IPB  

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

3 Pages V  < 1 2 3 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Who would like to see Garcia-Spadafora?
emd01
post Nov 22 2013, 07:43 PM
Post #11

Super Flyweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 13,811

I'd watch Garcia KO Spaddy. Would give Garcia a lil small argument on why he could beat Floyd. "Hey, he gave Floyd hell in sparring and I KOed him." Theyre going to have to do something to build up the next opponent...no matter how ridiculous it may be.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
xxxxxx
post Nov 23 2013, 04:09 PM
Post #12

Lightweight

Member No.: 5,559

It appears Spadafora's fight next Saturday will have some real significance. If he wins Golden Boy signs him which leads to some pretty good money fights for Spadafora.

+Quote Post
xxxxxx
post Nov 29 2013, 04:09 AM
Post #13

Lightweight

Spadafora fights tomorrow night! Any predictions? If he wins, does he get a big fight afterwards?

+Quote Post
mrchitown
post Nov 29 2013, 05:09 PM
Post #14

Light Heavyweight

Member No.: 12,858

QUOTE (xxxxxx @ Nov 29 2013, 04:09 AM) *
Spadafora fights tomorrow night! Any predictions? If he wins, does he get a big fight ass whooping afterwards ?

Fixed that for ya lol....it's rumored that he could sign with golden boy after this fight if he wins and in don't see too many on their roster he can beat. He ain't beating Adrien, Danny, or Thurman. Maidana might clip him too. If he wants to get paid then that's the way to go but if he wants to keep winning then he should go another route

+Quote Post
xxxxxx
post Nov 30 2013, 08:55 PM
Post #15

Lightweight

QUOTE (mrchitown @ Nov 29 2013, 05:09 PM) *
Fixed that for ya lol....it's rumored that he could sign with golden boy after this fight if he wins and in don't see too many on their roster he can beat. He ain't beating Adrien, Danny, or Thurman. Maidana might clip him too. If he wants to get paid then that's the way to go but if he wants to keep winning then he should go another route

I think he could hang with Maidana even now which is impressive after all the distractions Spadafora has had over the last decade. In a recent interview Paul said he has fights left, not years left so he is being realistic about what he has left and what he can still do. Garcia beats Paul, but not in a landslide in my opinion.

+Quote Post
mrchitown
post Nov 30 2013, 11:07 PM
Post #16

Light Heavyweight

Member No.: 12,858

QUOTE (xxxxxx @ Nov 30 2013, 07:55 PM) *
I think he could hang with Maidana even now which is impressive after all the distractions Spadafora has had over the last decade. In a recent interview Paul said he has fights left, not years left so he is being realistic about what he has left and what he can still do. Garcia beats Paul, but not in a landslide in my opinion.

He had his best days in the first half of his career, he screwed himself over with that mess but he's a tough out for anyone. He does deserve some meaningful fights. I just have doubts if he can win them but he deserves to be in some of them

He has been beating the drum for a fight with Floyd and Adrien, so if he strings some wins together he could get a shot at Broner imo

+Quote Post
xxxxxx
post Nov 30 2013, 11:28 PM
Post #17

Lightweight

I just read Spadafora lost by majority decision on another forum.

+Quote Post
checkleft
post Dec 1 2013, 06:05 PM
Post #18

Super Middleweight

Member No.: 13,079

Saw that coming lol

+Quote Post
xxxxxx
post Dec 2 2013, 10:20 AM
Post #19

Lightweight

QUOTE (checkleft @ Dec 1 2013, 07:05 PM) *
Saw that coming lol

Do you think Spadafora continues? It sounds like he may fight a few more fights.

+Quote Post
Gambit808
post Dec 2 2013, 01:37 PM
Post #20

Junior Welterweight

Member No.: 13,329

QUOTE (xxxxxx @ Dec 2 2013, 10:20 AM) *
Do you think Spadafora continues? It sounds like he may fight a few more fights.

If he does fight more, he ain't making no noise in Jr. WW with the young boys IMO. I keep saying this dudes claim to fame was making more noise than his own damn record, and then when it came time to step up out of being a club fighter/journeyman at age 38, he gets clipped. It's sad really because he was good when he was young, but his outside ring issues put a dark cloud over his later career. These are just one of those cliche comparisons in boxing that we see with even some of today's fighters. I won't say he's done yet, but I'm pretty sure he's nowhere to be found on the radar of a guy like DG right now.

+Quote Post

3 Pages V  < 1 2 3 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th April 2014 - 12:58 PM