IPB  

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> Top Rank Triple-header (11/9/13) Preview thread, Donaire/Darchinyan, Andrade/Martirosyan, Garcia/Martinez
Cshel86
post Nov 7 2013, 02:30 PM
Post #1

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 12,050

Surprised that nobody's really talking about this one. Bob chaps my buns, but sometimes ("sometimes" being the operative word), he tends to put together some good cards.

I'm more interested in seeing how Andrade vs Martirosyan pans out. I've been watching Andrade fight for a few years now, and I'm wondering how he'll do, if Vanes happens to "show up". Andrade's had some pretty good performances, but this is a step up for him.

How do you guys see Donaire/Darchinyan and Garcia/Martinez playing out?
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies
AZWildCat
post Nov 7 2013, 08:23 PM
Post #2

Lightweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 13,789

I wanna give Rocky his due respect being that he is the champ and has already been at 130 for a while and defended the belt already. also the electricity this match up brings. he's the only champ on the island right now! And its a PR vs MEX fight! The sad truth in my eyes though is mikey Will break him down by the 7th and start a string of unanswerable combos and knockdowns. I just can't see him winning this fight based on what I've seen from him. regardless ill still be rooting for him to take the title back to PR. he's got a lot to fight for on Saturday .

nonito should take this again maybe by UD and not KO. Ill look for him to do a little more boxing and rely on his boxing more to Show that he's not obsessed with the KO. but that Vic has been salivating this rematch for years lol he should give one hell of a performance if not force an upset ...this guy really has that comic book animosity torwards nonito.

great night for us regardless
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th April 2014 - 12:39 PM