6 Pages V  « < 4 5 6  
Closed TopicStart new topic
> Pacquiao vs. Rios-Preview and Poll! (November 23, PPV), Who Will Win? Officials Named! (Page 3, Post 22)
Pacquiao-Rios
Who Wins?-Vote Now and Comment!
Pacquiao by Dec. (Close) [ 3 ] ** [17.65%]
Pacquiao by Dec. (Wide) [ 4 ] ** [23.53%]
Pacquiao by TKO/KO [ 8 ] ** [47.06%]
Rios by Dec (Close) [ 0 ] ** [0.00%]
Rios by Dec (Wide) [ 0 ] ** [0.00%]
Rios by TKO/KO [ 2 ] ** [11.76%]
Draw [ 0 ] ** [0.00%]
DQ (Indicate Loser in Response) [ 0 ] ** [0.00%]
Total Votes: 17

Jack 1000
post Nov 23 2013, 02:36 PM
Post #51

The Consultant

Group: Root Admin
Member No.: 14

QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Nov 23 2013, 01:07 PM) *
Cant wait for this damn fight to come on. The weigh-in was garbage, both guys are forced to be "buddies, and Arum has hired every human possible, to pretty much clutch at straws to see who says the most "interesting" thing about the fight.

It just spells "dud" to me. I mean, Arum has these guys in China taking pictures with each other, touring, kissing babies, shaking hands, and such...as if they're on vacation. Nothing about this, tells me that a fight is about to happen...nothing.

On top of that, the undercard is nothing to be impressed with. It's like Arum didn't even try...the same goes for the Chavez/Martinez and Bradley/Marquez card...he barely lifted a finger to make that undercar worth watching.

Manny's fights have never been "events"...the public just knows that he's getting ready to fight.

Yea,

I think it will be a good fight, perhaps a great one. But the general public doesn't "know" Rios As exciting as Brandon Rios is in the ring, he's only a star to those that have the premium channels and can see him fight. Since this fight is the only thing good about this event, the undercard is such a POS, they could have just had this LIVE on HBO and made millions. This PPV at $60-$70 could bomb, badly.

Round-by Round Spoiler Thread is up, so we can start commenting in there.

Jack
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

6 Pages V  « < 4 5 6
Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2014 - 01:05 AM