IPB  

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

8 Pages V  « < 4 5 6 7 8 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> What is the toughest fight for Floyd at 160 down?, Doesn't matter if you expect the fight to happen
What is the toughest fight for Floyd at 160 down?
What is the toughest fight for Floyd at 160 down, regardless of whether or not you think the fight will happen??
Bernard Hopkins [ 5 ] ** [17.86%]
Gennady Golovkin [ 6 ] ** [21.43%]
Sergio Martinez [ 7 ] ** [25.00%]
Adrien Broner [ 0 ] ** [0.00%]
Peter Quillin [ 2 ] ** [7.14%]
Danny Garcia [ 2 ] ** [7.14%]
Miguel Cotto [ 1 ] ** [3.57%]
Manny Pacquiao [ 1 ] ** [3.57%]
Timothy Bradley [ 4 ] ** [14.29%]
Amir Khan [ 0 ] ** [0.00%]
Total Votes: 22
Guests cannot vote 
mrchitown
post Nov 5 2013, 02:25 PM
Post #51

Cruiserweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 12,858

QUOTE (bnoles4life @ Nov 5 2013, 04:27 AM) *
Yeah, Chi...his activity MIGHT be a problem, early, as I'm sure he and his team know they can't give away any "feeling out" rounds. They'd have to be active early and often. HOWEVER, all that "rah, rah" iiiiish is over about round 3 or 4. As far as a "desire to win", who is to say Bradley holds the patent on that attribute? Last time I checked, the thought of a loss didn't sit well with Mr. 45-0. I like Bradley, but I just don't see a category to where he's EVEN w/ Floyd.

I don't see a category in which he has an advantage either but I do think out of every fighter that's out there now that Tim is the most deserving
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
bnoles4life
post Nov 5 2013, 04:47 PM
Post #52

Welterweight

Member No.: 13,299

QUOTE (mrchitown @ Nov 5 2013, 03:25 PM) *
I don't see a category in which he has an advantage either but I do think out of every fighter that's out there now that Tim is the most deserving

On this, we can agree.

+Quote Post
checkleft
post Nov 5 2013, 07:01 PM
Post #53

Super Middleweight

Member No.: 13,079

QUOTE (Dolimite @ Nov 5 2013, 02:01 PM) *
The only thing that is going to beat Floyd at this point is Father Time. He isn't fighting at 160. Recently and this made me cringe and spit out my hot coco, Roy Jones said he would drop to 170 to fight Mayweather. In other absurd news, Lennox Lewis said he would cut his locks to fight Mayweather.

GGG hasn't proven shit and B Hop wants a big pay day. I want Floyd to clean out the entire 147 division. The fighters that I see him giving him slight issues:

Thurman
Bradley
Martinez

that is in no particular order. Bradley has heart, Martinez can box and Thurman is a hard hitter who can also box.

I like that list

QUOTE (Dolimite @ Nov 5 2013, 02:13 PM) *
LOL!!! Nice...
Naw, I was on business in Toronto for a week, then I had to fly to Buffalo for 4 days on more business. My boss is a dick because he knows I hate cold weather. I had fun and Toronto and damn near shot myself in Buffalo!

I forgot they don't have internet there (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

QUOTE (mrchitown @ Nov 5 2013, 02:23 PM) *
Next time go to Montreal, it's pretty nice there

It's beautiful bro... And the women are killer! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/taunt.gif)

+Quote Post
Cshel86
post Nov 5 2013, 10:27 PM
Post #54

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 12,050

QUOTE (mrchitown @ Nov 5 2013, 02:05 PM) *
Well look who it is....somebody paid their alimony this month, they let you turn on the Internet again I see (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

QUOTE (Dolimite @ Nov 5 2013, 02:13 PM) *
LOL!!! Nice...
Naw, I was on business in Toronto for a week, then I had to fly to Buffalo for 4 days on more business. My boss is a dick because he knows I hate cold weather. I had fun and Toronto and damn near shot myself in Buffalo!

Cheddar Bob...

+Quote Post
Cshel86
post Nov 5 2013, 10:33 PM
Post #55

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 12,050

QUOTE (checkleft @ Nov 5 2013, 07:01 PM) *
It's beautiful bro... And the women are killer! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/taunt.gif)

"Bruh, our hoes down here bad as f*ck bruh, real talk. They be gotdamnnn....twerking and treatin' you like a gotdamn king bruh, and gotdamn...bruh, bruh, all I know is we got da baddest hoes in da souf bruh". *ATL mumbo jumbo*

PS: Just thought I'd grace you guys with some of the ignorance that I hear on a regular down here. Save me from this retarded state, please!

+Quote Post
mrchitown
post Nov 5 2013, 10:46 PM
Post #56

Cruiserweight

QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Nov 5 2013, 10:33 PM) *
"Bruh, our hoes down here bad as f*ck bruh, real talk. They be gotdamnnn....twerking and treatin' you like a gotdamn king bruh, and gotdamn...bruh, bruh, all I know is we got da baddest hoes in da souf bruh". *ATL mumbo jumbo*

PS: Just thought I'd grace you guys with some of the ignorance that I hear on a regular down here. Save me from this retarded state, please!

I thought you was imitating Broner lol

+Quote Post
checkleft
post Nov 6 2013, 01:32 AM
Post #57

Super Middleweight

Member No.: 13,079

QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Nov 5 2013, 10:33 PM) *

I was about to say, they don't talk like that in Montreal! Lmao

+Quote Post
Franchize
post Nov 6 2013, 10:45 AM
Post #58

Junior Middleweight

Member No.: 13,419

QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Nov 5 2013, 11:33 PM) *

Sounded like that when I lived in VA too smh

+Quote Post
xxxxxx
post Nov 7 2013, 10:31 AM
Post #59

Lightweight

Member No.: 5,559

WBC gave Mayweather until Dec. 15 to decide which WBC Belt he will keep. Do you think they stick to this ruling and does that mean Mayweather will decide next opponent by Dec.15?

+Quote Post
mrchitown
post Nov 7 2013, 03:22 PM
Post #60

Cruiserweight

QUOTE (xxxxxx @ Nov 7 2013, 10:31 AM) *
WBC gave Mayweather until Dec. 15 to decide which WBC Belt he will keep. Do you think they stick to this ruling and does that mean Mayweather will decide next opponent by Dec.15?

He ain't rushing no opponent for no punk ass sanctioning body lol. And when has the WBC ever enforced anything? Let's say they stick to the ruling because it seems like they trying to put another belt around Canelo's waist. IMO Mayweather will campaign at 147 for the next few fights. There's nothing really above welter that's appealing or can be made right now. Doesn't really matter

+Quote Post

8 Pages V  « < 4 5 6 7 8 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 22nd August 2014 - 06:44 PM